Prefect Control

Poisoned and Controlled

 

Fixing the collar of his school uniform, Key grinned into the mirror. Earlier in the week he had felt the presence of an angel but since, he had taken care of that issue. Angels were weak, easy to poison which is exactly what the demon had done. Being close to a thousand years old, Key was powerful enough to almost completely hide his energy. So, the first day the angel had come to the same school that he casually attended, Key had given the boy a welcoming apple which was laced with poison. The angel, that silly little angel, had fallen under his power so easily. Within a day of eating that apple, Key could see the life seemingly leave his eyes.

“Like taking candy from a baby!” Key chuckled softly as he watched the boy walked past him. Like the other’s that had eaten the apple, depression now filled Jinki. Sweet, juicy depression that Key could feed from- depression that would just continue to spread. His place was prefect now with an angel under his power.

A soft scent filled Key’s nostrils as a blonde haired male walked past. Ah, Taemin. One of his favorites. The red haired demon pushed away from where he was watching and sauntered after the sweet boy. He had yet to feed Taemin one of the apples, as the boy was already filled with depression.

When he caught up, Key playfully pulled Taemin into a hug. “Taemin! I missed you over the weekend, you should have texted me! We should hang out, watch a movie or something.” Key gushed, speaking loudly well holding the boy to his and chuckling. He completely ignored the fact that the young human had stiffened against his touch and fumbled to pull down sleeves.

Cutting. A good sign that Taemin would soon fall to the devil. Another sweet soul being stolen from the angels.

“Kibum, you scared me. Please don’t sneak up on me.” Taemin’s voice was soft, delicate. Pour kid had no idea of the trap that he was quickly falling into, or the plans that Key had for him. “ I was on my way to class. Would you like to join me? I.. I didn’t get to finish my homework last night.” His face flushed with shame.

Key nodded and his hair gently before pulling away and beginning to walk next to Taemin, his books clicking softly as he walked down the busy hall.

“Its okay. You can just copy mine Taemin. Or just lie to the teacher and say that you were too sick.” This was so easy, just convincing to the humans around him to sin. Probably his beautiful features, but each human seemed to almost always fall for his looks.

“Taemin!!” A happy voice called from down the hall. Brunette and athletic, a new male came sprinting down the hall and crashed into the almost sickly thin male before picking him up and spinning him around. “Taemin I missed you! I’m back though! From the country. I begged my parents enough to allow me to come back to school with you. I even got my old schedule back!”  Key could hardly contain himself as the studied this male who seemed, unlike the others that Key’s power had influence, so unorginally happy. “Taemin.. You look so thin. Have the feelings come back? You’re letters, you didn’t tell me.” Pure concern had filled this new males voice as he studied the younger male. Of course, self pity could be visible to those that looked hard enough.

Key couldn’t hold himself back anymore. “Yah! Taemin needs to get to class.” This other male was making him sick with how he was acting. Who actually cared about others like that? That wouldn’t last long, Key would make sure of it. Just like he had taken care of the annoying angel that had almost gotten in the way. Taemin would be his.

Jonghyun slowly looked to Key, his grip loosening on the smaller male enough to allow Key to pull the shocked male back to him. “I don’t know who you are, but Taemin doesn’t need you. He has me now.” Key announced and was very pleased to see the hurt look in the brunette’s eyes. Casually, he pulled Taemin along to their class. He barely even noticed that Jonghyun had followed them, sitting down next to Taemin well still being in prefect view of that beautiful angel who sat not far off. Everything was going so perfectly. 

 

 


Please leave comments below. I know that this is a short chapter, and I promise that the next will be longer and have more information it in. i would love to have some feedback though on my story so far. Thank you for reading and subscribing! If this story gets 45 subscribers before I write the ending, i will ask for the readers to choose what type of ending they want- meaning that I already have this story planned out and I know two ideas for the ending of the story.