Flight

Target Love

Tao pov


"You better not be peeking!"

"I'm not, geez"

"You better not be or i swear im going to-"

" Just hurry up aready, i think i herd our flight being called"

"Ok ok im going" i say as i feel my cheeks heat up a bit. 

This was really embarresing. I was currently in a stall in the airports restroom with kris right next to me as i tried to take a leak...in peace.... Obviously not really in peace as i feel self concious with him being right there as i pee.... Of course i ordered him to turn away and cover his ears, he turned away but didnt bother covering his ears.... This was seriously weird and emmbaressing, why did i even bother helping this guy.

I finish doing my business and zip up my pants.

"Finally! You know for just taking a leak you really took your time." 

"Shup up" i say as i pull him with me to wash my hands. "You have no idea how awkward it is to have to pee with you being right there!"

"Yeah you dont see me complaining when i have to deal with you being next me when i pee."

"W-well thats cuz you have no shame!"

" what ever, lets go i told you i herd our flight being called so we better run."

" oh right! lets go!"

We grab our stuff and run to our plane. I really hope we didnt miss it.


We had managed to catch our flight just barely.....I blame kris for not giveing me my well deserved privecy in the restroom.....

"Hey, I'm hungry. Get me food."

"Yah im not your maid. Just go ask the lady when she passes by geez"

" fine grumpy..."

"Im not grumpy."

"Yes you are, and i bet your blaming me for almost not making our flight."

"It was your fault..."

"Hah! See! And no it wasnt and you know it! Your the one who took your sweet time in the rest room!"

"Nuh uh! If you had just done what i had asked you and covered your fricken-! You now what never mind this is a point less arguement." 

"Fine what ever"

"Fine."

"......"

"..........."

"....it was still totally your fault"


 





"Hey, i need to go to the restroom." Kris says suddenly

"Aish! I told you not to eat and drink so much!" I say

"What! I've been holding it for hours! You should be greatful!"

"Whatever! Lets hurry up and get this over with." I say getting up from my seat.

Kris gets up as well and we walk toward the restroom. I, of course ,wait outside, leaving the door slightly open for the chain on the cuffs holding us together. This is siriously strating to become stressfull. I really hope we can get this done soon and catch that guy who's been causing so many problems for everyone..... For kris.

Know that i think about i dont really now about kris nor why he wants to catch this guy who he claimed as his father. Makes me wonder about his childhood... Maybe i should ask him later. I shouldn't work with someone i barely know about or that i dont just... 

But the weird thing is i do trust him...

I really must be going crazy. I can only hope things turn out well.

"Hey, im done."

"Hm? Oh! Ok-" i say turning a little too fast, and with a small tilting shift of the plane i find my self pressed flatly on kris's chest.

"Oh , are you ok?!" I hear kris say

My brain went blank. I could hear my heart beating fast. Crap, i have to move, i need to say something. I quickly pull myself away.


"O-oh y-yeah! I-i'm good! Ha ha! That sudden shift was kinda scary huh?! I just lost my footing for a second there hahahaha.. Come on lets go sit down i think we'll be arriveing to the airport soon"

"...Okay sure....but are you sure your ok?"

"Yeah! im ok i was just a little startled....anyway since when do you care how i feel ha ha its kinda weird"

"... You know careing and teasing are two different things right?"

"So?.....are you now claiming you were making fun of me?"

" what? No! Well yes and no...Aish your too complicated but im not that heartless..."

"Whatever lets go back to our seat "

Things after that became awkwardly quiet for some reason. I usually wouldnt care but considering it was kris we were talking about, then thats probablly when i should be worried.... Right? Once we finally arrived to the airport kris still stay oddly quiet and obedient..... Thats a first... Maybe i shouldnt be comeplaining because this works out better for me...."Yah whats wrong with you? You sick or something" but its too weird and i dont like it.

" what? No, im fine. Why?"

"You're acting weird..."

"I am? How? "

".... You're oddly quiet and listening what i tell you to do...."

"Ok..... I thought you wanted me to listen to you and stuff" 

"Yeah.... But i find it too weird now"

"Haha wow you sure change your mind alot"

"Yeah well if you had listened to me from the start i wouldnt think it was so weird"

"Well i also fell tired because of being in the plain too long, so we should rest and go searching tomorrow"

"....that actually sounds like a good idea."


 




FINALLYYYYY I UPDATEEE AND ITS A TOTAL FILLER TTATT I BET U GUYS R ALL LIKE

IM SORRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!  ILL TRY HARDER!!!!! DX

Im kinda on a writers block but im trying ok? TAT i wanted to uptdate for christamas so here it is! sorry for typos and I hope u enjoy this! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! I try updateing for new years too but no promises ok? Ill try my best though!



Well bye my lovelies! Comment and subscribe! Thank you!!!!!!!