Crazy Trust

Target Love

"Kris Wu, put Officer Huang down slowly and put your hands in the air!" I saw the police surrounded us and held up their guns.


Oh right. Kris Wu was our target. Oops. I forgot.

__________________________________________________________________________________


"Did you not hear me?! I said put officer Huang down now, and put your hands in the air!" I heard one of my co-workers named Chanyeol scream.


Kris slowly puts me down and puts his hands in the air. That was when Kyungsoo comes to help me up and move away from our target.


"Oh my gosh, are you ok Tao?!" Kyungsoo frantically asked, checking me all over for injuries.


"Y-yeah I'm fine, just a few scratches and a twisted ankle. But what about the others? Are they ok? Did they manage to get out safely?" I asked, worried about Luhan and Xiumin.


"Yes, yes. They're fine. Thanks to your warning, they all managed to get out in time... also we found something unexpected while we evacuated. But I'll tell you later. First, we need to take care of that ankle."


"Alright. Oh and Kyungsoo, you need to have a serious talk with your boyfriend because his idea of making me wear heels almost cost me my life. Thank you very much."


"I'll make sure to do that." Kyungsoo said with blank far away eyes. I smirked.


 



"Tao!" I Luhan ran towards me and gave me a hug.


"Oh my gosh! I was so worried something might have happened to you! I'm so glad you're safe!"


"Um- Can't- Breathe-"


"Oh, sorry!"


"It's ok. Now, Kyungsoo told me you guys found something."


"Right, well, we found out that part of this party was made so that an auction could take place. We found kids were gonna be sold here."


"WHAT?! " I screamed. So thats what that guy meant! I'll really might have been sold! Also explained all the creepers.


"Yeah, most of them are too scared to talk. Chanyeol managed to make one talk. The poor kid's name's Baekhyun. He told us that there are more places where they are keeping more people like him along with other illegal doings. But what bothers me, a little, is that this wasn't Kris's doing. At least that's what that guy's saying, apparently, he's never even seen the guy. That's so weird, I mean, didn't he set all of this up?"


"No."


"What?"


"Take me to Kris, I need to talk to him."


"I can't, we're not allowed to interact with him for safety reasons. And why?"


"Fine. Help me get to the chief's office. I think we have the wrong target."

 



"Officer Huang, what seems to be the problem?" Chief Suho asked.


" I want to talk to Kris Wu," I said.


"And why would you want to do that?"


"Chief, I believe we may have the wrong target... Actually I think this may all be a misunderstanding all together."


"What?! I don't understand. I'm pretty sure Kris is the one who we've been trying to catch all this time. What makes you think that we were wrong?"


"I believe that Kris Wu may not even be a criminal."


"Officer Huang, we have evidence that he has been at all the crime scenes related to this case."


" I understand that, but all the evidence we have is him being there, not actually doing it, and in all honesty it was too easy to catch him. I don't think he would have let himself get caught so easily if there weren't a reason."


"I can see that but this guy is a criminal to us and there's no way anyone will believe you without evidence. And how would you now that he is innocent?"


"Suho, I know a criminal when I see one," I said in a serious voice.


"Tao, you do understand that criminals trick you with their appearance."


"I know, but he also saved my life. I don't think a criminal would save a policemen's life. Plus, something just tells me something isn't right. Just please Suho, let me talk to him. I need answers."


"... Alright. I'll allow you to talk to him. He's been put on high security, so it should be fine."


"Thank you."


"Your welcome. Oh, by the way, you look pretty nice in that outfit, but I don't think you want to be seen in that much."


, I'm still wearing this dress. And worse the chief saw me in it! my life.


"Huh? Oh -, I mean, yeah, I will Thank You."

 




After changing, I walked to the cell where they kept Kris. I stoped to show my badge along with a note stating I'm allowed to talk to him.

Once I was allowed to enter, I saw Kris sitting on a chair with his head down.


"Hey, I need to talk to you," I said and Kris slightly looked up.


"I want to know who that guy was, and why he is after you," I said getting straight to the point.


"Wait, how do you...," he said, now looking completely at me.


Oh right, I'm in men's clothes now. He only saw me dressed as a woman.


"Uhhhh... Well.... I was the 'girl' who was with you when everything happened," I said reluctantly.


I could see he was shocked, and I just turned my head away.


"You mean that hot girl in the Chinese dress?"


"Yes..."


"The girl who tripped and fell flat on her face and twisting her ankle?"


"Yes..."


"The one I carried to safety, bridal style, after twisting her ankle?"


"DAMNIT, I SAID YES ALREADY!" I finally screamed after being reminded of my embarrassments. His shocked expression then turns into a smirk.


"Hmm. I like your other appearance, but you still look hot."


I could feel a blush forming on my cheeks..


"W-what?! Shut up! stop distracting me! A-hem anyway! I want answers."


"Well, that depends on the questions first, beautiful."


Did he just call me beautiful?! I don't know whether to be offended or happy.


"-cough- Well, I want to now who that guy was."


" ... I don't know," he said while looking away.


"Hey, look, you're not really the one causing all these crimes are you? And I can also tell you want to catch that guy and put him where he belongs. But if you want help you're gonna have to talk to me."


"... -sigh- Fine, you win. You see all these crimes and me being caught in them were set up. I was set up. That 'guy' is my father, but I rather not consider him so. He is trying to find something my mother took away from him when she got away from him. To be honest, I don't know what it is exactly, but my mom did leave me something so that I could find it and that was what he was after today. That's all I know."


"I see, but he tried to kill you. He would have lost the way to get back what he lost."


"He must have known I would get out alive."


"Ok... I somehow believe you because I can feel that you really aren't the one we're really after."


"Doesn't really matter, my plan on trying to catch him failed, and you believing me isn't enough to set me free. For all you know, I could be lying to you."


"Hm... That may be, but I can see in your eyes, you're not. And, when I set myself to do something, it will, and I mean WILL, eventually go my way."


"I don't understand, we just met and you already trust me? You must be crazy. How are you going to convince them that I'm really innocent and there's some other crazy guy who set me up. That's just crazy."


"Well, all we have to do is convince my superior to allow me to take you with me to go get that thing."


"Huh? Get what?"


"The thing your 'father' is after. We will catch him and then we'll have the evidence to prove your innocence."


"That's impossible."


"It's possible."


"Yup, your one crazy hottie."


"Shut up!"

Why do I feel like we just hit it off? This guy...

 


 

hey guys

 

sorry for the crapy chapter ill try to make it better for the next chappie.

i kinda rushed cuz i wanted to post something up at least along with the new story poster that PosterParadise: lynnryan made for me :D you should check them out!!! they are amazing!!!!

well any way im suupper tired and its almost 1 am so imma go to sleep now byeeeee

oh one more thing SUBBSCRIBE AND COMMENT MY LOVLIES!!!! <3

 

oh another thing XD here is a toaris pic i drew :DD and if u wanna see other stuff i drew u can look at my deviant art- xXxlenaleexXx  :D pliz? yes? maybe? no? ok.

ok now im really going to sleep byee