Really?!?

World Tour

CL's POV:

Chaerin!! G-Dragon yelled at me. I just looked at him and then turned back to pay the lady at the cash register. Chaerin!! He yelled to me as he ran towards me. Hey Chaerin whatcha doin here? He asked me with his famous smirk ahhh he really is perfect just like they say. Chaerin is there somethingwrong your staring at me and smiling? He asked kinda thrown off. Ummm no what are you doing here.

I just came to walk around and happened to find you here. Sure you were I said teasing him. Yah CL the guys keep teasing me I don't need you to. Ok.

So I was gonna grab some coffee do you want to come along.

Sure were are we going to go? I asked him.

Starbucks of course he said with a smile.

All of a sudden a bunch of fans rean upto us. Aish these people sometimes I really wish I wasn't famous and judging by G-Dragons face he was thinking the same thing. Yah CL what are you doing with him some of my fans asked me. While his were saying only G-Dragon can get CL the baddest female in Seoul. Some were saying Awww they are so cute together.

Just when I was about to say we aren't together G-Dragon stopped me. He pulled me close and whispered just don't say anything okay? Why not? I asked him confused. Because we don't want to lie to our fans now do we? What??? We aren't even dating. What was wrong with him even though I would love to go out with him. Well then do you want to be my girlfriend CL? Ummm sure. I said to him which brought a huge grin to his face. Well then he said let's show hem Seoul next big couple shall we.

So there we stood for about an hour or so taking pictures for paparizza and with fans. One boy walked upto me and he was wearing a "Birthday Boy" pin. I asked him if it was his birthday and he told me he was turning 15. So I sang him happy birthday then kissed him on the cheek as a little present. Though Jiyong saw me and had a pained expession on his face.

Yah don't worry it was his birthday besides it was just a kiss on the cheek. But you kissed him before you kissed me I see were this relationship is going. He pouted to me obviously wanting a kiss. Are you jealous I asked him sarcatically. A little he whined back. So I looked around and then gave him a kiss so he would stop whining. There are you still jealous? No can we go get coffee now? Sure but we have to get through this crowd first. So we spent about 15 minutes weaving in and out of people till we finally left and started heading to Starbucks for some late night coffee...as a couple <3