Big Bang gets the news

World Tour

What do you mean we have to go on tour with 2NE1?? I yelled at our manager. Chill G-Dragon don't spit your fiery dragon breathe at our manager. T.O.P said with a smirk on his face. Aish I wanted to slap that smirk right off of him. Yah your going to melt the manager. Shut up Seungri no one asked you.

Well as much fun as it is watching you ladies argue are we going to do the tour or not? Daesung asked plainly cleary annoyed with us and the situation.

Well they already said yes so if we said no it would make us look bad. Taeyang pointed out. Well then I guess we have no choice but to do it. I sighed heavily. Ok I will let the record company know that you guys will do the tour. When do we leave T.O.P asked. Three days. Whaaatttt we all yelled in unison. We only have three precious days without those stupid girls before we have to deal with them for six months? Yes guys i'm really sorry.

Ok guys look we will be fine I mean they are just girls right?

Just girls just girls Seungri do you know who their leader is?

Yah i'm not stupid it's Lee Chaerin.

Exactly baddest female in South Korea if not the whole world.

Yah Seungri Jiyong has a point T.O.P said.

Fine so what can't we charm them or sometihng so then at least they won't be as mean. Plus their gaurds would be down Daesung chimed in. That's actually a great idea Taeyang agreed. 

Later at home when we where eating Daesung asked how we decide who gets to charm who. Well I think the two leaders should be "together" T.O.P stated. So in other words you guys are just going to stick me with the hardest one. Yah pretty much dude you'll be fine. Seungri said.

Ok then Seungri you get Minzy because you are both the maknaes.

Ok then i'll take Bom T.O.P said.

I want no part of this Daesung said.

Ok then Taeyang you get Dara. Alright then it's setlled Taeyang said now how are we going to do this

. Hmmm we all thought. Well i'm sure it'll be different for each of us considering we are dealing with different girls. T.O.P said. True so get to know your girl then go from there. 

Ok well i'm going to bed goodnight.

Wait a second.

Whaattt???

You sound like a whiny baby Jiyong. Dang T.O.P what do you want. Oh nothing then he whispered something in my ear.

I stood there staring him down then suddenly lunged towards him. I kicked him in the stomach causeing him to double over. Then punched him in his mouth which began bleeding. Heyy STOP that what are you two doing the guys started yelling at us. Daesung grabbed me and Taeyang grabbed T.O.P. What is wrong with you why did you attack him. It was something he said to me just let go. As soon as Daesung let go of me I took off and left the house. I started running and kept running till I saw a familiar face.

It was Lee Chaerin. I decided I was going to start this "relationship" now besides I needed someone to talk to. Hey Chaerin I yelled out to her. She looked at me and had this deisgusted look on her face then looked away. Aish this girl.