17SHOTS (Seventeen OneShot Requests)

Description

17SHOTS is all about Seventeen the new boy band of Pledis Ent, debuting this summer.
We accept requests, answer questions and we don't bite -hard-

Seventeen! Who are they?

SEVENTEEN is a 17 membered boy group under Pledis Entertainment (home of After School, Park Kahi, Son Dambi, NU’EST & Hello Venus). In July 2012, Pledis Entertainment announced that they would be debuting their 2nd and new boy group “Seventeen” (tentative name) in early 2013. Seventeen would consist of 17 members that would be split into 3 sub-units that would promote in Korea, Japan & China. Seventeen was originally a 5 membered boy group called “Tempest” that was set to debut in 2012 but the members were then later on, moved to Seventeen. On December 2012, Pledis Entertainment announced the release of “SEVENTEEN TV”, which is a pre-debut show that would help fans learn the names and faces of the members before their debut. After the airing of the first episode of ‘SEVENTEEN TV’, in January 2013, Pledis announced that the boys that appeared in the first episode were not the final members of the group but were instead all trainees still. The final members of the group will be selected based off fan responses towards each member. The group is set to debut in June 2013, debuting the korean unit of Seventeen first.
{pledis seventeen}

 


MEMBERS

 

RUMOURED/UNCONFIRMED:

Doyoon
Yusang
Seungchul
Youngwoon
Jihoon
Hansol
Seokmin
Mingyu
Mingming
Junhui   
Seung Gwan
Won Woo
Soonyoung
Lee Chan
Dongjin
Samuel

Foreword

for7teen was created in April 10th, to give to the fans a bunch of scenarios of the boys.
We don't write {they are underage/minors, so is a big no no}.

Questions:


What kind of requests do you accept?
We accept fluff, romance, drama, angst and sad topics.

Do you accept OTP requests?
Yes, we do, but there again, not .

If I want a Samuel scenario with angst topics on it, you'll do it?
Depends. You surely know he is a kid, so there's a lot of things that a 11 year old boy wouldn't handle.

Do you write list requests? With all the members?
Yes, we write list requests with all of the members. 

If I request a scenario when the requests are closed, do you are going to delete them?
Sadly yes. Rules are rules, when requests are closed, we won't accept anything, because if they are closed, there's a reason for it: we might be
busy with other requests or with school stuff.

Thank you!