2

Blue Fairie : Last Of The Royal

"Hyung!" Daesung ran up to Seunghyun with his arms wide open. When he was about to reach Seunghyun, Seunghyun ducked causing Daesung to fall. Daesung stood up and pouted at Seunghyun.

"Why did you ducked? It hurts! Hyung is bad," Daesung said in a childish manner.

Seunghyun smirked and pat Daesung's head playfully. "Oh really? I know I'm a bad person. Such bad luck you have, Daesung to befriend someone like hyung," Seunghyun teasingly made a pitiful face.

Taeyang and Seungri laughed while Jiyong just smirked. It's a usual scene for them. Daesung acting clingy and Seunghyun teasing him. Daesung went back to his cheerful self and babble all kind of things to Seunghyun. They all know that Daesung is not the type that take jokes to heart.

Suddenly the class turned silent and the boys realized that Mrs lee had already came in. Seunghyun saw that there was a girl with a  different uniform following after her. She looked up and her face captivated Seunghyun. It's like he was strucked by Cupid's arrow.

Mrs Lee's voice broke Seunghyun out of his thoughts. "Okay, as you can see today you will be getting a new student. Please introduce yourself"

"Hello everyone, I'm Park Bom. I transferred here from Canada because of my father's work." Some whistles could be heard when she mentioned that she was from Canada, but Bom's piercing glare shut all of them up. Her charisma impressed Seunghyun. "Please take a care of me," Bom said as she gave a little bow.

"You can take a seat in front of Seunghyun there. Seunghyun, raise up your hand." Mrs lee said. Seunghyun raised up his hand, grinning widely but Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri just look at each other uneasily.

Bom walked up to her seat and Seunghyun greeted her with a happy smile, "Hi! My name is Seunghyun! Hope we can get along"

Bom accepted Seunghyun's offer for a handshake, "I hope so" Bom said while putting on a sly smirk but Seunghyun thought the smile was gorgeous. It's like he was caught in a trance and everything about Bom seemed beautiful for him. The otehr four boys shifted in their seats.

During the lesson, Seunghyun couldn't focus at all since he's been busy staring at the back of Bom's head. Bom was wearing a snowcap but when Seunghyun stared hard enough, he could see hair strands jangling on Bom's neck. Seunghyun though light played a trick on him because he saw that Bom's hair is red.

He suddenly went into his own world, thinking about the welcoming he got when he stepped into this school. He remembered the stares he get from everyone lingering on his blue hair. He keep hearing whispers but all of the shut up when he looked defyingly at them. Born with natural sharp eyes, scaring anyone had never been hard for him. He just need to stare with a blank face and everyone would get the hint.

All of that didn't last long, because 2 days after he entered that school 4 boys transferred in. They looked for Seunghyun the moment they came in saying they want to be his friends. Seunghyun was clueless, but very glad that someone actually wants to be his friend.

He didn't know how, but ever since Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung and Jiyong came in everyone stopped treating him like an outcast. No one ever mention anything about his hair. Even though he's clueless, he never want to push luck when it fell upon him. Actually, he's just afraid to poke at the happiness he's feeling. Until now, he's very grateful for the presence of 4 boys, even though he's pretty sure one of them wasn't quite fond of him.

Seunghyun snapped out of his trance when the loud bell rang as a sign that it's recess. He pushed himself out of his seat, packed his things and rushed towards Bom.

"Urrmm, since you're new here do you want to go to recess with us?" Seunghyun said when he got Bom's attention.

Bom looked at the 4 boys behind Seunghyun who were staring at Seunghyun in horrow without Seunghyun realizing before answering, "Sure, need someone to show me the way to the canteen anyway"

Bom smiled at him, causing Seunghyun's heart to flutter.

Her voice was so charming that they sound like musical notes waiting to be played. Her voice brings me into an oasis of serenity. I would do anything to stay in this place, anything...

Seunghyun woke up from his dreamy state when he felt a jolt of electricity went though him. He then realized that Jiyong was touching his shoulder, and a glaring  staring contest is taking place between Jiyong and Bom.

"What just happened?" Seunghyun's voice came out suspicious.

Jiyong let go of his hand but his eyes never left Bom. "Nothing" Jiyong calmly answered.

The awkward silence lasted for a while before Seungri decided to break it, 'Let's go! I'm hungry"

Everyone looked at him before nodding in agreement. "Can Bom go with us?" Seunghyun asked.

"Whatever suits you," Daesung said.

Seunghyun smiled and looked at Bom. "Let's go!" They all walked to the canteen together, but Jiyong was a step behind.

"Tch. Whatever," He snickered and went to join his friends.

 

 

 

-Chapter 2 ended-
Written - 20/09/2012
Uploaded to AFF - 13/05/2013