Me?

The Player, My Boyfriend
Just before the bell rings, Daeun sits in her seat. She sighs in relief. 
"Phew that was a close one.." Daeun mumbles to herself. 
The teacher comes in and everyone greets him. He starts taking attendance. 
"Kim Daeun?" The teacher calls out.
"Here!" Daeun says, raising her hand high. 
"Good morning." The teacher greets.
"Kim Himchan?" The teacher calls out. 
There is no reply.
"Kim Himchan?" The teacher calls out again. 
"Here~" Himchan sings as he enters in the classroom. All the girls start to swoon over him. The rest of the B.A.P members enter too. Himchan gives a quick wink to Daeun. Daeun widens her eyes. The girl next to her, who happens to be Minjung, smirks and blows a kiss to Himchan. 
"You see, Himchan oppa fell for me hard." Min Ji brags while flipping her hair. 
*was that not for me?* Daeun questions herself.  
*i mean why would that be for me?! I'm imagining things too much...* she assures herself.
As she was diligently taking notes Himchan was observing Daeun. He admits she has great facial features. Kyungmi, who was already finished taking notes, saw this and smirked. She elbowed Daeun softly and Daeun stopped taking notes. 
"I see someone likes you know~" Kyungmi whispers. 
"What?! Who?" Daeun whispers back. 
"Kim Himchan." She enunciates his name. 
"What?! No... How would you know?" 
"He's staring at you while taking notes and looking at your dreamily. As if you were an angel." Kyungmi says. 
"You're exaggerating." Daeun rolls her eyes. 
"No. I'm not joking just look!" Kyungmi says. 
Just as Daeun turns around Himchan starts a random conversation with Daehyun.
"See he's not! You're imaging things." Daeun says. 
"Well obviously, he didn't want to get caught from you." Kyungmi rolls her eyes. That girl.. So clueless in love..   
*could he be really looking at me? No it's probably Minjung* she disappoints herself and takes notes again. 
Daeun turned around once just in curiosity, but whenever she did, Himchan did something else. However, she did catch something else. Daehyun was dreamily looking at her best friend. Daeun elbowed Kyungmi. 
"I see someone likes you too~" Daeun sings. 
"Yea yea. Sure.. A boy may like you but the chances of a guy liking me is ZERO. I promise. So stop lying and go back to work." Kyungmi orders. 
"No I'm serious. No joke." Daeun says tone getting serious. 
"Who?" Kyungmi asks not even looking up.
"Jung Daehyun." Daeun answers. 
Kyungmi starts laughing out loud, interrupting the whole class. A tear falls out and she wipes it off and apologizes to the class and teacher. The class resumes. 
"Oh gosh that was a good one Daeun." Kyungmi smiles. 
"No I'm serious!" Daeun pouts. 
"Sometimes I can't tell when your joking or not..." Kyungmi sighs and goes back to work. 
"Fine how about this: if you admit that Himchan was checking you out, I'll admit that Daehyun was glancing at me too." Kyungmi bargains. 
"No. Daehyun wasn't just glancing at you!" Daeun argues. 
"Fine I'll admit that Daehyun was looking at me!" Kyungmi says. 
"Fine. I admit that Himchan was 'checking' me out..." Daeun pouts. 
"Now you." Daeun orders. 
"Daeun-ah you're so gullible sometimes" Kyungmi teases and goes back to work. 
"Hey!!!" Daeun yells. The whole classes stares at her. 
"Sorry.." She speaks and the teacher glares at Kyungmi and Daeun.
"DAEUN AND KYUNGMI! You both come up here and solve this problem!" The teacher orders. Everyone snickers except  B.A.P. They were interested on how this would turn out. The two most quiet ones got in trouble? Interesting. 
Daeun and Kyungmi go up to the whole class and solve the two separate problems. They both turn around and look at the teacher. The teacher stares back at them, dumbfounded. 
"Teacher, we're sorry we were loud, but since we got these two questions, we're forgiven right?" Kyungmi asks adding in aygeo.
"Y-yes.. Don't ever do that again!" The teacher warns.
"Woah... How did to do that?" Daeun asks once they got back. 
"I have my ways. It's good knowing people's weakness." Kyungmi smirks. She turns around and faces Himchan and gives him a glance. 
 

Oh gosh.. It's been centries since I have updated.. *hides behind in a corner*

I suddenly got 12 amazing subbies and I have no idea why... Thank you guys so much. Maybe 12 subbies aren't a lot for you, but for me, it means everything. <33 Thank you so much guys..

icyflame is signing out~! until next time BAI~! 

tumblr_mbpkzqxogJ1qlvra0.gif