First Encounter

The Player, My Boyfriend

He scans the room, looking for his toy for the week. He examines everyone's face. He has to find the right girl. He needs a perfect sweet revenge. Revenge to whom you may wonder? Revenge to Kim Jong In also known as Kai. 

"Hyung, why do you need to get revenge on Kai again?" Zelo asks scratching his head. 

 

Flashback: The Club

All the B.A.P members were searching for a new match. While they were looking Himchan found 'his' girl. 

"Oh look it's that hottie that I played with." Himchan smirked. 

All the B.A.P members turned their heads to see Park Min Ji, one of the most ist girls in their university. Min Ji was coming towards Himchan, but someone stopped her - Kai. He came towards her and gave her a hug. Min Ji gave him a kiss on his cheek. Kai turned his head and smirked at Himchan. Min Ji also turned her head and waved to Himchan and went along with Kai. Himchan felt anger arising upon him. 

"Stealing my girl huh? I'll repay you 10 times harder." Himchan said as he gulped down a cup a beer. 

End of flashback

 

"Oh.. Because of that hyung?" Zelo asks his face turning cold.

Himchan and Kai fought against everything that had to do with girls and took it very seriously. 

"Yes. And like I said, I will get him back." He states. 

He scans the room again and this time he finds it successful. 

"Hey guys what do you think about her?" Himchan asks while looking at the direction of Daeun. 

"Isn't that Kai's little sister?" Youngjae asks.

"Oh really?" Himchan asks gaining more interest. 

"Yup." Daehyun conforms. 

"Perfect. Then, I want her to become mine." Himchan smirks. 

"But hyung are you sure? I mean I heard that she'll really hard to get. All about studying all stuff." Jongup warns. 

"Whatever that doesn't matter as long as I make her fall for me. It might take a while but it's worth this revenge." Himchan exclaims. 

"Okay hyung." Jongup says. 

 

...

 

Daeun was in her big nerdy glasses moving with the big crowd to get to her class. Many people bump into her and just go on. However, one person bumps into her hard and all her stuff goes flying all over. No one really cares and just quickly goes by.

"Are you okay?" Himchan asks in his soothing voice. 

Daeun looks up and sees the Kim Himchan. The one that her brother told her to stay away from. Himchan helps pick up her things.

"Thank you." Daeun whispers. 

Daeun gets ready to sprint away, but Himchan stops her. 

"Only a thank you? I don't think that is enough." He says. 

"Huh?" Daeun asks.

"How about you buy me coffee one day?" Himchan asks with his famous dazzling smile. 

Daeun was frozen for a while. Himchan comes close up to her and smiles. He moves a strand of hair behind her ear and whispers, 

"I'll be taking that as a yes. See you later Daeun-sshi." 

He brushes off the dust off his uniform and strolls back to class with a smirk. 

"Daeun! What did I tell you?!" An oh so familiar voice calls out. 

Daeun turns around and sees the whole EXO group behind her. Kai walks up to her and flicks her on the forehead. 

"I told you not to talk to Himchan!" Kai scolds. 

Daeun rubs her forehead and glares at Kai playfully. 

"He was helping me picking up my stuff." Daeun replies while adjusting her glasses. 

"That didn't look like he was picking up your stuff, more like he was attempting to kiss you!" Kai says with anger. 

"Oppa, you worry too much. I mean why would Himchan kiss me? Even if he did, would I ever allow him?" Daeun asks. 

"No right? Well, I got to get going oppa, see you at home. Bye EXO-oppas~!" Daeun says and while rushing to class. 

 


First chapter wasn't THAT disappointing right? I hope I didn't bore you all to death...