Trust

Their First Trip Together

Dok Mi and Enrique started packing in the morning, today was their final day.

Enrique sighs and says "I can't believe this is our last day! This was so much fun!"

"Kke Geum finish packing your stuff, if we don't check out till 12:00 then we have to pay for another night."

Enrique felt glum but said "Alright."

They check out  of the hotel, leaving Enrique very sad. Dok Mi looks at him.

"Kke Geum it's okay. We get to go back home. That's a good thing."

"Hmph..I guess so."

They were driving to the airport but something was bothering Enrique's mind, like he was forgetting something.

"Ajumma, i think we forgot something, but i can't figure out what it is." 

Dok Mi thought about it and started rumaging through her bag and Enrique did the same.

"Kke Geum, everthing's here, maybe you just don't wanna leave."

"No that's not it. We did forget something."

Enrique pulls out 2 tickets to a ferris wheel ride, which was expiring today.

 "Ajumma, we said we'd go on this before we leave." 

Dok Mi just looks at Enrique not knowing what to do. Enrique smiles and says "Ajusshi, please stop the car."

The car stops and they leave the car.

"Kke Geum! what are you doing? We only have 2 hours till our flight!"

"I know, Ajumma. Just trust me on this."

Enrique grabs her arm and they run to the ferris wheel which was just around the corner.

"Kke Geum, you knew it was here?"

Enrique nodded, "How can someone not notice a big ferris wheel?"

 they run in line, give their tickets and they went on.

"Ahh! Ajumma! This is so much fun!" Dok  Mi on the other hand was scared and didn't say a word.

Enrique looks at Dok Mi and she holds her hand. "Ajumma, you don't have to be afraid, im right here, just trust me."

He hugs her and she says "I don't why im so scared."

"It's okay Ajumma." He then kisses her and says "Since its our last day, I don't want you to be afraid."

They get off and arrive at the airport, right on time.

Before they board the plane, they face eachother, Enrique grabs her hands and says "I don't wanna leave but we'll travel more like this, this is just the beginning. I promise."

Dok Mi smiles "I know."

Enrique looks at her confused. "Because i know i can trust you."

__________________________________

I finished! I finished my first fanfic! well i know it may be ish.....don't judge :P

Anyways hope you enjoyed "Their First Trip Together" and keep on keeping on >o<