A Deeper Look...

Their First Trip Together

"Ajumma, you know how i make video games, and i trained here." Enrique started 

"Ya, kke Geum.."

"Well, i wanna show some places where i worked, i mean companies i worked with. I thought, since i know so much about you, you could learn more about me. Even though you do know alot, i feel like you not knowing so much, on what i do, feels like you don't really know me, as much."

He looked at Dok Mi with sparking eyes and anticiaption with what she was going to say.

Dok Mi looks at him, smiles and says "Thank you kke Geum. I didn't know you actually felt like that. To tell you the truth, i feel really happy you told me."

Enrique, who felt proud of himself, smiled , took Dok Mi's hand and they ran out into the steers.

"Ajumma! Ajumma!" Enrique yelled out. He felt so happy and care free. Beside him, Dok Mi just smiled and told him to stop. "Kke Geum, you're embarrassing me, you're embarrassing us."

They kept walking and finally, they arrived at the company where Enrique first started and the place he felt accepted.

They went inside and Dok MI was surprised how the people around them remembered and respected Enrique.

Dok Mi was proud of Enrique and realized his job really was amazing. Enrique looked at her and said "Ajumma, don't be afraid." and he held her hand.

Dok MI replied "Kke Geum i'm not afraid, im happy, i feel happy for you."

Everywhere they went people reconized him and were insisting to work with them again.

Enrique said back to them "I'm very honored, but im not here for work, im actually here to show someone the place."

The employees looked at Dok Mi and they smiled. "Ahh..I see, well hope to see you again." They said

They walked up until they stopped at the work offices.

"Here Enrique said "Is where all my games and fame started. This is where i felt most comfortable. It was like my second home."

On the walls were picture of him since he was little to how he was now. There were posters of his work and many awards lined up on a shelf.

Dok Mi look at the place in amazement.

She turned to Enrique and said "You're right, because of this i feel much more closer to you. I didn't really understand how much you enjoyed creating games, until now. I feel like...well..."

"Ya...continue on" Enrique insisted.

Dok Mi blushed and said "Oh nothing! Never mind."

Enrique frowned and said "Ajumma! Tell me! Tell me!" he started to whine and Dok Mi just smiled and said "Lets go, its getting late."

____________________________________

Yay! Chapter 3 is done! it actually took me awhile to think about. Anyways here it is for you!

Please subscribe and comment. :)

Chapter 4 is on its way!