A Tour With B.A.P

A Tour With B.A.P

There's a large crowd at the entrance of Forever15 and Jung Mi was on her toes to look what was going on on the street ahead. With her chin up, she could only saw six blond hairs walked out of the store. She then heard screams again similar to yesterday's B.A.P concert; the same high pitch glass-breaking screams. Reminded of those jealous eyes, Jung Mi left the scene filled with screamings. 

After yesterday's B.A.P concert, Jung Mi continues her individual tour in the cold city on her second day. With the weather getting colder, Jung Mi took out the gloves Jun Hong gave to her yesterday and wore it. It warmed her hands immediately. She placed both her palms on her cheeks to warm her face up. Jung Mi can't help but to giggle by herself and she smelled Jun Hong's cologne on the gloves. With that glove and cologne smell of Jun Hong's on Jung Mi's hand, she walked into Moonbucks to buy herself a cup of warm cappuccino. 

"Uhm.. A cup of hot cappuccino please," as Jung Mi ordered, she heard screams behind her through the glass wall. The crowd she saw earlier on shifted to where she was. 

"I'd like to have a espresso and a latte please, thank you," a husky but familiar voice ordered. Jung Mi turned to face husky voice's owner. "Omo," Jung Mi was shocked because she saw Him Chan, the coffee lover in B.A.P, not more than 5 feets away from her again. "Ouh!" Him Chan looked surprised. "I remember you! Fan service girl, Jung Mi!" Him Chan was very delighted to meet Jung Mi again. "Uh yes, oppa! It's me, Jung Mi. Annyeonghasaeyo!" Jung Mi lowered down her head because she was so excited that Him Chan remembered her that she had to contain her outburst of happiness. "You like to drink coffee too? Let me treat you to your cappuccino," Him Chan gave his killer smile. "Really?! Oppa, thank you so much! I'll drink it well!" Jung Mi expressed her gratitude. "Well, then if fate let's us, we'll meet again, alright?" Him Chan held his cup of coffee in each hand and walked out of Moonbucks. There were securities surrounding Him Chan, and another layer of surrounding was the screamin fans. For a moment, Jung Mi heard the screams again when the door opened and she saw Him Chan leaving. Jung Mi wanted Him Chan to stay and chatted with her for a little longer. 

As the large white van drove off, the crowd dispersed, literally. 

If fate let's us, we shall meet again. We will, oppa. I really hope we do. 

B.A.P Scene

"Guys, guess who I saw in Moonbucks earlier on?" Him Chan asked his five brothers, which only Young Jae and Jun Hong cared to ask who was it. Yong Guk did not bother who it was, Dae Hyun was sleeping and Jong Up was in his own world staring at blank space. Young Jae's curiosity made him paused his games and Jun Hong took out his earpiece to give some attention to his hyung. "Uhm.. Who was it?" Jun Hong asked. "It was Jung Mi! The fan girl we gave fan service to yesterday," Him Chan looked so pleasant when he was answering the question. "Ouh, really hyung? Why didn't you call me to go into Moonbucks too?!" Young Jae asked with a regretful sound in his voice that he was unable to meet Jung Mi again. "Jun Hong ah, are you there?" Him Chan waved at Jun Hong's face, ignoring Young Jae's question. "Oh yes, hyung... I'm here," Jun Hong broke out of his day dream and replied blurly. "Are you okay, Jun Hong? We'll still be touring around the city later on and tomorrow without securities because we are going to disguise ourselves together with Manager Kang so that we can have more free time. If you are not feeling good, you should rest in the hotel," Yong Guk being concerned towards the maknae as a appa-leader. "Yes, hyung! Of course I'm fine! I want to tag along and have fun with you guys!" Jun Hong finally being his energetic and mischevious self again. 

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah... It's time for me to go to tourist places after warming myself up! I'll leave everything to fate, and just have fun right now! B.A.P oppa, see you all anywhere anytime soon~