A Tour With B.A.P

A Tour With B.A.P

 

"Jaaaa! Let's welcome our lucky baby," Him Chan welcomed Jung Mi with his husky and rough voice through the microphone to the whole concert hall. All six B.A.P members clapped their hands with their microphone on their hands. All of the members were looking at the sea of green matokis except for Jun Hong who noticed Jung Mi was not around them. Jun Hong bend his long body forty five degrees downwards so that he could get a look of Jung Mi without the other members blocking his view. Jun Hong tilted his head and looked at Jung Mi and had direct eye contact with her. Jung Mi's heart was beating so quickly she can feel it throughout her whole body and before she could even blush, Jun Hong started to walk towards her. As Jun Hong was walking towards Jung Mi, she can hear thousands of glass-breaking high pitched screams but her heartbeat was louder. Jun Hong stopped his steps right infront of Jung Mi and looked downwards at her as she looked to the ground. Jung Mi could feel Jun Hong's tall shadow cast over her and it made her lift her chin up to take a glimpse of him and she quickly turned away looking at the green sea blushing. Jun Hong can't help but to giggle and smile at Jung Mi as he lifts his right hand to grab her wrist gently and lead her to towards where the B.A.P members are. Seven chairs arranged in a U-Shape facing the crowd; Yong Guk at the end of the seating arrangement starting from left, followed by Himchan, Jun hong, Jung Mi, Young Jae, Dae Hyun and Jong Up. 

The seven of them settled down onto the comfortable chairs facing the large crowd except that Jung Mi wasn't that comfortable with so many jealous eyes staring at her. 

"Hello, what is your name?" Yong Guk asked Jung Mi with his innocent smile. "Jung Mi," she replied softly. Apparently, too soft that everyone couldn't hear what was her name. So Young Jae requested Jung Mi to repeat again politely by whispering into her ears as he was just beside her. She could felt Young Jae's warm breath warming up her cold rosy cheeks. "Don't be shy," Young Jae ended his request with a friendly whisper. Jung Mi could not take the excitement because Young Jae just whispered into her ears. Jung Mi did not seem like a B.A.P fan on stage, but that was because she was too overwhelmed and the B.A.P members actually understands that. Young Jae held Jung Mi's hand to move her microphone closer to and he held on there until she said her name out loud. 

"Aaaaaaaah, so it's Jung Mi here!" Him Chan exclaimed with excitement while looking at Jung Mi. "So, our dear baby Jung Mi, today we have prepared a few surprises for you," Dae Hyun stood up and walked towards Jung Mi and suddenly started singing Secret Love. While his back was facing the screaming green matoki sea, Jung Mi was looking at Dae Hyun's upclose charming face until the song ended. Just when Dae Hyun was blushing away as he walked towards his seat, Jun Hong was behind Jung Mi. Jung Mi felt a fluffy soft toy hugging her from the back. Jung Mi turned back to see a huge Tototmato doll hugging her back. "For you," Jun Hong made her hug Totomato while sitting down and he went back to his seat beside her. The B.A.P members decided to play a Staring Game. Every member had to make direct eye contact with Jung Mi without blinking their eyes. Jun Hong was the first one to be eliminated because he blinked right away. Jong Up was the second to be eliminated because he was too awkward for the eye contact. Yong Guk gave in because his face was so red. Dae Hyun could not contain his laughter and gave in as well because his drying eyes forced tears to flow out of his eyes. Him Chan could not keep his eyes open anymore and showed the 'choking' expression in Warrior. Jung Mi won every five of them except for Young Jae who was so focus into staring right into her pupil. Jung Mi was so shy by her favourite member staring right into her eyes, she looked away and Young Jae won. Though Young Jae has won the game, ever since after that stare, Young Jae has been looking at Jung Mi with a special gaze right even after the fan service has ended. 

Finally, the nervous and yet exciting fan service has ended though Jung Mi did not really wanted it to end. Jung Mi made several eye contacts with Young Jae throughout the whole concert and Young Jae's gaze was soft when he was looking at her. 

No, it couldn't be. Don't be a wishful thinking party over here, Jung Mi. Young Jae is just treating you as a normal fan girl. 

Then Jung Mi realised Jun Hong has been looking over to her direction throughout the whole concert, and whenever she turned to look at Jun Hong, he turns back to the other direction.

Come on, Jung Mi. Do you really think Jun Hong was attracted by you? He was looking at the other fan girls behind you!

As much fun B.A.P and the rest of babys had during the concert, time has passed quickly and the concert has come to an end. "Thank you very much for coming to our concert tonight. We love you, babys!" all six of them exclaimed through their microphones and posed a heart shape with their arms and hands for us. When Jun Hong was posing a heart shape with his hands, he was looking at Jung Mi. Jung Mi did a heart shape with her hands back for him and he was grinning from ear to ear. 

The two hour and forty five minutes of concert has ended and Jung Mi was walking out of the concert hall with the huge Totomato doll in her arms. Jung Mi walked down the peaceful street with cold air brushed against her cheek. Then Jung Mi saw this big white van drove past her and it stopped a few steps right infront of her beisde the pedestrian road. The window was being rolled down and a turquoise highlighted fringe blond hair popped out of the window. It was Jun Hong! He gestured his hands to tell Jung Mi to go to him. Jung Mi looked left and right and there was no one else. She pointed her index finger at herself with a confused face. "Yeah, it's you, there's no one else! Quickly come over here!" Jun Hong shouted across a few bushes. Not wanting her idol to wait for her, Jung Mi ran towards Jun Hong with the huge Totomato in her arms like a toddler with an oversized doll. 

Scene in B.A.P's van

"Jo Mi is pretty cute, isn't she?" Yong Guk elbowed Him Chan with a cheeky smirk. "Her name is Jung Mi," Him Chan replied with a how-could-you-not-remember-our-fan's-name look. "Hyung, I agree," Young Jae suddenly broke out of his daze and replied Yong Guk. "Were you listening? You seem to be in your own world, Young Jae ah," Dae Hyun being curious about Young Jae because Young Jae was in his own world right after the concert has ended and in the car while munching on a burger. "Hyung, I think I got a little feelings for Jung Mi," Jun Hong pops his head back into the van while waiting for Jung Mi to reach him. "Woah, Jun Hong ah. Are you sure? Do you know what you are talking about?" Jong Up puts his hand on Jun Hong's shoulders, concerned. "I know, I may not have the chance to even have her picture. But hyung, I really like her," Jun Hong replied to Jong Up knowing that Manager Kang would certainly not allow the youngest member to start dating at such a young age. Jun Hong then pulled out his pair of warm gloves from his hands and pops out of the window again. 

 

Jung Mi was outside the the van by then and she was curious what was going on inside the van, so she tried to look inside the  van. As Jun Hong was swinging his head back out, his lips accidentally touched Jung Mi's cheeks. "Aaaah....!" Jun Hong retreated his head and hit the window's roof hard. He rubbed his turquoise fringe hair with his hands looking like a little boy trying to figure out what was happening. Jun Hong's ears became red like it was on fire. "I'm so sorry," Jun Hong tried to bow to show that he was really sorry and instead hit his head against the window's roof again. "Aaaaaaaaaassh....." Jun Hong rubbed his head again with a painful expression. "It's okay, oppa," Jung Mi giggled shyly as she blushed. "Aaah.. Here, take this!" Jun Hong pushed his gloves into Jung Mi's hand because he realised Jung Mi doesn't have any gloves to keep her hands warm on such a cold weather. "Oppa, thank you so much," Jung Mi expressed her gratitude shyly. Although Jun Hong wants to see Jung Mi's for a little while more, the van started to drive off. "Bye Jung Mi! Oppa will remember you!" Jun Hong waved back to Jung Mi. 

"Oh, our poor maknae ah," Young Jae shook his head with a sigh while patting Jun Hong's back. "Ya, Jun Hong ah. Cheer up! We'll be going around the city for a tour tomorrow, it will be fun!" Yong Guk patted Jun Hong's shoulder. 

 

Dear Jun Hong oppa, I will treasure your gloves a lot! I shall have a tour around the city tomorrow while wearing Jun Hong oppa's gloves to keep me warm.