Chapter 5 : i went to the last fansign

Me and Himchan
It was another day for you and you think about it..since today it the last fansign, you decided to go again:) As you reach the venue,B.A.P was already there and the fansign was gonna start soon..since you didnt have anything to let them sign you decided to take this chance to take a pic them.. As you took out your phone,you zoom as much as possible to the stage.. You were taking pic of them and you realise Himchan was looking at you from where he was..He smiles and wink at you.. you were screaming inside your heart and he suddenly make a heart at you and he lips sych you to take a photo of him and you did!:) You smile and waved at him..Himchan then pull Zelo and make a heart together with him:) Suddenly you received a call from Himchan as he went to the backstage:) Himchan: Babe,thanks for coming to the last fansign:) I love you♥ You: I have nothing to do so I decided to come down here and give you all my little support:)♥ Himchan: But that's really sweet of you:) You: You are sweet too! Making those hearts~ Himchan: I'm only sweet to you and no one else keke then you will love me more ♥ You: How about you?Are you loving me more? Himchan: I always love you more~ keke I better be back on stage keke see you when I'm home! Takecare of yourself it cold now~ You: I will you too Oppa! Himchan: I love you!♥ You: love you too!:) After you hang up, you received a short text from him.. Himchan: Thankyou for being such a awesome Baby!:) love you! Becareful on your way home later:)♥ You smile as you finish up reading the text:) how can you not love him more? To be continue~