six.

In This Vast City Called Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You went to work like usual and put on your apron. The Coffee Bean was unusually busy so you had to continually create and serve beverages.
 

Kwangmin didn’t show up but you didn’t worry. Sometimes he didn’t come since he was busy. But you had a feeling he would appear after your working time. After serving the last customer, you decided to make some coffee for yourself. And just for practice, the likeness of Pikachu too.
 

After your shift ended, you flopped into a chair with the cup of steaming coffee in your hands. You closed your eyes and sipped the coffee, savoring the rich flavor of it. When you opened your eyes, you found yourself looking at a finger closing in on your face..
 

“Hey! What do you think you're doing?!” you yelled as you swatted the finger away.

 

“Just wanted to check if you were awake,” a familiar voice chuckled. You looked up to be greeted with a very smug Kwangmin.
 

“With a finger? Were you going to poke me on my forehead?!” you demanded to know.
 

“How did you know?” Kwangmin pouted.

 

“I’m psychic. That’s how I know you love Pikachu.” you told him grinning at his pouting face.

"Well, at least I’m not the only one,” he told you pointing at your coffee.

“What?” you looked at your coffee and realized he was pointing the coffee Pikachu.

“I just decided to add Pikachu to my coffee. Just so I could smile at his cuteness,” you told him with a very seriousl face.

“If you wanted cute, you could’ve put me on you coffee.”
 

“Hmf. First, Pikachu is cuter. Second, that would be creepy. And third, I’m not that skilled.” you teased.
 

“Ah! You’ve stabbed me in the heart!” he said dramatically and clutched his heart.
 

The two of you laughed and then he suddenly grabbed your arm. He started pulling you to the door.
 

“Yah! Now what are you doing?!” you asked him indignantly.
 

“We need to get to the movies or we’ll miss it!” he told you while continuing to pull you to the door.

 

“A movie? I thought we were going to have some coffee or something to eat.” you asked a bit confused.

 

“Yep. We’re going to see a movie. I already got tickets for two, see?” he held up two tickets.

 

“What kind of movie?” you asked cautiously. You knew that boys didn’t like romance but l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter