five.

In This Vast City Called Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You continued your training and eventually learned how to recreate the beverages in the menu. You also saw Kwangmin occasionally too. He would order his usual, a medium café mocha, and sit down with a Pikachu bread in hand. Sometimes, he would wave as he left or look as if to say something but then thought against it. Seeing his face every so often made your day and you looked forward to training because of it.

 

You were now a certified barista at The Coffee Bean and it was your shift today. You were serving customers when you saw a familiar face enter.

 

“Annyeong haeseyo Kwangmin! Will it be your usual again?” you asked him, while bowing your head.

 

“You know me so well. But I brought some friends with me,” he gestured to his friends behind.

 

There were five more with him and all of them were handsome and slender. Kwangmin and his friends sat down at a table and you walked to their table. Upon seeing them closer, you realized that one of them looked very familiar but you couldn’t put your finger on his name.

 

“Annyeong haeseyo! Would you like to order or do you need some time?” you asked all of them. They seemed like close friends, laughing and smiling at small talk.

 

“I’ll have my usual while.... they figure out what they want to order.” he told you and you looked at the others.

 

Two of the boys were arguing with each other, trying to decide what to order. Then one of them, a boy with blondish colored hair, spoke to you. He looked very, very identical to Kwangmin but you didn't say anything. You knew what it was like to have strangers say that you and your sister looked so similar, identical even. It got annoying.

 

“I’ll try the café latte while Donghyun has the......what was it you wanted again hyung?”

 

The older boy Donghyun looked a little annoyed at this but ordered for himself.

 

“A cappuccino for me.”

 

“Jeongmin hyung, what do you think you I should get?” one of the boys asked.

 

“Iced coffee Minwoo. Get iced coffee. It’s good.” the curly haired boy replied.

 

“No, I think you should try the marrochino.” the other boy said.

“No, the marrochino is nasty! I don’t understand why you drink that Hyunseong!” Donghyun argued. Grabbing the menu, he gestured to another picture. Then Hyunseong and Donghyun started to argue over which tasted better.

“I think I'll just order coffee milk.” Minwoo told you as he watched the two bicker.

 

"Alright, I’ll be back with your orders.”

As you went to the counter to tell Daehyun their order, you grabbed a tray with a couple of glasses of lemon water for another table. As you walked to the table, you didn't see Donghyun have his leg out in front of you and you tripped. With the glas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter