HimChan's Punishment [Part 1]

지구에 전사 [Warriors on Earth] {Hiatus}

"WHAT?!" YongGuk screamed when he heard HimChan's 'punishment'.

"Oh come on, SungJae! - " ChangSub was cut short when YongGuk had pulled the chair he was sitting on from him, "Ow ow ow, come on YongGuk hyung, that hurt!" He complained, only to earn a death glare.

"Uh, HimChan-sshi?" HeiRyung called, "Could you please let me down now?" She asked, "Let you down? Sorry HeiHei, that ain't on my vocabulary." He smirked, earning a smack on the head from EunKwang, "God hyung, she's only 19, cut the crap!"

"WHAT?!" All the B.A.P members chorused, "What do you mean 'What?!'?" IlHoon asked, brows knitting together.

"We thought she's only 16!" They chorused once again. HimChan had finally let HeiRyung down, "Man, and I thought I was finally going to be an oppa!" Zelo whined, "Well, if you think you're going to be an oppa, I still am!"YoungJae said proudly, "I'm a January kid, how about you?" He asked, referring to HeiRyung, "Oh, I'm a December one."   

So, she's only 19? DaeHyun thought, And YoungJae's older.. Which means Zelo can use that gwiyomi of his on her, which won't be good, right...? He shook off the thought and continued to silently watch them;

As YongGuk kicked and kicked HimChan for his idiocy, he watched as IlHoon and SungJae crack up. He watched as Chung-Hee stare at them wide eyed, as the other BToB members play with his other members, not caring about YongGuk's violence towards their general. As the others just didn't care about HimChan.

"HeiRyung!" Peniel called, "Yes?"

"Let's have a talk, shall we?"

"Okay, inside?" She asked, he nodded and they left unnoticed. Except by DaeHyun, that is.

"So, have you considered my offer?"

She nodded, Peniel smiling, "And your answer is?"

"It's a yes, Peniel." She answered, smiling. 

"Thank... DaeHyun hyung..? Since when have you been there?"

HeiRyung turned around, pleased to see him, "Oppa!" She called, "What brings you here?"

"O-Oh, I uh.. wanted to talk to you."

"About what, hyung?" He asked, a defending tone.

"Well, about something." DaeHyun answered, smiling sheepishly.

"I'll be back, oppa." HeiRyung said, referring to Peniel.

"Hei, are you and Peniel..?"

"Of course not, we're talking about their album concept. He asked help without anyone knowing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LoL yeah, I know it's short. But it's part one. :3