Vacation at Eurwagni

지구에 전사 [Warriors on Earth] {Hiatus}

"Argh! Okay okay!" Chung-Hee sighed, "I'm taking you out! Geeze!" The members cheered, as if winning the lottery.

"We'll just wait for DaeHyun-sshi and HeiHei." He said, YongGuk sat down, not wanting to waste anymore energy.

-~-~-~25 Minutes Later~-~-~-~-

"Oppa, we're back!" HeiRyung called, everybody was at the living room; wearing Chung-Hee's swimming wear.

"Omo," She blushed, "Oppa..? Wh-where are you?"

"GOD!! GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS!!" He shouted, everyone stood up, and went to their rooms.

"Come on, HeiHei. Come here," He called, she walked and hugged him, "They wanted a trip to Eurwagni, let's go?"

She nodded and went to her room, DaeHyun--still standing there like an idiot waiting for a miracle to happen.

"DaeHyun-sshi," Chung-Hee called, "What are you waiting for? Go to your room and change, we're leaving as soon as everyone's ready." DaeHyun nodded, walking upstairs back to their room.

"DaeHyun-ah~~!!" HimChan sang, he held the swimsuit in front of DaeHyun. Smirking like a killer, "Wear this!"

DaeHyun quickly ran behind YoungJae, shielding himself, "Oh come on Dae! It won't kill you!" HimChan whined.

"Oh yes it will!" HimChan smirked at his reply, "Oh, so you finally decided to speak out your thoughts, huh?"

"Oh just get it over already!" YongGuk shouted, "Hurry up! I wanna see Eurwagni!" He whined.

"Yeah, help me pin down DaeHyun, and we'll be done in no time!"

-~-~-~o0o~-~-~-

"Argh, that was hard!" JongUp complained, the others laughed, "I never thought hyung had so much strength!"

"Yeah yeah, hurry up and get in the limo already!" Chung-Hee shouted, everyone quickly ran to find their ideal seats, much to their surprise, BToB was also there.

"Oh, hey! It's B.A.P! Hey guys!" SungJae said, grabbing JunHong's hand, "Sit next to me! Let's have a maknae talk!"

"Why are you guys here?" YongGuk asked, obviously irritated.

"Oh, Chung-Hee hyung invited us here." Peniel answered, "He said he'd discuss our album concept with us."

"Anyway, YongGuk hyung, would you mind if we sat down together, you know, talk about leader stuffs?" EunKwang asked, YongGuk shrugged and sat next to him. MinHyuk, ChangSub and HimChan, HyunSik and DaeHyun, Peniel, IlHoon, YoungJae and JongUp, while SungJae and JunHong were together.

"Looks like they'll get along just well." Chung-Hee said, HeiRyung giggled. He smiled at the driver who smiled back and started the engine. The two siblings were sitting together, talking about this and that. It took about 5 hours before they reached Eurwagni, everyone was asleep.

"Guys," Chung-Hee called, only HyunSik stirred, "Wake up. We're here."

YongGuk's eyes suddenly flew open, "We're here!" He shouted and swiftly opened the door, running out, leaving every member of the two groups speechless.

"Wow, I guess that's his wake up call!" HyunSik joked.

"Yup, that's YongGuk alright!" HimChan said, stepping out.

"Whoa, so beautiful..!" Zelo and JongUp said in awe, who were dragged by SungJae and IlHoon, "Come on, JongUp-ah!" IlHoon called, dragging him by arm.

"Aigoo, seriously, that IlHoon! Come on MinHyuk, wake up!" EunKwang called, he stirred and slowly opened his eyes, "E-Eh, what..?" MinHyuk drowsily asked, earning a playful smack from the leader, "Last one cooks dinner!" He called, MinHyuk quickly got up and ran, he caught up but was pushed by IlHoon and JongUp.

"Hehe, take a bath, hyung! You stink!" JongUp said as MinHyuk fell towards the water.

"Wow, I never knew JongUp could be like IlHoon.." EunKwang said, staring at them like an idiot.

"Yeah? I never thought that your awesome rapper could be like JongUp!" Chung-Hee said, standing next to HeiRyung.

"Well, anyway, have some fun first then we'll talk about the concept before nightfall."

"Yeah, thanks Chung-Hee."

"Yah, what happened to the 'hyung'?"

"You're only months older than me, don't enjoy it."

-~-~-~o0o~-~-~-

HimChan, YongGuk, DaeHyun, HeiRyung and IlHoon were the ones left playing in the water, they were splashing water against YongGuk, he was helpless against IlHoon's powerful splashings, "Yah! This isn't fair! It's 4 VS. 1!" YongGuk complained, "Oh yeah?" HimChan smirked and stared to splash water at s.

"Hey!  You're so unfair, hyung! We're on your team!" IlHoon complained, using DaeHyun as his shield.

"Ehh~." He sang, HeiRyung fell and made a huge splash in the water, every player completely soaked to the bone.

"Yah! Park HeiRyung!" HimChan shouted, she looked up and saw him smirking. He scooped her from the water, carrying HeiRyung bridal style, leaving every player in shock.

"Yah, Chung-Hee!" HimChan called, "Look what she did!"

"What did HeiHei do?"

"Soaked us to the bone!"

"Pfft, so childish."

"Fine, I'll punish her myself."

-------------------/-------------------/-------------------/

Yeah, wanted to update. So yeah, come on guys! All I'm asking for is for you to drop off a comment.. /draws lines in a dark corner/ Yeah yeah, come on! It won't hurt! I wanna hear your voices! Koweokikasete!! Yeah, my Japanese . :3 Don't be such a silent reader!

 

--eagle_tamer >>outtie!