TIME FOR WORK-TS ENTERTAINMENT.

Them moment ruiners.

You arrived out the front of the big doors reading 'TS ENTERTAINMENT'. You could hear a bass thumping, you knew that beat. It was B.A.P's 'One shot'.
You took a deep breath and opened the doors. You walked inside and saw everyone either staring at a phone or a computer screen, or dancing( which was B.A.P), except for one man.

He looked extremely attractive, wearing camo skinnies and a jacket with an Adidas logo. 'He has a nice .' you thought to yourself, as you bit your lip.
He turned around and stared at you. 'OH MY HOLY MOTHERS OF KOREANS, IT'S Y-Y-Y-Y-YONGGUK OPPA!' you were screaming inside your head. Your face was bright pink and you were still biting your lip, but harder.

He chuckled and began walking towards you, slanted towards the left, biting his lip. You were still and quiet, still drifting off in your thoughts.
'Hello.' he said. You didn't respond. 'HELLO ?!' he said beginning to sound annoyed. 

'Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-'

'I like you. You're y but shy. Damn that's good.' He said interupting you.

'Th-thank you?' You said blushing, but sounding confused.

'Haha, you're welcome cutie.' he said in a husky tone, sending shivers down your spine.

'I must go. I'm late for- for a meeting.' You said, barging into him and running past to a room.

'THAT WAS CLOSE! No more of that. I'll never get work done if I just think about Oppas'. You said to yourself.

A few moments later the door swings open.
'AH, You must be the intern! Pleased to meet you!' said a young man.

'All the same.' you responded.

'Well i'm sorry, but I can't really introduce and all the sorts, Zelo from B.A.P has just kicked Himchan, so we're taking him to the doctors.' The man said.

'Oh, that's okay. But is there anything you need me to do?' You asked politely.

'Well, yes. I need you to stay with the leader, Yongguk.' he said with a smile.

'Yes, Of c-wait what?' You asked in a shocked toned, with a shocked expression.

'Yes, he's been lacking, so I need you to stay here and make sure he learns the stage dances for One shot and No mercy, okay?' He said with an even bigger smile.

'Yes sir.' You replied in a soft tone.

'Well, great. See you later.' He said, walking out the door. He walked towards Yongguk.

'The intern is making sure you learn the dances while we're out. Treat her nicely.' The man said.

'Of course.' He said with a smile, sending the man off.
'Ha, Me and her. Only. In a room. With no one else. That sounds interesting.' He thought menacingly.