WELCOME TO SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA!

Them moment ruiners.

'OMO! It's so BEAUTIFUL!' you shouted, as you jumped out of the taxi infront of your appartment.


You were so excited because, well because of everything! The y hot males, the beautiful females, all the merchandise, but you were here strictly on buisness. 
You we're an intern for TS entertainment and you were starting tomorrow. 'Wow, I MUST IMPRESS EVERYONE I MEET!' you shouted inside your head.

You began to walk inside and you grabbed out the key and unlocked the door. 'It's a lot smaller than I imagined, but it will suffice.' 
You began unpacking and little did you know, when you finished, it was 11:30pm. 'OH NO, I GOT TO GET SOME SLEEP! I'LL LOOK LIKE SHREK IN THE MORNING!' you shouted. 
So instead of going for a shower, you just ripped off your shirt and jumped into bed. You set the alarm for 8:00am, so you had enough time for a shower.

 

'What's your B?~~' your alarm starting singing. You shot up and hit the snooze button. 'I'll never understand how Oppa gets his voice so deep~' you said and sighed. You walked towards the shower, and while doing so you were just stripping your clothes off. 
'AHHH~ NICE AND HOT.' you said.

You got dressed. 'I should wear something exposing but sufficticated at the same time' you said as you went through, your wardrobe. 'AH, PERFECT!' you screamed and quickly got changed. 
You were wearing a mid-thigh skirt and a white laced shirt, leaving the first 4 buttons opened, revealing your cleavage. You quickly grabbed your folder and left, running out the door.