Ghostly Sister

Ghostly sister

 

 
Kya~ Im soo happy!! So this what it feels like to have comments~
To my first commenter (Dunno if its even a word), 09CloudNine, This chapter is for you!
 
 
 
CHAPTER 2
 
Mystery
 
Minho's POV
 
"Well, at least it's clean." Jonghyun said as he walked into the house.
 
The rest of us followed behind Jonghyun and as we entered it, the house was explored further.
 
"Wah! The kitchen is so clean!" Jinki said and looked around it.
 
"There's only three rooms." Kibum said after looking at the bedrooms.
 
"I'll use my own since I'm the oldest." Jinki said.
 
"No, we will settle this by Pali,Bali,Bu." Kibum said.
 
"First one is the person who will sleep alone." Jonghyun said and we started battling for the bedrooms.
 
In the end, I was suppose to share with Jonghyun and Taemin has to share with Kibum. Jinki in the end got what he wanted and started unpacking all of his things into his room.
 
"Hyung, there's no bed.." I said as we entered our room.
 
"Yeah, you're right. We'll just use the mattresses then." Jonghyun said and pulled out two matresses from inside the cupboard.
 
I stared at him as though he was mad.
 
"What?" Jonghyun asked as he looked at me.
 
"We're going to sleep on a mattress?" I asked, dumbfounded.
 
"Why? You've never slept on a mattress before?" Jonghyun said and unpacked his clothes into the cupboards.
 
"No. I've always slept on top of a bed." I said and unpacked my bags too.
 
"Are you always this pampered?" Jonghyun asked me and chuckled.
 
"Not always. I didn't get my dream phone." I said to him.
 
Jonghyun shooked his head and went out of the room and came back carrying two blankets.
 
"The blankets looks so thin." I complained and touched them. It was so thin that you could see your hands behind it.
 
"Can't you stop complaining?" Jonghyun asks annoyingly.
 
"Well sorry. I'm just not used to this new house." I said and took the last of my clothing into the cupboard.
 
"I'm going out to see the rest of the place." I said and went out.
 
I closed the door and went into Jinki-hyung's room.
 
"Hyung, are you done taking things out?" I asked him and looked at his room.
 
He too does not have a bed and had already taken the mattress out and laid it down neatly.
 
Jinki-hyung was still unpacking his stuff and shooed me out of the room.
 
Next, I went into Taemin's room.
 
Before I opened it, I heard them talking.
 
"Hyung, are you serious? Should I call you Noona now?" Taemin whispered but you could still hear his excitement.
 
"keep quiet! I don't want them to know. Why did you take out my bag for? Aish!" Kibum hissed at Taemin.
 
My heart thumped hard. Kibum's a girl?????
 
I quickly went to my room and jumped straight onto my 'bed' and screamed into the pillow.
 
"Are you ok?" Jonghyun asked me while patting my back.
 
I thought about telling Jonghyun0hyung but Kibum will surely be mad. 
 
"No, it's just that....umm.... we haven't got any money to buy food for ourselves." I lied and tried hard to keep a truthful face on.
 
Jonghyun frowned his eyes at me and shrugged. He continued to listen to his MP3 and closed his eyes as he lied on top of his bed.
 
I sat up and thought of what to do.
 
Just then, the doorbell rang and I went out.
 
Taemin opened the door and our manager came in.
 
"Good. You're all settled. Hurry to the Building before 10 am so we can start on your music." Manager said sharply and went off without a word.
 
By 9:30 am, the five of us was ready to go out.
 
It took us a half hour to reach the Music room.
 
"Kim Younghu, the composer of the song is going to help you guys to sing." manager-hyung said to us and introduced the composer to us.
 
Younghu-hyung was really nice to us and smiled at us and pointed out our mistakes when we sang the song, Noona Neomu Yeppeo.
 
We sang hard and after a few hours, Younhu-hyung treated us on dinner. We ate at the Music room so that we can continue practising after eating. 
 
We ordered black bean noodles and ordered extra radishes. Jinki-hyung also ordered a box fried chicken wings as dessert.
 
As we ate, we chatted. Except Jinki-hyung. He literally wolfed down the chicken wings!
 
"Hyung! Eat slowly or you're choke!" Jonghyun said and held Jinki's hand to slow him down.
 
Jinki struggled to free his hand and Jonghyun finally released him.
 
"Youf gayes dun affreshiat foods." Jinki said even though his mouth is completely full with mixture of chicken and black bean noodles. 
 
We laughed at him and continued eating.
 
We practised again for a few more hours until it turned dark.
 
"Goodnight boys!" Younghu-hyung waved us goodbye as he went into his car and drove home.
 
The five of us went back home by walking. We chatted about what we're going to do when we reach home.
 
"I'm going to bathe first." Kibum said while walking next to Taemin and Jonghyun.
 
"Why bathe? The water will be cold." Jonghyun said.
 
Kibum blushed a little when Jonghyun spoke to him. I kept on thinking that maybe Kibum is a girl. how stupid is that?
 
We reached home by the time the clock striked midnight.
 
Jinki and Jonghyun fell asleep almost instantly while Taemin and I ate leftover radish with soy sauce.
 
"Hyung, are you thinking of something?" Taemin asked me.
 
"Huh? No. Why did you say that." I lied to him. i was actually still thinking.
 
Taemin squinted his eyes to me and leaned forward. 
 
He kept that position for three seconds and sat up properly.
 
"You're a very bad liar, hyung." Taemin said and ate a small piece of radish.
 
I hanged my head low. We didn't talk again until we finished eating the radishes.
 
"What are you guys eating?" a voice came from behind us and Kibum sat next to me.
 
"Yah! Why did you finish everything? I was hungry too. Aish!" Kibum complained to us.
 
"Sorry hyung. We were to hungry." Taemin apologised to Kibum and bowed his head.
 
"Nevermind. It's okay. If I eat food now, I will never fall asleep..." Kibum said as he waved his hand at Taemin.
 
The movement of his hand shifted his T-shirt further away from his chest and feeling curious, I stretched my neck to see inside his shirt.
 
"Well, I'll just go to sleep first." Kibum said suddenly and went into his room.
 
I felt dissapointed. i didn't get a chance to look inside it....
 
"Hyung, I'm going in to sleep. Good night." Taemin said dreamily to me and sort of 'drifted' to his room.
 
I picked up the plates and washed them in the sink. It was eerily quiet in the kitchen and the window was open. 
 
The night breeze flew in and out of the house, making every hair on the back of my hair stand.
 
I quickly washed everything and turned sharply to go to bed. 
 
Cling Cling
 
I turned to find a small knife on the floor. Seems like I brushed onto it when I turned.
 
I put it back onto the shelf when I felt something behind me.
 
"Hahahaha~" A small child voice came from behind me.
 
I turned softly and found nothing but a small cloth on the floor.
 
Hastily, I approached it and as I came closer, the cloth turned redder and wetter looking.
 
I stop on the spot as the red liquid traveled from the cloth towards me!
 
I tripped backwards and fell onto the floor. The red liquid is still coming towards me!
 
Scared like hell, I stood up and ran to my bedroom and locked the door.
 
I didn't even changed into my PJ's. I covered my whole body with the thin blanket and pushed my mattress nearer to Jonghyun's.
 
As I tried to fall asleep, I kept on feeling that the small child is looking at me.
 
I slept with a worrisome look on my face.