Man In Love

Man In Love

 

The campus is buzzing with all kind of rumours.

Oh my, is Myungsoo oppa in love?

Why is he smiling like that?

I think he must be crazy

Yes, our dear ice prince is smiling, not just normal smiling; he is smiling those kind of smiles whereby you are in love. And yes again, our ice prince is IN LOVE.

“Hyung! Are you okay?” Sungjong asked when Myungsoo settled down in his table. He ignored the maknae and the rest of the members’ weird stares at him and just stared out to the window and continued smiling.

“I think he is crazy.” Woohyun whispered to the rest of Infinite as they all nod in agreement.

*BEEP*

A text message came in Myungsoo’s phone. He hurriedly pull it out of his pocket and read it quickly as the members are trying to read his text message. He replied as quick as he can and locked his phone screen and continue to daydream and soon, the teacher who is in charge came in and the boys finally settled down.

*Oh my god, is this the feeling of falling in love? Does it always feels this good? Why don’t I feel this with my previous girlfriends? Why only with her? But who cares, I like this feeling.*

*RING*

The lunch bell rang, Myungsoo packed his bag and prepared to walk out of the class to go for his lunch when he was being held back by the rest of the boys.

“Okay, Myungsoo. No one is here except us, spill now.” Leader Gyu commanded with the rest of the members standing around Myungsoo, giving him the talk-now-or-you-can’t-go-for-lunch face. But instead of being angry like how he used to be, he smile and asked the members with dreamy eyes, “Hyung, does it always feel so wonderful to fall in love?”

The members was totally shocked, not by the question, but by the person who asked the question. “Erm, Myungsoo-ah,” Sungyeol start. “Hmm?” Myungsoo turned towards him with the dreamy eyes. “Myungsoo-ah, are you really okay? Why are you like this?” Sungyeol asked with trembling voice and horrified face.

“Eyy~ Of course I’m fine.  Nevermind, I shall go for my lunch now.” Myungsoo stood up and start walking to the cafeteria. He suddenly stopped, turned around smiling and asked, “Aren’t you guys eating with me? Come on! Let’s go!” and then, he turned back and continue walking. “Oh my god, Hyung is seriously crazy.” The maknae commented as he gawked at the unbelievable situation that is happening in front of him while the rest of the members have their jaws dropped. “Let’s hurry up and go to the cafeteria to meet him!” Dongwoo suddenly exclaimed and the members panicked and faster run out of the class to catch up with Myungsoo.

*RING*

School has ended. The students are slowly streaming out of the class and greeting each other goodbyes. At the back of the class, the rest of the members are still watching Myungsoo closely to make sure he don’t do anything stupid again.

Flashback

“So full! I really thank god for blessing me with so much good food!” Myungsoo exclaimed as he rubbed his tummy and smiling brightly. The members looked at him as if he grew another head, the lunch was just plain kimbap and a bottle of mineral water.

In gym class,

*BOING*

“Oh my god! Myungsoo! Are you okay? I don’t mean to hit you with the ball! I’m so sorry!” a guy who was playing ball accidentally hit Myungsoo the ice prince on his head. The poor guy was terrified because he was scared that Myungsoo might beat him up. But instead of getting angry, Myungsoo smiled and ask the boy to pull him up and said it was okay. Everybody was shocked at the scene. The Infinite members gawked at the scene and watch Myungsoo walk into the changing room after getting permission from the teacher NICELY. Nicely?! Myungsoo don’t play nice!

Next, they were walking down the hall to get their books from their lockers. Suddenly, Myungsoo grabbed a girl and asked her, “Is this the feeling of falling in love?” “N-neh?” the girl was flustered. The Infinite members quickly pulled Myungsoo away and apologized to the girl in behalf of Myungsoo. Just when they thought things were normal again, Myungsoo suddenly climbed to the table near them and shouted, “IS THIS THE FEELING OF FALLING IN LOVE?” the whole student body was shocked by his sudden outburst. The whole school became quiet and the there was silence awkward. The Infinite boys quickly pulled Myungsoo down from the table and apologized to everybody and fled from the scene as quick as they can.

Flashback End

They saw Myungsoo packing his things while smiling. When he is done, he stood up and told Infinite that he would go first and will meet them in school tomorrow. They keep staring at Myungsoo as he walked out of the classroom. “Should we follow him to see what happen to him?” Hoya suggested. “Okay!” the rest agreed and they went into their spying mode.

They followed Myungsoo secretly. What a weird sight isn’t it? 6 handsome boys following a guy secretly. Everyone was looking at them with weirdly but they could care less. They continued following Myungsoo till he reached a small café in one corner, they watched him settled down in one corner while smiling and look like he is waiting for someone.

*DING*

The bell of the café tingled, signaling that another customer has come in.

“Over here ~~~~!” Myungsoo called the girl who walked into the café with his smile much brighter. Infinite watch in amusement when that girl waved back and hurried to the table that Myungsoo is occupying. After a few while of chatting and drinking their coffee, the couple decided to go out for a walk.

After Myungsoo paid for the coffee, the couple held hands and head towards the park while sharing some jokes and laughter. It’s a very unusual sight for the Infinite members because they have never seen Myungsoo smiling and laughing so care freely before. They decided to continue to stalk the couple.

The couple settled down on the bench and they cuddled beside each other and share sweet nothings. Happiness is evident in their eyes, hearts are literally shooting out of their eyes.

Just then, Myungsoo stood up and he offered to buy something warm for the both of them as the weather is becoming cold. The Infinite members continue to watch the mysterious girl when suddenly, “What do you guys think you are doing?” Myungsoo suddenly asked from behind. The members jumped in shock and just then the mysterious girl appear beside Myungsoo. He raised one of his eyebrows while waiting for the members to answer him.

“E-erm, w-we…” Sunggyu stuttered. “We…?” Myungsoo mimicked and wait. “Hoya hyung suggested it! He suggested that we should follow you because you are acting very weird!” Sungjong spilled everything out in panic. The rest of the members nodded very quickly and pushed the poor Hoya out. “You guys are such betrayers!” Hoya cursed and faced Myungsoo while praying to see tomorrow.

Suddenly, Myungsoo started laughing along with the girl while the rest of the members, stared at the two of them in bewilderment.

“Myungsoo, introduce me to your friends! They are so cute!” the girl asked Myungsoo while pulling his sleeves in a cute way and laughing merrily. “What?! They are not cute! I’m cuter!” Myungsoo pouted and the Infinite members thought they are going crazy. Did Myungsoo just pout?! “Okay okay! You are the cutest okay! Now introduce!” the girl pinched Myungsoo’s cheeks while smiling. “Fine fine.” Myungsoo finally gave in.

“~~~~, this are my bestest friends in school, we are called Infinite.” He point to Sunggyu, “He is our leader, Sunggyu hyung.” Sunggyu smiled. Then he point to Woohyun, “That’s Woohyun hyung, the greasy namstar.” Woohyun frowned at the introduction, just as he was to correct Myungsoo, Myungsoo quickly point to Dongwoo, “He is Dongwoo hyung, he can rap very well.” Dongwoo smiled and show her a peace sign. He then point to Hoya, “That’s Hoya hyung, he can dance very well.” Hoya smiled and bowed dramatically. Then he point at Sungyeol, “That guy is my closest friend in Infinite, He is Sungyeol, the tallest in the group.” Sungyeol showed his prince pose but only being returned with a slap on his head by Myungsoo telling him to stop flirting. Then, he point to Sungjong, “He is Sungjong, our maknae.” Sungjong smiled and waved at her as she smiled brightly too and waved back. And finally, Myungsoo point to himself and introduce himself, “And I’m Myungsoo, the visual of the group and the boyfriend of ~~~~.” He finished. “And guys, meet my girlfriend, ~~~~.” He wrapped his arms around her waist and introduced her to the guys.

“Now, I have finished introducing you all, I’m going to send ~~~~ back home, meet you guys tomorrow in school!” Myungsoo said as he start to pull ~~~~ towards the direction of her house after they had ice-cream and get to know each other better. “Goodbye Infinite oppa-dul! See you guys soon!” ~~~~ cutely waved as she continue walking beside Myungsoo to go home.

The Infinite member watch the couple holding hands, playing with each other while laughing and smiling when they are walking home.

The members have finally realized what happen to their ice prince, and they like this change, the like this Myungsoo, the Man In Love.