Chapter 46

Friendship Never Dies!

NARRATOR'S POV

Problems are like washing machines. They twist us, spin us and knock us around like what Sasha and her people around her is experiencing now. Speaking of people around her, there is actually one important person to Sasha that had been experiencing some sort of trust isses due to what happened after finding out that Sasha was alive. That matter changes his attitude tremendously. that even his parents couldn't handle it.

Nichkhun's POV

They always say don't ever give up any complicated obstacles in life. I've been through and kinda learnt how Sasha had suffered her life and I'm not gonna let it happen to Zelo as well. He is like my little brother and I will do whatever it takes to get him back to reality. I had been paying a visit often and it seems like nothing works out well. I change into my casual outfit and after grooming myself, I do a self check in front of my full length mirror.

http://static.tumblr.com/16f3bc6dd48df0e5e1d53c0dc666e1c1/sjkfpm8/cl0n0lnrx/tumblr_static_7x.png

Ok, did I just over-grommed myself? Oh well, it always happens. Doesn't matter where I wanted to go to, I would never fail to control myself when it comes to clothes. Haha, guess it runs in the blood doesn't it. My mum has good taste in fashion and it seems like it's being passed down to me. Hehe! ^__^ I spray some perfume and went downstairs towards the maindoor. I am putting on my shoe laces when out of a sudden, I saw someone's feet, weraing black and white vans shoes, standing right in front of me.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/73/e6/ea/73e6ea3eacff342654c92e0af203332f.jpg

"You wanna join me?" I asked that obvious person and lifted up my head

http://2pmalways.com/wp-content/gallery/cache/1924__500x420_bcaswmccaaahvyz.png

"Yeap, was planning to anyways. Oh Hi," he answered and waved at my mum who was putting back the magazines at it's rightful place

"Where are the both of you going this time? And when are you going to come with your three other friends? I've missed them," she said

"Mum, I told you not to bring that up. They are not going to come back," I said feeling so annoyed

"You may not know you know. My instinct is totally not agreeing to you," she protested teasingly

http://31.media.tumblr.com/54acb4266b12aae8c5097eb56211c4a1/tumblr_mkd9v5mJVL1rj6g1no1_400.jpg

"Ok mum, why can't you trust me? Ugh, Taecyeon let's go!" I grumble and pull him out while he wave again at my mum

Seriously? Don't tell me she is turning into what Zelo is turning into now.

-------------------------------------------------------------//---------------------------------------------------

We reach right in front of Sasha's doorstep a few minutes later. I press the doorbell and in a split second, the door was open by Mr Choi (Zelo's dad). He welcome us warmingly, allowing us to have a seat on the usual blue sofa that I always sit on whenever I came to visit, to ask about Zelo's condition. Mrs Choi serve us two glasses of fruit punch because she knows it's our favourite since young. It's totally different without the rest. Still remember Wooyoung used to ask for more after finishing his drink in just a few seconds. Suddenly, his bad boy attitude appeared in my mind. Ugh, why must she serve us fruit punch.

"Thank you for visiting. Especially you, son. Thank you for showing your concern towards Zelo," Mr Choi thanked me

"Nah, he is like our little brother so it's not a burden at all," I told them with a sincere smile

"So how is he? Still like that?" Taecyeon asked concernly

Both of their expression turned absolutely sour and despondent the moment Taecyeon mention about their son. A pail of guilt was thrown at Taecyeon as I can see him looking so regret for asking.  He is about to apologise when Mrs Choi sobbed out everything about Zelo which I've heard it for quite a couple of times. Quite sad actually.

"Ever since he knows Sasha is alive, he changed tremendously. He doesn't speak to anyone, he is not cheerful like he use to be, he locks himself up in his room all the time and only goes out late at night to search for food in the kitchen. He refuse to even chat with us. He really misses her and he regrets, I can feel it. What is happening to both our child? Is it because of us? Tskk.tskk.," she sobbed while Mr Choi calm her down

"Don't worry Mrs and Mr Choi. We promise to get him back to his old self," I assured her and did a head signal to Taeyceon, going towards Zelo's room which was located at the second level.

NARRATOR'S POV

They did whatever they can do. Persuade, explain, elaborate about the entire story again and again coz........

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pH5XyhHcclI/TLOJkrK0hbI/AAAAAAAAAuQ/Tdt0KzyVF3g/s320/200906091011311002_1.jpg

"Again and again and again and again~~~~~ That's what we do!!"

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/200905011326231002_2.jpg?w=441&h=325&h=324

"Haha!^__^ Ok sorry to interrupt, let's continue..." O_O"

They try to even make Zelo believe whatever they had elaborated. No matter whatever they tried, Zelo can't seem to let him free from the room. Nichkhun and Taecyeon lean against the wall outside of the room, acting as guards, heaving out a sigh of failure when out of a sudden something came to Taecyeon's mind. He did a succeed action causing Nichkhun to look at him strangely.

"What are you doing?" Nichkhun asked

"Texting....can't you see?" he insulted

"Is it a girl? Hah! Someone is having problems and we're running out of ideas to save him and you are T.E.X.T.I.N.G?!" Nichkhun fumed

"Trust me, you'll thank me for this one," he assured

Nichkhun continues to curse Taecyeon, crossing his arms and try to think of a solution when someone else appear in a very worried condition.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b7/ed/22/b7ed22cc5e5e02f52851ef8484b06383.jpg

"What happened? Is he ok?" Chaerin asked

Nichkhun's POV

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wdbNsflkv90/UK4JuaFpVWI/AAAAAAAAFe4/4MUSWCM0oZQ/s1600/download.jpg

I smile like a lunatic. Chaerin.....why didn't I think of her earlier??? Taecyeon, you're such a smart !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO L.A

Sasha's POV

The light of dawn seeped into my room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong from outside the window drifted in. I don't know why but surprisingly, I felt better. I jump out of bed and go to the bathroom with a spring in my steps. I put on my black leggings and my sky blue hoodie because the weather is really cold here in L.A. Alright, breakfast time! I wonder what Dr Tae Young had in stored for me for breakfast today. I'm really in love with his french toast! I skip down the stairs and towards the kitchen.  Unexpectedly, someone else is taking over the cooking job today.

"Morning sunshine! Haha sleep well?" Youngjae greeted

"Morning, yeah, amazingly I'm feeling much more better," I told him and offer him a hand in displaying the food on the table

After displaying his plate on the table, he remove his apron and join me for breakfast. I'm extremely hungry that I stuff as much food inside my mouth and I gotta admit that his french toast tasted better. Hmmm....another hidden talent of his? At first baking, now cooking, what's next? I accidentally giggled loudly, causing him to be suspicious. I keep saying it's nothing but in the end we joke about it. We laugh, feed each other teasingly and even played some game in order to finish up the last french toast. Wow, it's really fun and the more I steal glances at him, the more blessful I feel. He is such a great, angelic friend.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/5719387/600full-youngjae.jpg

"What?" he asked, giving me the dumb expression but still cute

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/23238763/thumb.jpg

"Thank you....so much. I serisouly don't know how to repay your kindness," I said

"I've told you so many times, not to repeat it. That's what friends do. But if you insist, there is one way you could repay me," he said

"Really?  How?" I asked enthusiastically

He move closer to my face and give my nose a short pinch.

"Can you spend time with me for today? Just you and me?" he requested

My heartbeat increases and my eyes went wide for a few seconds. "Not a good idea isn't it? Nah it's ok, some other time then..hehe," he said and messed with my hair.

http://i.imgur.com/Gxrwa.jpg

"No!! no wait!! Let's spent time together today! Heh!" I giggled

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3k3n16TFl1roah3so1_500.gif

I inform him that I go get change when suddenly he stop me.

"When you browse through your closet, please browse through carefully? Like really carefully ok? See ya in 30 minutes time?" he said suspiciously and leave

Is it me or he is acting very weird and I could sense that something in my closet must be from him. Feeling curious, I dash towards my room and ransac through my closet. Nothing obvious and different until a medium size, green paper bag caught my eyes. I retrieve it quickly and check out what's inside.

Youngjae's POV

While she is grooming herself, I'm almost done with it. Thank God I spent the whole entire night to pick out the perfect outfit for today and I hope she really wears whatever I bought for her because it matches. I style up my hair for the first time, spray some perfume and for the final touch, I put on my blue leather coat. I adjust the collar and add on some accessories like my black bracelet and watch. First time ever I am feeling so proud upon my own grooming because I really do when it comes to fashion.

I move closer to my full length mirror till my nose touches it. I'm serisouly not confident in what I am going to do. I may look brave on the outside but I'm scared as hell on the inside. Phew.... I take a deep breath and close my eyes for a few minutes. Am I doing the right thing? Am I supposed to do this? Will it go smoothly? Am I making the right decision in the first place Ugh, just go for it Youngjae!! Be a man!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/56/cc/f256cc8cb4ecc53603c96ea9f68f2673.jpg

Phew, I take a deep breath and grab Dr Tae Young's key. I go into Sasha's room to inform her that I'm ready but she is nowhere in sight. Gosh, I wonder for how long I have be standing in front of the mirror just now. She should be ready before me. I rush down the stairs.

"Sorry, sorry I'm late..," I apologised, focusing on the steps before I were to fall

"I thought guys would be the ones to get ready first before girls...hmmm...haha," she laughed

"Haha..but...," I paused as my eyes fixed  on her, not only her, infact from head to toe was flawlessly perfect and gorgeous

http://topofthekpops.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/youngjae1.jpg?w=300&h=214

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/7e/b9/cc/7eb9ccf3503fd4f4567548b680168f65.jpg

She wore the dress that I bought for her and only God knows how that makes me feel. My heart is squealing in excitement that I almost lost balance in my steps. Honestly she looks gorgeously amazing that I can't help but to smile.

"You look beautiful," I complimented

"Thanks to the person who chose this dress for me," she said

With no further a due, I assit her to the car and we drove off to our final destination today. Trust me, there sure lots of things to do and accomplish today. Can't wait to get started. I think, I'm doing the right thing for her and for myself. I keep stealing glances at  her beautiful features but she is really fast that she caught me several times doing that.

-----------------------------------------------------//------------------------------------------------

BACK IN SEOUL!

Taecyeon's POV

The three of us had been standing outside of Zelo's room for almost an hour but nothing still works to get him out of there. Chaerin had done all the persuassions even Nichkhun and myself by to no avail. All the three of us sigh in disappoinment. Suddenly, we heard Zelo sobbing getting worst and he yelled in anger. Wailing out loud like nobody's business and we heard loud banging sounds. There is definitely something violent going on in there. That leads me to negative thoughts and I know he is trying to do something dangerous. I heard glass breaking noises.

"Zelo, don't you dare do something stupid!! It's not worth it!" I shouted

Zelo's POV

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/49562317/large.jpg

http://i.pinger.pl/pgr191/292dd1d00007ee2851ff95fd/BAnvdk8CUAEkgHT.jpeg

http://blogs.lt.vt.edu/wafaelamin/files/2013/05/pieces.jpg

I'm bad, I'm evil, I'm insane, I'm heartless for treating my sister like that. Now I'm left with regrets and it's too late to apologise because she's far away from me. Will she come back? Will she still forgive me?

"Noona!!I miss you!!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!! Jaebal, come back!!! I'm sorry...tsk...~~~" I cried when I saw a pen knife on my study table

The temptation was so overwhelming that I grab it immediately, admiring the blade, deciding whether I should follow what Taecyeon hyung said or follow my instinct, which is to kill myself. I don't deserve a good sister like her. I shouldn't have born. I'm just a burden to everyone. My eyes are still watery, revealing it's anger, showing it's redness. I slowly bring the blade closer to my veins at my wrist area.

"I deserve to die instead of living life with full of regrets...tsk...mianhe omma...mianhe appa...mianhe Sasha noona," I lamented and was about to push the blade downwards when

Chaerin's POV

http://4x2dr59bnyodo3rs.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/20131120_kfashionista_2ne1_cl4.png

"Zelo please~~~ stop what you're doing...tsk...tsk...yah, please I beg you, please stop doing stupid things," I cried, with my forhead leaning against the door

Zelo's POV

I stop instantly upon hearing that voice. Chaerin noona. A tear roll down as she continues to speak.

"Zelo jaebal, it's not worthh it. Trust me, your sister will come back and she will definitely forgive you. Please don't hurt yourself, I can't bear seeing you like this. What happened to you? You're once cheerful, happy and sweet. Why are you locking yourself in a room like this? Zelo I...I actually miss hanging out with you, I miss spending time with you. Without you in my life is really boring. Apart from your sister I know you're still angry with me. I regret it to arra? I've come to realise that you have been the best, the best companion that I've ever had and I don't want to lose you. Would you forgive me?" she confessed making me feel much more despondent, causing the knife to actually drop out from my grip

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ab3249f24bf61a09780089009c32e3ae/tumblr_mgnnlo9Aea1r81fm7o6_500.gif

Nichkhun's POV

"Errmm isn't she supposed to persuade him out of the room. Do you know what she is talking about?" I asked feeling so lost

http://image.dek-d.com/26/3243633/112077020

"Shhh!" Taecyeon shush me

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/4114/82174114/pics/3071457671_1_7_Q6b35ZGZ.jpg

"What the hell did I say?" I grumbled

Zelo's POV

"It's ok if you don't want to forgive me but at least get yourself out of this room and let me see your face? You know how much I miss playing skate boarding with you. Remember those days when you used to teach me? Guess what? I mastered all of the techniques and I just wanted to show you what a great teacher I had. I know you miss your sister but trust me she misses you more. She will come back. Can you please trust me? I don't want to see you suffering like this. Don't you pity your parents? They miss spending time with you as well, even Nichkhun and Taecyeon hyung. If you really do still love us and yourself, please open up the door?" she sobbed

http://medias.gifboom.com/medias/t_3be49411644346c7a777d0bfb8ae5d18.jpg

Chaerin's POV

I don't know what else to do. We waited for the door to open but it doesn't seems like it will. I honestly miss him. I turn around to face Nichkhun and Taecyeon even his parents. I apologised and cried at the same time. Maybe he really hates me after I rejected him.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b2ddae718e47ac6f0b6f4ebfc5e104ec/tumblr_mjbnkfSVZi1qgi4w5o2_250.gif

Haiz... I turn away from the door with a despair heart when the sound of the door knob made me stop moving half way. The smiles on all of the other four faces caused me to turn and there stood Zelo, looking so worn out as ever. Although he looks weak, he still have the energy to give me a thankful smile.

http://photo1.ask.fm/577/298/220/2390003021-1rl14nr-58dfnq711kh24hf/preview/avatar.jpg

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/107531186/thumb.jpg

He move one step and almost fell when I came to his rescue. I panic.

"OMG!! Zelo, gwenchana?!! Yah, the rest of you do something!!" I yelled

"I'll call the ambulance, he must be weak for not eating for a couple of days," Taecyeon said

"Hurry up!!! Zelo, just hang in there, please...hang in there," I cried, grabbing onto his hands tightly

He looks so pale and I felt so bad that he still manage to smile for me.

"Noo..noona," he called

"Zelo, ambulance on the way. Just hang in there alright," I told him

"Sa..sara..rang..saranghae...," he said

"Love you too," I confessed and both of us exchange smiles when the paremedics came to help

----------------------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------

Youngjae's POV

In an hours time, we reach our destination and thankfully the weather is just right. Not too hot and not too cold. Being a gentleman, I open the car door for her. I think she is feeling strange upon my tremendous change in my actions today but I just have to. She monitors her surroundings and I can see a sparkle of happiness in her eyes. Have she really moved on?

"Ok, can the staring syndrome of yours stop right now? You've been doing that since just now. Is there something you wanna say?" she asked, causing my heartbeat to jump

I shake my head from side to side and chuckle secretly when out of a sudden she grab hold of my hand. I jerk up in shock and almost can't believe why the hell is my hand in contact with hers.

"Like finally we get to officially hang out together despite of what happened in Jeju Island. So can I say that this will be our first date?" she said, blushing

Well, everytime when I'm with her, it's like a date to me.

Sasha's POV

I am expecting him to answer immediately but when I lift up my head, I saw his eyes getting watery instead. A sudden curiousity hits me and I questioned him right on the spot. "Youngjae, what's wrong? Are you alright? Why are you looking so sad?" I asked
 

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_GDSl0CAAAQXRI.png:large

"Huh? Sad? Why would I look sad? I can't stay under the sun too long or my eyes will get all watery. It happen since young, so don't worry about me alright? Shall we?" he said and pull me towards a huge mall

Since morning he had been acting strange and it's just the think that I need to find out why.

Youngjae's POV

Just by holding onto her hand makes me feel like a part of her. Today might be the happiest or the saddest day for me and the one that I have to depend on is the one and only me. My level of confidence is a bit low but it's not wrong to try. Suddenly, Jay's voice appeared in my mind.

"You should proposed to her with chocolates because that's her favourite food"

Coincidentally, there is a store called "Awfully Chocolate" right a head of us. Having an idea, I manage to persuade her to follow me out of the clothes shop. Jay was right. The moment we are in front of the "Awfully Chocolate" store, the delight on her face is mixed with excitement. Without warning, she drag me into the store instantly, like chocolate is everything to her. Haha that's cute of her.

She totally is a chocolate freak that she browse through every shelf of neatly arranged chocolate bars of different brands. Everytime she sees a new brand, she would squeal like a kid who saw Santa for Christmas.

"Just grab whatever you want. It's on me," I told her

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6529/hyemin2.jpg

"Jinja? No regrets? Haha," she warned

I shake my head when she looks a bit sad.

"Everything alright? What's with that face?" I asked

"Nothing, just that one of my friend (Wooyoung), used to treat me chocolates whenever I'm feeling down. Haiz...I wonder how he is doing now. I'll take this then. Thanks," she thanked and went on to look at other chocolates

"Omg look, a mini bus made out of chocolate. Cool," she exclaimed

"It will be cooler if it's in a gigantic form so that you and I could ride it to the chocolate factory, haha," I laughed

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c5739949ccc10143938342b085d1fb89/tumblr_mx5ez2BMJq1rtckvxo1_500.gif

I join in as well. After spending about half an hour in that shop, we exit the store with a Sasha feeling so satisfied. We walk a few steps when Jay's voice lingered in my ears again.

"Bring her to the arcade often because she love playing games, especially shooting games"

"Do you wanna go to the arcade? I heard the game there is quite fun!" I exclaimed

She agreed without further questions. We play like what seems like hours and Jay was right again. She beats me in every games indeed. Wow! She is one great gamer! We spend about one hour in the arcade, completing most of the games. Due to that, our stomach now is playing their own game inside, begging for food to enter. We go to the nearest restaurant and ordered ourselves a meal.

"Wow, yours look delicious, can I try some?" she asked for permission

"Haha, you don't need to ask, just take it," I told her

She is about to grab one of the prawns from my dish when Jay's voice distract me again.

"Don't ever let her consume prawns, because she is allergic to it"

"WAIT STOP! You can't eat that!" I accidentally raised my voice

"Oh yeah, I'm allergic, how could I forget. I must be too mesmerised by the smell," she turned it into a joke and consume her food

Phew, that was close. We continue our meals talking about life. I really am trying to control my emotions from exploding because I know it's not the right time yet. Patience Youngjae, I still have one more place to bring her to. As planned, after dinner, we continued our journey.

"Where are we going next?" she asked

"You'll see," I assured her

30 MINUTES LATER...

"Sea Aquarium?" she said

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/99854761/thumb.jpg

"Yup, sorry for not telling you but I bought two tickets for us hehe," I said cheerfully

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2u7x2x6KG1rthifdo1_400.png

"Ok, I smell something fishy. Is something going on?" she asked

"Is that even important? Come on the fishes are longing to see us," I joked and pull her in

Sasha's POV

Youngjae is acting mysteriously suspicious every second that passed. I forget about all that because I was to distracted by the amazing lighting in huge tanks and beautiful fishes of different species. Tank after tank captures my attention and we both made jokes about our faces being similiar with the fishes. Finally the we stop by the last tank which is a very huge, gigantic that looks lik you're underneath the ocean. My eyes went wide with amazement.

"This is so beautiful," I said, touching the glass of the tank where a huge manta ray swims

"Sasha, can..can I hold onto your hand?" Youngjae asked

I hold onto his hands and smile. I want to let go but he grip it too tightly looking so desperate.

"Can I hold it for a few more minutes? Please?" he said

http://s6.favim.com/orig/61/ulzzang-Favim.com-586912.png

"Just hold until you feel like letting go arra? Hehe, oh look a hammer head shark," I exclaimed

Youngjae's POV

What if I don't want to ever let go of her hand? What if I want to hold onto it forever? Oh no, my emotions start to slowly reveal itself right now and I can't even control it but to let it out. While Sasha was busy telling me what is going on in that tank, my eyes are busy responding by despondent tears. Damn can't this tears just stop rolling.

"See that jel~~Youngjae, your eyes are watery again," she told me

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/polls/1181000/1181500_1361055264436_full.jpg

I quickly wipe it off and act normal. "Must be the air-conditioner". She then let go of her hand from her grip harshly.

"I know something is not right. At first you told me your eyes are watery because of the sunlight. And now it's because of the air-conditioner? It just doesn't make sense. Can you tell me what's wrong and stop hiding? Give me a chance to help you now!" she raised her voice

She cup my face with her hands, so that my eyes met hers.

"Tell me what's wrong. Let me help you Youngjae," she insisted

"Can you....can you excuse me for a while. I need to go to the washroom. I'll tell you when I get back?" I inform her, removing her hands from my face

"You promise? Promise you'll come back" she asked concernly

I nod in assurance and a smile appeared on her face. I take a few steps and turn to face her again.

http://debakkoreans.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/youngjae4.png

http://vanillamilkart.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/2.png

I couldn't help it that I fasten my pace to her and embrace her tightly. I could feel her hands slowly responding to my body. This time I am disconsolate and more tears tend to fall. I want to make sure that this hug is worth it before letting it go. I rested my forehead on Sasha's shoulder for a few seconds.

Sasha's POV

Youngjae is crying again for sure. What is happening to him? He let go after hugging for so long.

"Be right back," he said and run off

Why is my heart telling me that I should feel guilty? Youngjae rarely shed tears in front of me and this is so far the emotional one to me. I hope he will be ok soon, I'm always prepared to help him. As being told I wait for him patiently and focus back on the tank. I'm feeling so uneasy about Youngjae. Should I comfort him like right now? In just a few seconds, I sense someone is standing really very close to me that our shoulders touches. I turn to my right and my jaws drop open.

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t51.2885-15/10413235_1566019353624665_112733048_a.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/131/jayb110531141.jpg

JAY?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/99493134/large.jpg