Stranger

«D E M A N D I N G»

A/n: AHH thanks for the subs <3 i'm very sorry for he long wait, been busy with school ^^, anyways here i am! (: appreciate the readers and subs :P what can i do without you guys? >.<

 

CHAPTER 2:

"Thanks for the treat Minho-ah, eventhough we just met like 4 days ago?" Key exclaimed while rubbing Minho's palm.

"Yah, i'm sweating" Minho pulled back his hand and look around to see people glaring, and tiny whispering. Key laughed. "It's not like we're together, Minho" Key said whispering, Minho rubbed the back of his head, "uhh heyy i'mm straigghhht" Minho stuttered.

Is Minho really straight? talking about uality, he doesn't even know.

"I know, Minho, I know" Key talked while shoving down his fish and chip down his throat, smearing the chilli sauce around his pouty lips. Minho burst laughing, "HAHAHAHAHHHH YOU LOOK STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" 

"Jeong-mal? uhhhhhhh, so rude!" Key pouts away, reaching for a tissue before he could, Minho grabbed one and swiped the mess for him. Both of the men's cheek turns really rose red with the contact they made. It seems like it lasted a day for Minho to wipe it off, until the manager of the restaurant came up to them.

"Sir, do you want another drink? since your drink spilled." The manager points towards Minho's jeans, "OMO OMO OMO OMO, it's okay sir, you don't need to give me one" Minho quickly cleaned of the drink out of his jeans.

Have they even not realise that his drink spilled? that they pay attention to the contact?

"Are you okay, Minho-ah?" standing up from his chair and took a glance on Minho's jeans. "OH! I GIVE YOU A TREAT TO THE STORE? I'LL BUY YOU A JEANS! COME ON~" Key shook Minho and bought him out of the store.

Is this a demanding love? friendship? they don't know.

Key checked his wallet after Minho chosen a pair of jeans and only to get Minho bewildered.

"YAH! you got alot of money there?! why do you still want me to treat you? aishh, kibum" Minho sighed and pushed a little on Key's shoulder. "Tsk! CAL-" "Call me Key and not Kibum!" Minho imitate Key's diva-like voice.

"Pabo" Key muttered, "You think i'm that poor? then how the rainbows do you think i get this shirts and boots? from the skies? heellllllllloooooooooooo, i'm a-" 

"You're a freak, pabo, stupid, filthy" Minho muttered.

"What?" 

"Nothing, K E Y" Minho smiled.

After they bought the stuffs, they continued their journey to their respective hotels..

 

>C H A P T E R 3  ( COMING SOON )

 

A/n: Chapter 2! another fluff there >:D hahahahah so how'd you think? comment pwease? just critisize me okay? Subscribe and be mahh friend :) <3 I love you !

I love you guyss! *derp face*