Shopping

«D E M A N D I N G»

Chapter 1 

"Yah, Minho-ah" Key exclaimed, tugging onto Minho's shirt as they walked down the pathway, still holding onto Minho's shirt eventhough they received weird stares from passers-by. 

"Kibum-" 

"uh it's Key, how many times have i told you it was Key? and not Kibum?" Key said with annoyed face he gave Minho. "Nehh~Come let me hold the paper bags" Minho motion for Key to hand him the paper bags and the other man do so after Minho cheekily grin at him.

A few silent make Minho shocked. Then do he aware that Key wasn't beside him, walking, But he was staring at a advertisement put up by a shop. Curious, he walked up to Key. 

"Yo. What's up?" Minho looked at Key until Key points his frail finger to the advertisement and soon squeal, "YAH YAH YAH!" Minho cupped the other man's mouth, with the 'what the hell are you squealling for?!' look.

"Heeheeeheee" Key giggled and goes on staring on the ad, "hmm, what is so interesting about the Jeffrey Campbell's shoes? I mean it's for woman.." continues with the nagging.

"Aigoooo, it's JEFFREY CAMPBELL!" Key squealed. "Arraseo! now where are we goi- YAH!" Key pulled Minho to the JC'S shoes collection shop. "UHHH" Minho drag his feet onto the sofa near him and waited for Key who is fanboying over the display new 'Man's' shoes.

Each minute spent with Key coming up to Minho with a new shoe and begging him to buy it for him, and the response from Minho does not satisfy Key himself.

"Minho- ah, how about this?" Key shown the shoes to him,

"But i thought you have these already? I mean i saw you wore them yesterday?!" Minho hit his head with the sofa rester. "But..but it's in grey colour, back in Korea mine is Orange in colour.. come on Minho.. buy it for me? I repay you?" Key beg, Minho can't take it but to treat him.

"But buy me dinner, pwease?" Minho nudge on Key.

"Okay okay~" Key took Minho's credit card and gave it to the cashier,

"Hmm thank you for buying, are you guys couple? or something?" The cashier twirl her hair.

Key gave her the 'AWW TOO BAD' face.

"About the dinner thing, let's go." Key smiled. "Yay~" Arrived in a vintage restaurant, they sat on the two seats and look onto the MENU. "Hmm, may i have a FISH&CHIP set A" Key glanced to the waitress and shook Minho to give his order, "Barbeque lasagna set B please" Minho smiled.

After the Waitress set their orders, Minho glanced weirdly to Key.

"Yah! You still want to eat Fish and chip eventhough Taemin and Onew gotten sick after eating it? tsk tsk tsk" Minho give Key a disgusting and getting sick look.

"Hey, it's very nice, and DELICOUS" Key gave in the Bristish accent and laughed it off.

"I have a great time with you today, Key" Minho smiled, touching onto Key's palm.

                                                                             ♦Chapter 2 (SOON)

 

A/N: Chapter 1, I add the first few fluffs of Minkey there.. can you see? haha. Aww please comment or subscribe please? I appreciate it ALOT. (: <3 saranghae