16 Wonwoo | Barbie

Seventeen Hearts ♡

 

No one's POV

 

 

 

 

 


"~~~~, Earth to ~~~~!" Wonwoo said as he shook her shoulders.

 

 

"Mhm—, Woo a-are you saying something?" Her eyes widened as she accidentally ripped the paper she was holding.

 


"Thinking about him again?" He said with a smile, that was obviously fake but of course she didn't know.

 


"It's just that he waved at me today." She said and smiled looking at the floor.

 


Wonwoo, who was next to her, sighed softly knowing that he has no chance on her best friend.

 


She leaned her head on his shoulders, Wonwoo on the other hand was very sad.

 


"What's with the long face?" She asked him and pinched his cheeks.

 


"Don't worry! He's a good person he won't hurt me." She said with reassuring smile.

 


Wonwoo just smiled at her but deep inside he was having an emotional breakdown.

 


"Trust me." 

 


"I trust you." Wonwoo replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that month.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minhyun-oppa..." Tears were rolling from her cheeks.

 

Minhyun gave her a smirk and pour his drink on her.

 

Almost all of the students were watching on how he humiliate ~~~~.

 

"You're so stupid." He said and laughed.

 

"Me?! HAHAHA Will fall in love with YOU?! HAHAHA!" He laughed with his friends.

 

"But oppa you told me you lo—" Minhyun didn't let her finish because he pushed her hard making her fall.

 

She cried and cried, she was bullied and there was no one helping her.

 

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo just got dismissed from his class and walked towards the canteen, it was a long walk until he reached it.

 

"Wonwoo!" He heard Mingyu and Seungcheol running towards him.

 

"What is it?" He asked with a soft smile.

 

"~~~~..." They panted.

 

"What about her?" He said with a nervous tone.

 

"Canteen..." They said catching their breathe.

 

Without any more explanations, Wonwoo run as fast as he can to reach the canteen.

 

He openned the door seeing ~~~~ crying in front of Minhyun.

 

Minhyun lifted his hand and smacked ~~~~.

 

Wonwoo, without anyone knowing that it will happen, grabbed Minhyun's shirt and punched him.

 

Minhyun helplessly fell on the floor.

 

The canteen was silent.

 

"You! Yes you can play with girls!" Wonwoo started glaring at him.

 

"Girls are like dolls! You can play with her, toy with her, break her!" He shouted.

 

A tear escaped his eye.

 

"But a true man..." He stated and walked towards ~~~~.

 

He carried her bridal style because she was so exhausted on what is happening.

 

"A true man doesn't play with dolls." Wonwoo said and walked away with ~~~~ in his arms.

 

He got a permit to not attend his afternoon classes and take care of ~~~~.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he arrived at his apartment, he laid her on his bed.

 

 

He went to the bathroom to get a basin with water and a small towel.

 

He went back to her and wiped her face and arms.

 

Her eyes started opening slowly, the moment she saw Wonwoo she started crying again.

 

Wonwoo hugged her tightly, she buried her face on his chest.

 

Wonwoo faced her again and held her face, "I love you." 

 

"Since when?" She asked.

 

"Since you became my classmate back in 5th grade..." He said and leaned in to kiss her softly in the lips.

 

When they parted the kiss she said, "You should've told me earlier...”

 

“What do you mean?” He tilted his head.

 

“I love you Wonwoo, I tried loving Minhyun to forget about you. I never knew that someone like you will like me…” She said.

 

“I don’t like you ~~~~, I love you.” Wonwoo smiled.

 

“I’ll take care of you. Give you all the love that you want. I’ll never make you cry.” He smiled.

 

“Wonwoo…”

 

“What?”

 

Will you be my boyfriend?

 

Wonwoo chuckled and nodded.

 

She hugged him tightly.

 

Wonwoo was the happiest boy at that moment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

SO WONWOO WON LOL

Sorry if it's boring ;o;

So uhm Chan is next :3

He's my bias. HAHAHA

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE