Final

ZAP!

 

You could say I was nervous and scared to ask out Taemin but I was happy.  I was happy to talk to him and have the chance to ask him out.  I had no idea whether Taemin would say “Yes” or “No” to me since he went out with different types of girls; the hot ones, cool ones, rich ones, average ones, and even the nerd ones.  I could probably fit in the average category.

I had only one class with him, which was gym.  Gym was the last class I had throughout my school day.  When I walked through the hallway, I saw Brit motion a slap.  Then as I was walking to my next class, Sun mouthed “Good luck” and smiled.  I had butterflies in my stomach when the bell rang for the next period; gym.

I drank water and hurried to the girl’s locker room.  I was so nervous that I messed up putting in my locker code so it could open.  I took off my clothes and changed into my gym clothes when I finally was able to put in the right code.

I sat on the bench and kept thinking how it will go when I ask out Taemin.  I kept wondering until my gym teachers’ voice interrupted my thoughts.

“Let’s go!” She yelled and opened the door.  I saw the other girls in my class go out that door.

“Well, are you going or not?” She asked me.

I nodded silently and walked out of the girls’ locker room.

I stood around waiting for the boys to come out.  When they did, I saw Taemin talking to his buddy Minho.  Minho is definitely hot but Taemin catches my eyes more. 

Suddenly, I saw a girl walk over to them.   I got sacred that girl will ask out Taemin since I saw ‘ZAP!’ on her hand.  Instead of Taemin, it was Minho.  I looked away before Minho rejected her.

“Outside on track!” The gym teacher said.

Everyone headed out, meanwhile I walked behind the huge crowd.

I immediately walked on the track trying to clam my nerves.  Then I ran, and then I walked again.  I had to ask Taemin out or else my tongue will have to suffer from someone’s pee. I cringed just thinking about it.

When I walked around the track for the fourth time, I saw Taemin sitting on the bench tying his shoe.

‘This is my chance’ I thought and quickly headed towards him.

Before I got nearer, I untied my shoe so it would seem that I had to tie it.  Finally, I sat next to him.

He looked up at me and said “Hi”.

“Hi” I replied back.  He continued to tie his other shoe.

Seconds later, he got up.

‘Do it or else’ I warned myself.

“Taemin?” I said.

He turned around, “Yeah?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure” He said and sat back down, “What is it?”

“Well it is just that…”

“What?”

“Do you want to go out?” I quickly said.

I did not look at him after I said it.  My heart was pumping real fast that I thought I would have had a heart attack at that moment.

“Lina?” He said “Look at me”

I slowly turned my head to see Taemin smiled at me and nod “Yes”.

 

----------------------

I hoped you liked it~!  This was based on a true story.  It happened to me last year but only the ZAP! game was true, not the part when I get Taemin, sadly. Haha.

Sorry for the ish ending >.<    I could not think of another one! Bye! Saranghae! <3

P.S. Don't be afraid to take chances!