Returning

Returning

Finally! After six months, you were returning to Korea! You looked around your room at your parents house and mentally went through your checklist. Yep. You had everything packed and were ready to go.

"Ready to go?" You heard your father ask from downstairs. "Yes!" You called back and grabbed your things. Your dad came in and took your bags for you to the car. You were so excited to be going home! Yes, America was technically your home, but your heart was in Korea. You followed your dad out to the car and got in. Your mom was in the passenger side and turned to you. "Are you excited to go back? Gonna go see Donghae?" She teased. "Uhh, YEAH! I'm so excited to see him!" "Aren't you gonna miss us?" She pouted. You laughed. "Yes, mama. I'll miss you so much too. We need to Skype all the time." She nodded and smiled.

After a twenty minute drive, you arrived at the airport. You checked in your luggage and then walked to your terminal. Then hugged your parents goodbye and went to board the plane. You were flying business again so you didn't need to wait in any long lines and boarded the plane quickly. Once you got to your row on the plane, you noticed a carry on bag sitting in your seat. "That's strange." You said out loud. You looked around to see if anyone was the owner of this bag. People were starting to fill in the aisle so you needed to sit down. Not knowing what to do, you moved it over into the aisle seat and sat down in yours at the window. As people found their seats, everyone got ready to take off. You pulled out your journal and began to write, but a flight attendant interrupted you. "Excuse me. Are you the girl dating Donghae?" She whispered. Your eyes went wide. How did she know that? You looked around and didn't know what to say. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I have something for you." She smiled and handed you a tablet. Confused, you slowly reached your hand out and took it. There was a video ready to be played on it. You hit play and saw the face of your beloved waving at you. (http://25.media.tumblr.com/3b702fbefccbf7de440de376caa007fc/tumblr_mj9eb2YAhA1r8ymllo1_500.gif) You smiled wide, completely forgetting about the flight attendant still standing there. "Hey, jagiya! I wanted to surprise you so I set this up. I can't believe you are on your way back to me! I am so happy! When I see you I'm going to give you a biiiiiiiig kiss in front of everyone! Haha. Jagiya! Come back fast, hmm? Then I will never let you go again!" You smiled and wiped away a tear that had escaped your eye. You handed the attendant the tablet back. Then she stood up, looked towards the back of the plane and smiled wide. You were confused. Why was she still standing there and what was she smiling about? Then, from behind, he walked up and sat down next to you. "Thanks for saving my seat." He moved the bag and set it on the floor. Then he looked at you with a cheeky smile. (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb0g9uZOjA1rn3ie0.gif) You blinked at him, wide-eyed. "Yah. Are you really here right now?" He laughed and pulled you in for a hug. The flight attendant smiled and walked away giving you a wink. "God bless that woman." You thought. He pulled back and smiled at you then buckled up. "Miss me? Did I surprise you a lot?" That cheeky smile again. You smiled back. "I missed you so so so so much. This is the best surprise ever." You hugged him again and the plane sped up and lifted into the air. He took your hand until the plane was steady in the sky. Then, when all was calm again, he turned to you with a pout. "Jagiya. I didn't get my hello kiss yet." You giggled and kissed him sweetly on the lips. You pulled back, but then he kissed you again this time with more passion. You felt all the love in it and knew he had missed you as much as you missed him. You kissed him back. Then you heard an "ahem" and you both looked up to see the flight attendant grinning. Donghae turned to her and said in Korean, "Sorry. It's been a long time since I've seen my girl and I couldn't control myself." She nodded and walked away giggling.

You smacked his arm. "Why did you say something like that?" He laughed.

"Because I'm naughty naughty." You laughed and kissed the love of your life again.

He looked you in the eyes. "Jagi, don't ever leave again. I love you. Stay with me forever." And he kissed you again as you flew back to the country that stole your heart and had the man who did the same.