Lesson 4: Saturday Stuff

Lesson 107: How To Confess

 

"Jihae, you're so pretty..." A hand tenderly her face. "Awww Yixing Oppa!" Jihae giggles back, flushing. "No really.... I just want to..." He trails off and leans in slowly as Jihae closes her eyes and tilts her head up....

"JIHAE! UP! NOW!" comes Sungyeol's morning cry. 

"Ergghhhhhhh!" Jihae groans. Awww man. Lay Oppa.... my dream.... "ITS SATURDAY! THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL IS ALREADY OVER. LEMME SLEEP! I DESERVE IT!" she yells back and buries herself deeper into the covers. Mmmm... Its actually quiet... Is Sungyeol actually letting me sleep.....? YES! She snuggles down into the soft mattress with her blanket over her head which covers the strip of bright morning sunshine streaming in from the curtains. Now back to Yixin--

"NOONA!" A body slams on top of her.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Geez Jihae noona, you've really got a big set of lungs."

"SUNGJONG?! GET OFF ME!! THAT REALLY HURT!"

"Hey, you've actually got a really soft, cuddly bed... Can I come sleep with you sometime?"

"WAHT EW NO WOOHYUN! GET YOUR GREASY SELF OFF MY BED!"

"Dude, your bed is so bouncy!"

"Yeah! How come Yeolie doesn't have a bed like yours?"

"HOYA? DONGWOO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

She thrashes around, getting tangled under the blankets, trying to get the maknae off of her. "I CAN'T SEE OR BREATHE!"

"OWWW! YOU KICKED ME! STOP MOVING!"

"SUNGGYU?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! GET OUTTA MY ROOM."

"You have a really pink room."

"What? Oh yeah its been like that for-- WAIT L?! OHMY-- HOW ARE ALL 7 OF YOU ON MY TWIN BED??!!?"

"Actually only 6 of us are on your bed. L is over there in the corner." Jihae's brother's voice says abover her head.

"Oh. Which corner? NO WAIT HEY LEE SUNGYEOL! GET YOUR FRIENDS OFF OF ME! I WANT TO SLEEEEEEP! Oh yeah and now L is officially my favorite out of all you 'cause he didnt disrupt my beauty sleep!" She shouts in rage. Myungsoo looks down, blushing slightly at her statement, while the rest of INFINITE laughs and bounces more on the now messy bed. 

"OKAY OKAY. I'LL GET UP." Jihae pushes Sungjong off and sits up, rubbing her eyes. "Ugh I must look like crap now."

Nope, you look like a sleepy angel  flashes through L's head as he sees her mussed up wavy hair and sleepy eyes.

"Yeah, you look like crap." Sunggyu comments, messing up Jihae's bedhead hair even more.

"YAH." She smacks his arm away. 

"HEY What? You said it first!" Sunggyu protests, rubbing his arm. 

"Still.... wait what are you all doing here - AND STILL ON MY BED I MIGHT ADD - at 9:30 in the morning?"

"Well... it's Saturday aka the weekend aka time to have fun! So we're going out!" Hoya grins and hops off the bed to fling open the curtains of the window. "And 'cause its a BEEEEYOOOOTIFUL morning!" 

"OMG. THE LIGHT. IT BURRRRRRNS!" Jihae gasps dramatically and flings herself back down and burrows her head into a pillow.

"Aww Babo! Come on! We're gonna go somewhere fun okay! So hurry up and get ready!" Sungyeol says and pats your head before telling everyone else to go to the kitchen for breakfast while they would wait for Jihae.

"OH!" Hoya rushes back to your room after everyone leaves. "Tell Soomi to come over too!"

"Yeah!" Dongwoo pops his head into her room and smiles like a puppy.

A lovesick puppy.... Jihae thinks to herself I can't believe Soomi still hasn't noticed... "Okay, okay." She waves them away.

Rolling over, she grabs her phone.

[ A/N: Green is Jihae and Pink is Soomi ]

 

To: Soomi-ah

Hey! Are you awake yet?

To: Jihae

Yup. Of course. You're the only one who sleeps in so late :)

Anyway what's up?

To: Soomi-ah

xP yaaahh. okay so INFINITE says theyre going out somewhere and apparently I have to come and you do to.

Special request of your presence by Hoya and Dongwoo haha ;)

To: Jihae

Oh. Well, okay. I don't have anything planned. Should I come over now? 

To: Soomi-ah

Yeah. I need to get ready now. See you soon!

To: Jihae

Alright. See you :)

 

Soon after, ​Jihae bounds downstairs fully dressed just as the doorbell rings. 

"I'LL GET IT!!!!" screams YaDong. Jihae sighs at their childishness. Soomi enters the kitchen, flanked by the 2 idiots.

"So now can you tell us where were going today?" Jihae asks.

"Yup." Sungyeol replies. "We're going to those idiots' dance performance thingie." He jerks a thumb toward Dongwoo and Hoya.

"MHM SO LETS GO!" YaDong shouts and grabs Soomi pushing her to the door and everybody follows them reluctantly.

 

"Tell me, why do we have to come here and watch?" Jihae whispered loudly, poking her brother in the side. "They've never asked before..."

"What do you think?" Sungyeol pokes her back. "They wanted Soomi to come and didn't want it to look suspicious or weird and awkward so they invited you to invite her."

"If Soomi wasn't so naive and innocent, she would have noticed their infatuation by now." Sungjong joins in to the conversation.

"I KNOW." Jihae sighs and slaps her forhead exasperated. "Why did I have to have such an pure best friend..."

 

 

 


[ A/N ] : Wow its been a long time... like months OTL I . I'm so sorry..... 

              I'm a really bad updater and I realize this chapter didn't have much meaning in it.... It was like a fluffy filler chapter.... oooh well....

              I'm gonna try to update within 2 weeks span next time.... maybe.. high school life is busy.... 

 

tumblr_m8ckrb8JmF1rsskhm.gif

random gif cuz im sorry?? >.< but hes such a cutie