Lesson 1: Surviving First Day With Her

Lesson 107: How To Confess

First chapter..... i apologize for anything grammatically wrong XP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmXb5b8Mfig


"YAH! JIHAEEE! WAKE UP!" Sungyeol's voice yells out, resounding in the house.

"Mrphhhsmtraghh GO AWAY!" Jihae groans from beneath her covers. "Its too early. Lemme sleeeep." She burrows into her bed even more. 

"SLEEP? EARLY? PFT. ITS 7:30 AM. Everybody's coming in 10 minutes. Hurry up Jihae!!" Sungyeol says, pushing the Jihae-lump on the bed. 

Ugh seriously what in the world its only.... "7:30?!?!!?!!?" She sits up immediately. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 7:30?!!?" She exclaims to her brother. 

"I mean its 7:30. SEH-VUN THREE ZEEERO. And you got 9 minutes now to get ready for school. I'm going to eat breakfast. Hurry up okay?" He smiles and walks out of her room casually. 

AW MAN. Its the first day of school too. WHY WHY WHYY! "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SUNGYEOL! OH NO WHERE'S MY UNIFORM?!?! WHERE'S MY BAG?! AISSHH. WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER??!" She shouts as she practically leaps out of bed and begins to rush around frantically. Multi-tasking has never been more effective.

"My fault? I DID try to wake you! Its not my fault you sleep like a log." Sungyeol calls back from the kitchen. He laughs to himself. As he begins to eat his bagel, the doorbell rings cheerily. "Hi Soomi! Mornin!" He says after opening the door.

"Hi. Good morning" She says quietly.

"Good morning OPPA. Come on Soomi, you've known me for forever. You can call me oppa, you know." Sungyeol grinned at her.

"Good morning Sungyeol oppa." Soomi blushes. "Where's Jihae?" 

"Getting ready.... She's wo----" The door bell sounds again. And again and again and again. "I AM COMING! CHILL!" Sungyeol sighs as he yanks open the door. "Geez Sunggyu hyung, don't get your granny in a bunch. Shouldn't stress yourself in your old age..."

"YAH!" 

"OWWW!" 

"IM NOT THAT OLD, PABO! You're only a year younger than me!" Gyu whacks him on the head again. 

"Stop it!" Sungyeol yells. "Oh hey Woohyun."

"Hey." Woohyun replies as he walks into the kitchen followed by Sungyeol and Sunggyu who continue bickering. "Morning Soomi. You look pretty today!"

"Hi Woohyun. Thanks." Soomi flushes, her cheeks turning the shade of a strawberry. 

"Really Soomi, you look especially pretty. I think you must have done something with your hair." Woohyun replies, smiling

"Aish, stop it, you greasy namstar" Sungyeol huffs. Soomi blushes while murmuring an inaudible "thanks". The doorbell chimes merrily yet again. "JUST OPEN THE DOOR! ITS UNLOCKED!" The choding hollers out. 

"Yo!" Hoya and Dongwoo said letting themselves in. "SOOMI-AH!" They shout in unison, beaming. Hoya and Dongwoo bound over to her and begin peppering her with questions

"Oh boy..." Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sunggyu mutter as Soomi's cheeks turn red. 

"I see that YaDong have begun their persistent daily affections towards Soomi due to their incredible infatuation with her that has been going on for years now" A voice says behind them all. 

"Sungjong?! When did you come in?!" Sungyeol shrieks in surprise. 

"Just now. Door's unlocked." Sungjong laughs. "Hi hyungs. Where's Jihae?" He asked, hopping onto the counter. 

"Oh yeah." Sunggyu says. "Where is she?"

"She woke up late, didn't she?" Woohyun asked as he began to peel a banana he took from their pantry. 

"Yeah." Sungyeol took a deep breath and yelled, "LEE JIHAE HURRY UP! YOU'VE GOT 3 MINUTES! PPALLI!" 

"I KNOW!!! IM COMING!" Jihae hollered back, pulling a brush messily through her hair. "NOT EVERYONE'S THERE YET, RIGHT?!" Where's my bag?! And my shoes??!?! she thought as she began to look frantically.

"ALMOST!" He replied just as Myungsoo or L walked through the door. "NOW EVERYONE'S HERE! L JUST ARRIVED! YOU'RE THE LAST ONE!" 

"Okay okay okay okay!" Jihae said rushing to the kitchen. "GoodMorningSoomiandOppasandSungjong!" She says in one breath, giving Soomi a quick hug and a wave to all the boys. 

Myungsoo chuckled to himself  as he saw her slightly dissheveled hair and rumpled skirt. 

"OKAY Let's go!" Sunggyu said, steering everybody to the door. "Woohyun, throw away your banana peel. Sungjong, get off the counter. Sungyeol, don't play around. Hoya and Dongwoo, stop harrassing Soomi. Jihae and Soomi stop chatting and get going. And Myungsoo, quit staring at Jihae like that. We're gonna be late so MOVE!" 

"Ugh don't be so fussy"

"We're not harrassing her!!"

"Who are you to say I can't chat with Soomi?!"

"I'm not playing around, sheesh grandpa!"

"I wasn't staring at her." 

Everyone pushes past Sunggyu, leaving him behind. "YAH DON'T PUSH past me..... Alright lets go" LeaderGyu mumbles to nobody. 

_____________________________

As the group draws closer and closer to the Woollim High, they begin to hear fangirl screams. "It still hasn't changed huh...." Sunggyu mutters.

"OMG INFINITE!" "WOOHYUN I LOVE YOU!" "SUNGJONG YOU'RE SO CUTE!" "INFINITEEE!" "SUNGGYU GO OUT WITH ME!" "HOYAAAA!" "KYAAAH!"

"Well, we're out." Jihae grins. "Good luck getting through that crowd!" She laughs as she and Soomi squeeze through the girls and make it safely to the front steps of the grand building they call Woollim High School. Myungsoo watches as Jihae with her hair fluttering behind her disappear into the school with her best friend. Then he sighs and faces the screaming girls.

"SUNGGYU-AH!" "WOOHYUN OPPA!" "HOYAAAA!" "DATE ME DONGWOO OPPA!" "L! I LOVE YOU!" "SUNGYEOL GO OUT WITH ME! " "SUNGJONG YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

"Sorry, sorry, please let me through" Sunggyu murmurs.

"Hi! Nice to meet you too! Aw, I think you're pretty too!" Woohyun smiles, giving out his fanservice.

"Excuse me, excuse me!" Hoya and Dongwoo push through the girls.

"Mianhae, I don't like you." Sungyeol says.

"Please don't pedo-noona me!" Sungjong shrieks.

As Infinite struggle through the crazy fangirls, Myungsoo's eyes glaze over all the girls. Because there's only one girl that he likes. And the only one ever on his mind. 


[ A/N ] : This is kinda short. I just realized that. Oh well. Sorry... I'll try to make chapters longer...