CHAOS 1

JUNG'S FAMILY CHAOS SERIES
Chaos 1 : WARLOCK, THE PRINCE AND THE WARRIOR
Summary: Little ChangMin was unhappy about Romeo and Juliet ending.

 

The little boy snuggle close to his mother’s warm body as he was in between of his parent, the famous Jungs in the Seoul as his father was a great actor in the industry married to his mother whose a singer for a rock band.

Little ChangMin smile as his mother, Kim JaeJoong was pulling the blanket covering their body. He was feeling lucky as he could never complain for having such a famous parent and he basically was a well known kid because of his parent’s career.

Although his father and mother seems to be busy all the day but they never let their only son alone, ChangMin was growing up with a full attention from his mother and like all night, they always do it before going to sleep which is a bedtime story.

“Mommy, Minnie don’t like the ending of Romeo and Juliet. Why did you need to suicide, it’s a bad thing, right?.”

YunHo looks at his wife and son, waiting for his wife's explanation for the five year old kid. His son was quite genius for a kid at his age and he was thankful to his wife for spending time with their son through the kid growing up process.

“Yes, it is dear.”

“Still, I hate it. Just because he heard his beloved Juliet died, he shouldn’t drink he poison to kill himself and now Juliet kill herself too after seeing his Romeo died.” The smart ChangMin said to his Mommy.

JaeJoong lost at that time, doesn’t know what he should answer to his little baby. The story was ChangMin’s choice after hearing that his father would be involved in the Romeo and Juliet’s musical. JaeJoong eyeing his husband, searching for a little help.

YunHo understands his wife, pitiful eyes as he always knows the big doe eyes was begging for help. “They are star crossed lover, Minnie. Not every love story ended with happiness sometimes it was fated just like that. In other words, Romeo and Juliet’s love story ended with a tragic way but their loves for each other never dies even when they already death.”

ChangMin pouted as he wasn’t happy with the ending for his bedtime story. Seeing his mother was already sleepy he let it go. That night they sleep well, while YunHo and JaeJoong’s hand was intertwine on their son’s stomach.

 

The young prince runs through the garden as the castle was full with the people from outside the castle. It’s been his father’s celebration day. The day where his father being a king of their country.

Prince JaeJoong, was only twenty years old but he still sometimes behaves like a little kid. His father, the king was busy chatting with the other royal families. The young warrior comes and decide to greet the king and queen.

Prince JaeJoong silent at the first sight he saw the young warrior. The small face of the warrior making him giggle to himself but he knows that the man has his own charisma and he can see that. He stops giggling as the young warrior stood in front of his parents.

“Lord YunHo, good seeing you here. I would like to introduce you to the young prince.” The fifty year old King JunHo of the DongHwa country said.

“JaeJoong, my young prince. This is Lord YunHo from The Jung’s house, the brave young warrior.” King JunHo introduce his son to the twenty two year old warrior.

Prince JaeJoong bowed a bit as acknowledgement for the young warrior, the same happen to Lord YunHo after seeing the beautiful prince. He never saw that prince before since he is rarely going inside the castle.


Since that time the two young men were close to each other and Lord YunHo take the lead and confess his feeling to the young prince. Prince JaeJoong accept the young warrior’s feeling as he also had the same feeling towards the warrior.

Time passes really fast, it's almost three years since they first know each other. There wouldn’t be Prince JaeJoong without Lord YunHo beside him. They know that their love wouldn’t be able to be recognized by others but still inside them, they know that they were meant for each other.

 

 

One fine day, in far to the east of DongHwa country, live one man in a small cottage. His name is Jung ChangMin, he was a warlock through he was only eighteen but after his grandmother’s death, he was the only one left with the magic power.


Nobody knows what he did, but many believe he was a genius warlock. Instead of what everyone believes, ChangMin only had one purpose of being a warlock. He needs to find a true love story and only then he can use his magic power properly.

Like his grandmother always said, magical power lives along the love, if there is a true love story there will be magical things happen. ChangMin looks through his glass globe that was shining brightly with colourful colour. Inside the globe, he can see the times was coming, soon he will gain his power.

‘Why does the door seem familiar?’ ChangMin said as he looks through the prophecy globe that showing his cottage door. “Where is going to happen?.” Soon he saw the raining day and a pair of horses, white and black in colour.

‘Oh… on rainy day luckily today was a bright sunshine, there will be no way it will be going to happen today.’ ChangMin let out his breath in eased. He goes outside picking out his laundry though he could just pick it up from inside but he wants to be at least that normal and he still needs to save his energy since using more magical power will make him feel exhausted as hell since he wasn’t a fully warlock yet.

ChangMin does his usual routine and making medicine using herbs as he also used it and at the same time he sell it to the villagers. By the time it’s almost sunset, the dark cloud appears and ChangMin knows it was going to rain soon since he can smell the fresh water from afar.

He got inside and getting ready to prepare some dishes for dinner and it was raining outside. By the time he finishes his cooking, he heard his doorbell ringing indicates that was someone at his door. The person he had been waiting for.

He walks to the door and greets the person that was ringing his doorbell. “How can I help you?...”

“I’m YunHo, this is Pr…” The tall tan man introducing himself before being cut off by his companion.

“JaeJoong. I’m JaeJoong. Could we have a shelter here, the weather didn’t allow us to go back to the city?.” The shorter man was stating his intention, from ChangMin’s eye the man was shivering to the coldness of the raining weather.

ChangMin smile to the two men as he was looking at the outside, “You could bring the horses to the horse stable at the right side, I’m ChangMin.” ChangMin said eyeing the white and black horses that still in the rain.

YunHo talks to JaeJoong while asking the other to follow ChangMin inside the cottage as he brought the horses to the stable. JaeJoong agree and follow the younger into the cottage and he can smell the warm surrounds the cottage.

JaeJoong take his place on the small chair not too far from the place where ChangMin was standing. He waits for YunHo to come inside as he can hear the weather outside was already getting windy.

The tan tall man was standing at the front door with his wet clothes and the water dripping from his clothes. ChangMin handed the tan man a towel to dry himself before making his way back to the kitchen and get back to his new guest with a tray of 3 mugs of hot steamy chocolate and a plate of cookies.

That night ChangMin lets his guests to rest in his old room since he was using his Grandma’s room that full with his sorcery thing and he would never let anyone know about that. Before he goes to the bed, the magical glass globe was shining. ChangMin takes a look at it, the picture of two young men was there.

The picture played like a movie, ChangMin recognize both of the men, it was his guest. The first one YunHo, as the picture was showing a big capital ‘J’ at the living room where he was sure it was YunHo’s mansion. ‘It was the symbol of the Jung residence as in the Ministry of War. So, YunHo was Lord YunHo, the son of Lord JiHoon.’

The next picture played were at the castle, ‘I didn’t expect JaeJoong was Prince JaeJoong of the DongHwa kingdom. So the rumours about his beautiful face was true. He’s indeed a true beauty. So they are my star cross lover, they will help me to gain my power but how…’

The magical glass globe suddenly back to black. Looks like ChangMin had to wait for the next clue. Being a powerless warlock indeed making him in trouble sometimes since everyone doesn’t know that warlock doesn’t born with full power but they need to gain it little by little.

JaeJoong and YunHo have already fallen asleep, ChangMin closed his old room’s door after checking the couple that already in a deep sleep in his single bed size. That sight really touches his heart, he knows someday he will find a way to help this couple.

The next morning, the sunshine was rising so bright from the east. The small cottage near to the forest was full with loud laughing sound, ChangMin feels so happy as he at least can make new friends. JaeJoong and YunHo was sitting comfortably as YunHo was laughing at JaeJoong’s cooking skill. 

“Give up, JaeJoong ah. The pancake was more eatable when ChangMin make it earlier.” YunHo said as he was comparing the pancake made by JaeJoong and ChangMin.

JaeJoong was pouting actually, hearing YunHo was saying someone was better than him. His pancake was burnt enough and really doesn’t look like it can be eaten. YunHo still enjoying teasing his loves one while ChangMin was laughing when he found it was funny.

JaeJoong was making his way to dump his burn pancake into the dustbin but YunHo was faster and taking the pancake onto his plate. “Even it was burnt, I’m still will eat it. It’s you who make it for me. I will be glad to eat it.”

YunHo chewing the pancake slowly as JaeJoong was feeling warm with that side of his lover. “It was nice through it burned a bit.” YunHo said and finishing the rest of the pancakes that made by JaeJoong.

After the breakfast, YunHo and JaeJoong leave the cottage and they were hoping to see ChangMin again if they come back.

 

The castle was busy that day, the prince from a neighbouring country, Prince YooChun arrive with the King and Queen. For the sake of the two countries, their parents decide to marry them both.


Prince JaeJoong was shocked as he heard that, he can’t accept that fact. He never meets that Prince YooChun before that and he already had someone he love. Prince YooChun request to have a talk with Prince JaeJoong and their parents permit that.

Both of the princes walks inside the beautiful garden, Prince JaeJoong was following from behind with a sour face clearly telling that he doesn’t agree with the arrangement. “Prince JaeJoong… Do you know, your face already telling me that you had someone inside your heart?.”

Prince JaeJoong clearly shocked about that never expect for the other prince would tell him something like that. “What do you mean by that?”

Prince YooChun smile hearing that, “I had someone that I love too, I also doesn’t agree with this wedding arrangement. I want to break it off, if you agree with me, we are after all in the same boat.”

The proposal was like being too unbelievable to happen, “Then you are going to tell it to the family?”

“Yes, and I hope they will understand our decision.”

 

The news about the wedding between the two princes was spread all over the country, ChangMin already heard about it too. He doesn’t expect for it to happen this fast. He was on his way to the castle, he had an important news to be delivered to the king.

“I had to see the DongHwa King, I’m the grandchild of HyoMeen, this is important.” ChangMin said to one of the guards that surround the castle.

After half an hour later, ChangMin was approved by the King to be inside. The King was silent seeing the young man in front of him. The King knows that since his great warlock, HyoMeen was died after moving away from the city to live in the small village.

“What brought you here and what prove that you are HyoMeen’s grandchild?.”

“This ring was given by my grandmother, she said I will need this in the future.” ChangMin showed the King a ring. The ring had a phoenix symbol on top of it, with that proven that the young man standing in front of him was truly the only descendant from the great warlock in his country.

“Are you a warlock too?”

“Yes, I am, my king.”

“Could you tell me the reason for you being here?”

ChangMin try to be calm, as he can feel the King’s eyes were locked with his frame asking for an explanation for his present in the castle. “I’m here because of the prophecy that I got. Both of the kingdom are in danger if you still continue the wedding between Prince YooChun and Prince JaeJoong.”

The king’s face was unreadable and he can feel the king was getting angry. “And why is that?. Why will be the kingdom will be in danger, with this marriage both the kingdom will be more powerful than other kingdom.”

ChangMin sighed as he knows the king was really hard to be convinced. He was worried about Prince JaeJoong’s life and he knows that sooner the kingdom will be attacked from another kingdom and even after the wedding, he couldn’t save them anymore.

“Even if my choice to marry my son, Prince JaeJoong to Prince YooChun is wrong, even if it leads to an unknown future, I will definitely not regret anything. Don’t you worry, the young warlock. I had the best warrior in the kingdom to protect my son.” The king said to the young warlock in front of him without any doubts.

The king was too stubborn to follow his wishes and he knows the marriage going to lead the kingdom to a bloody war and with his limited power there’s no way he can help them to win the war. If only he knows which kingdom and who was behind the bloody war between kingdom maybe there’s a way for him to stop it but his limited power was really useless now. He can’t use his magic globe to see the future the way he wanted.

ChangMin going back to his cottage outside the town with thousand regrets. He can’t even help the true loves to happen.

 

The wedding is going to be happening in two days but neither of the princes was happy with the decision. Prince YooChun tried to cancel the wedding off but neither of the King was agreed and decide to proceed their plan.


Prince JaeJoong walks back and front as he couldn’t think of any way for them to cancel the wedding off.
“My Prince, for the last time, I think you better follow your father’s decision. It was the best for the kingdom.”

Prince JaeJoong turn his back and face the man that just said the words to him. “And forget about our love?, are you saying that?”

“I am, my Prince. As a warrior it’s my job to protect you and the country, at the first place we should never be together.”

Prince JaeJoong just silent after that seeing his loved one was leaving him alone in the garden.

“My Prince, Prince YooChun is here to see you.”

Prince JaeJoong nodded as he recognizes the voice that belongs to Kim JunSu, Prince’s YooChun personal assistant.

“I was thinking and I found a way to cancel our wedding off, my Prince.”

“What way, Prince YooChun?”

“The only way I can think is that one of us is going to pretend to die.”

“How you going to execute that?.” There was hope in Prince JaeJoong’s voice as he heard the suggestion from Prince YooChun.

“My friend used to do it and he only uses the herbs that can be found in the forest and I’m sure with this we can do it.”

“I’m going to use it and pretend to die since I’m sure my father will be regret for ignoring my request to cancel the wedding.”

“Okay then all was settled. I already arranged my trusted person to search for the herbs.” Prince YooChun said as he knows the other Prince trust him.

 

“Did you already done the errand I asked you to do?”

“Yes, Minister.” The man that was bowing to his master back off after the old man signalling for him to go away.

The dark laughing sound can be heard from the minister’s room. “There will be no more king and I will take over the kingdom.”

ChangMin can see it through his magic globe that the old minister of DongHwa kingdom was laughing evilly. For sure someone will die on the wedding day and lead to a war between kingdoms.

 

The wedding day…


Prince JaeJoong was wearing his white wedding suit, though he doesn’t want the marriage to happen but the potion that he talks with Prince YooChun still not ready to be used. His best friend also his loved one also together with him at that time before the King summoned Lord YunHo for a meeting.

The door was knocked a few times before the young Prince granted permission to enter. A man wearing their official military uniform. “Prince JaeJoong, this is the potion send by Prince YooChun.” He handed Prince JaeJoong a small bottle.

The Prince smile when he receives the potion bottle. “Thank you.”

Prince JaeJoong was alone at that time and he knows it was the only way. He only got an hour before the ceremony begins. Prince YooChun already told him what he should know about the potion and drink the way Prince YooChun suggest.

Prince JaeJoong leave a letter on the table near his bed as he was pretending to die so he wrote a letter to his father saying about his regret and he doesn’t want to marry Prince YooChun. Without any doubt, Prince JaeJoong drink the potion and lays on his bed waiting for his dying time.

He closes his eyes, knowing the time had come. In any minutes, the guard will realize his silent. He needs to do this for his love.

 

ChangMin walks into the castle, using his power he detects for Lord YunHo whereabouts. In a second, he already in a new place. “YunHo!” ChangMin said as he looks at the man wearing a full military suit for his rank.


“ChangMin?” Clearly Lord YunHo was shocked seeing the young man in the castle. “How come you were here?”

“There’s something important I want to tell you actually.”

The young Lord of the Jung leads the young warlock away from all the people that was gathering near the hall. They are going to have a long conversation.

 

“Lord YunHo!!!” A guard from outside make his way inside the room making both the man that has a nice conversation stopped from talking. 


“What happen?”

‘It’s time…’ ChangMin looks at the guard that already interrupt their conversation. The anxious looks can tell from the guard's face.

“Prince JaeJoong!! He… He commits suicide.”

Lord YunHo who heard the news was stumble at that time, he feels like his time had stopped.‘What did you just do, JaeJae.?’

Lord YunHo and his companion, the warlock, ChangMin make their way to the Prince’s bed chamber.

“What happen?”

The King looks at his warrior, “I want you to investigate this. It’s so not my Prince for doing this. The wedding will be called off because of this.”

The words that they wanted to heard already being said. The King leaves the chamber leaving all people there.
Prince YooChun looks at the watch in about half an hour, Prince JaeJoong will back alive. He just waits till that time while Lord YunHo was silent at one corner, seeing his loved one to death.

‘So, we’re going to be like ChangMin had said, My Prince…’

“What are you looking for, Prince YooChun?” ChangMin voice out finally after taking so long to say something.

“I… He should wake up by now, Prince JaeJoong should wake up by now.”

“Are you saying to me that you and him are planning something by using Cardava potion to pretend death?”

“Yes, How did you know about this?” The Prince was shocked when someone other than his people knows about that.

“The potion was dangerous and it may kill if you misuse it. From what I see, you haven’t used that potion but this is potassium cyanide and this is not pretend anymore. He already died.” ChangMin said as he examines the dead body of the Prince. “I can say that someone was determined to kill him and switch the potion with this chemical.”

“Who are you?” Prince YooChun asked again.

“I’m Shim ChangMin, a warlock.”

“ChangMin is there anyway, we can do and prove what we had to arrest the culprit.” Lord YunHo asking the young warlock.

“I know who the culprit are, but for Prince JaeJoong there’s only a way we can save him.” ChangMin said a bit hesitated to say since it was involve people live.

“I will do anything to save him, please ChangMin ah.” Lord YunHo begging, as he truly wanted his loved one to be with him again and this time he will make sure Prince JaeJoong’s safety.

“The only way you can save him is by sacrifice since only a true love can give me a full power and with that I can help the prince to be alive like usual.”

Without any hesitate, the young warrior pulls out his sword and stabs himself. The King saw it, “What happen here?”

Nobody says anything to the both kings that suddenly appear there. ChangMin was focusing on his power and by using the spell that he always remember, he said it and gaining his power.

The chamber suddenly fills with bright light, ChangMin hold the Prince’s hand and flows his energy while his mouth was casting the spell. Not more than half an hour, the young Prince wake up and vomit a dark blood.

ChangMin smile at the prince, “I can see you are fine now.” ChangMin wipes the blood on the Prince’s lip, “Your loved lives save you and I help you both since I know that both of you are the true love that I been waiting since you will help me to gain my power.”

“Where YunHo?”

ChangMin’s eyes lead the Prince on the body that was lying on the floor with a sword stab through his heart.

“YunHo!!” The prince was standing to walk his loves but his unstable condition doesn’t allow it. He walks slowly and sat beside YunHo. A drop of his tears fell onto YunHo’s face. “I love you, please wake up.”

ChangMin saw that and he knows the tear always be the best medicine for a sad love, he focusing his power again and tried to save YunHo this time.

The sword that stabs through YunHo’s heart suddenly disappears and the warrior wake up in his loves life’s arm. “I’m happy that you save, JaeJae.”

“Me too… I don’t want to be separated from you anymore.” Lord YunHo’s smile to his only prince.

“Please, Father. I don’t want to separate these lovers and I already had my choice too. I hope these will never happen to anyone anymore.” Prince YooChun said to his father and was hoping for the King to understand.

With that happening, the Kings cancel the arrange marriage and let their son to be with the person they love as for the culprit, the King’s advisor was behind it and he was sentenced to death. The new king's advisor is no other than the great young warlock, Shim ChangMin that enjoy seeing his friends for having a happy ending love story.

 

The present…


“Minnie!!! Get up!!!” A loud screaming voice can be heard.

The little ChangMin wake up with a big pout on his face as a gift for his mother.

“Yunnie, you too wake up!!! Didn’t you want to spend the time at the zoo with me and Minnie.” JaeJoong said as he smacked his husband with the pillow that ChangMin used to sleep.

ChangMin yawning, “Umma, last night I was dreaming…”

“What kind of dream is it?”

“Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending…” ChangMin smile at his owned words.

JaeJoong saw the smile but seeing his husband still sleeping, he smack his husband with the pillow another time. YunHo basically was trying to block his wife from attacking him with the pillow. He pulls JaeJoong to lay into his arm and locking him, “I would be the Romeo,if you are my Juliet…” YunHo peck his wife on the lips.

“And I will be the warlock to save Umma and Appa.” ChangMin said it to his parent since he already got his own version of Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending story.

 

A/N: To those who already read this as oneshot, I decide to make it a series... So you all will expect to read many of this cute and fluffy little chaos happen in the Jung's household...