Supportive Friend

What is fanservice?

 

This chapter isn't as long as the others... Sorry   

ENJOY smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew’s POV:

A door opened itself… I turned my head to the right, seeing my dad walking next to me. I turned my head to the left, seeing lots of people looking at me… I looked forward, seeing the back of a beautiful slender body in a white long dress… “There she is, my son. Go to her.” My dad said whispering. I came closer to the lady… Right then, I stopped and turned myself towards her… I tilted my head…so I can finally see her face… wow Wait. Is this… is this…Key?!  And there I was, back in real world.

What was that! I can dream weird things at night but this was really the weirdest thing I’ve ever dreamed. I looked down, seeing key’s sleeping face… his sleeping face… Okay, Onew, enough with these thoughts. What time is it actually? What! 10 ‘o clock in the morning! We have a fan sign at 11 o’ clock!

“Kibum! Wake up!”

“Wh…What?... Oh, when was that… fan sign event? Tomorrow?”

“Today actually…”

“What! Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?!”

“Cause I was sleeping?... U know.. at night, people sleep..”

“No time for jokes, Jinki!”

I stood up and went to my room dressing myself. I ran to the kitchen to search for some food. Ah, there it is. There were some leftovers from yesterday.

“Is everyone ready? We have to leave now!” I yelled. I hope someone heard me. The door from Minho’s room opened. Taemin and Minho came out of the room giggling to each other. These kind of situations make me have weird thoughts… Did they sleep together? What did they do last night? Me and Key did sleep together but we didn’t do anything… Okay. Lee jinki, your just an ordinary guy, in an ordinary dorm, living together with 4 guys, had an ordinary kiss with one of them, dreamed of marrying one of them… Isn’t that normal? …

Key came out of his room, doing his best to make a few steps. It looked like he was about to fall every moment. I walked towards him.

“Here let me help you.” I put his arm around my neck while saying this.

“Thanks, Onew.”

“Do you think you can go to the fan sign?”

“Yeah, I need to go or our manager will be mad.”

“But we have to perform… I’ll tell the manager we can’t dance for this time.”

“Where is Jonghyun-hyun?” Taemin asked me. I didn’t see him since yesterday.

*RingdingdongRingdingdo-*

“Hello? Jonghyun?”

“Yeah, it’s me. I wanted to say that I’m already at the fan sign. Are you guys leaving already?”

“We’re leaving now. We’re not going to dance today. Key is hurt.”

“He’s hurt? How co-“ *beep-beep*

I didn’t want to tell him the whole story when Taemin and Minho are here.

We arrived at the fan sign event. There were lots of fans who came.

Key’s POV

There were many fans who showed up. I feel sorry for them that we can’t dance today. Suddenly my heart hurt. It feels like there is a needle stuck inside. There he was. Already talking to some fans… Jonghyun. I came to think of the happy moments we spent together. It’s all over now: our love and our friendship. Onew leaded me to one of the seats. A moment later, Jonghyun came and sat next to me.

I tried my best to smile but I can’t. I’m heartbroken. I can’t move my legs. All those fans are smiling and singing with us, it’s the only hope I get right now. I wonder if Jonghyun is sad too. I looked a little to my right, seeing a happy, smiling Jjong next to me. The feeling of another needle being pushed in my heart came back. 

(I'm reffering to this video here => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMmQmOuVck4 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Until now, is it a good story? yes Or a bad one?no Let me now!

I feel so bad for Key... 

heart Please comment! heart if you want to... please? Lol