Don't leave me

What is fanservice?

 

Onew’s POV

A pale face, wet hair, soaked clothes and cold hands. It Looked like a dead body.

That’s what you get for standing in the rain I told myself. I looked at myself in the mirror, the scared look was still there. I walked out of the little bathroom to Key’s bed. I’m glad his alive.

I saw a nurse entering the room.

“He will be okay, you can go home. It’s already past 12am.”

“…”

“Everything alright?” She asked me.

“Oh… yeah, I’ll go home now…”

Before I closed the door I took a last glance of key to make sure he’s alright.

*4 Days passed by*

Jonghyun’s POV

This is absolutely ‘not’ the reality I wanted. Before my eyes I saw two lovy-dovy children feeding each other like they were the only people in this building. “One bite for Taemin… and one bite for me~… One bite for Taemin… and one bite for me~… One bite fo-“ Enough is enough I said to myself and cut them off. “Yah! Are you guys doing this on purpose? Did I do something wrong?” …
“Jealous much?” Minho answered with a smirk on his face. Damn, Minho always has the good answers when they’re needed. “No… Why would I be jealous…” Minho rolled his eyes and stood up, trying to avoid my eyes.

“When is Key-umma coming back? It was tomorrow, right?” Taemin asked me. I had to say I was worried about Kibum. But now that he has forgotten me I don’t want to see him. Kibum… with the beautiful, sharp eyes, the cute dimples when he smiled and the y lips of his. I actually missed all of it.

It was already past 9pm and I was freaking tired so I went to bed. Not that I fell asleep right after getting under my bed sheets. But after a while of thinking about ‘him’ I finally fell to sleep.

…“Haha, Kibum, I remember that!” I said. “Jjong, you remember the time during our debut when I had to give the mic to Taemin but he didn’t grab it?” He said to me laughing. “Yes! I couldn’t help but laugh after our performance when you told us that!” We laughed together for a long time, bringing up old memories, I looked at Kibum who was looking at me with big eyes. “Jjong.. remember the time when we had our first shinee world concert and there was fanbord that said “jongkey” on it?” He asked me. A pain shot through my heart. “…y-yeah,” I stuttered, “I remember that…” There were a few seconds of silence when Kibum broke it and said: “Next time I see fans holding things like that, I want to smile brightly and be proud of it.”

That’s when opened my eyes and surprisingly, my back hurt a lot. I stretched and noticed I wasn’t lying in my bed but on the floor. I stood up and remembered the dream I had a while ago. I didn’t want to think of it, because it hurt me a lot.

“Jonghyun! Are you ready? We have to leave and pick up Kibum from the hospital!” Onew yelled at me. I quickly put on my black skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a comfortable sweater my mom gave me as a birthday present. I came outside the dorm where the car was already starting to leave. I jumped in it and we leaved. I was quite nervous about this because I didn’t see him in 5 days.

Key’s POV

The door of my room opened slowly, a nurse came to me and said my friends were coming to pick me up. I was very happy at first but then I thought of Jonghyun who was probably coming too. I was actually quite nervous about this. After a few minutes I heard a silent noise coming from my door.

“Surprise~!” Minho, Taemin and Onew yelled. “It’s not really that of a surprise… The nurse told me you were coming.”… “Damn, she really ruined it… Oh well, here we are!” Minho said with a cheerful smile. “I hope you’re okay now, sorry.” Onew said with an apologetic face. “ Don’t say sorry! The only ones who I want to hear a sorry from is Super Junior. By the way, it’s not your fault at all.” A little smile grew on Onew’s face.

“Umma! I bought a present for you!” Taemin said full of joy. He set the present before me and I slowly opened it. I expected something cute to come out of this box and I was totally right. I saw a little fluffy red object in the box. I picked it up and noticed it was a mushroom shaped stuffed toy with a little cart on it that said: “Welcome back! ^^”.

We talked a while about how I felt and how it actually happened when there suddenly was a silence.

“Jonghyun, you’re very quiet today.” Minho said to Jonghyun. I looked towards the wall he was leaning to. He was looking to the ground for a while when he lifted his head and looked at me. Our eyes met each other, the feeling came back. The feeling of being pushed a nail in your heart. I quickly looked away, everyone noticed my sudden action.

“Maybe we should exit the room and leave these two alone for a bit so they can talk.” Onew said. He took Minho and Taemin with him and exited my room.

I looked at my hands and began playing with my bracelets. I didn’t want to look at him.  “Maybe we should just leave.” I said with a shaky voice.  I stood up and began walking towards my door. “No. Kibum, don’t leave.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I didn't update for like... a whole month =_=. 

Look how cuuuute~... He was taking pictures of me!....  in my dreams. 

The fans of course... he wa staking pictures of the fans... I need to get a life.