Why am I like this?

What is fanservice?

Key POV:

We kept doing this for three months, Taemin and Minho did the same. But the problem is that I always keep blushing when Jonghyun smiles at me, it’s not like I’m in love with him. He has something that attracts me.

I was in the kitchen making dinner for my Taeminnie… and the others.

“Why is he so attractive…” I mumbled, not knowing anyone heard me.

Then I heard a soft voice behind me :”Is it about me? Is it Onew? Minho?”

When I turned around, Jonghyun stood there with his head only inches apart from mine. He didn’t move away, me neither. He kept looking at me with those big shiny eyes of his. Jonghyun noticed my head became red and smirked. I couldn’t stand it anymore so I pushed him away from me.

“It’s none of your business.” I said annoyed. He put a grimace on his face. It’s like he really wanted to know who I was talking about.

“Kibum, just tell me already, I won’t tell anyone else about it.”

“…but-“ He put his finger on my mouth. “Shhh.. I was only joking, if you don’t want to tell me then keep it to yourself. We’re friends right? I just want you to be happy.” Jonghyun said silently.

He began walking to his bedroom but I somehow wanted him to stay. From that moment I knew I had feelings for Jonghyun. He was the one for me. I never had a real girlfriend before so I didn’t know much about love. The beautiful figure of him made me have a lack of oxygen. I wanted him to stay with me and talk with me the whole night. I knew it was impossible. I opened my mouth to scream his name but the only thing that came out of me were tears. Tears flowing out of my eyes like rain. My body became very hot, my sight became blur and my legs couldn’t move.

I saw someone walking to me when suddenly I fell on my knees. Pain shot through my body. Everything went black.


Too much drama? I love drama scenes, it's so exciting^^ More Jongkey soon! 2min a little in the background :)

heart