Final.

이러지마.

 

“Ahh. Yoseob sunbaenim.” Said Seungri politely. Which was quite shocking to you.

“So.. ________ already has a boyfriend?” said Yoseob looking at you.

“….” You just kept silent, as if you’re too embarrassed to say anything.

“Neh. We fought and nearly break up but now we’re back.” Said Seungri.

“Right jagi?” he said, holding you tighter.

“N-neh.” You nodded.

“I guess. You’re happy now then. I never knew you were this kind of person. It was nice while it last.” Said Yoseob as he left hurriedly, bumping against you and giving you a wink.

Yoseob left the both of you in awkward silent. You on the other side was hoping Seungri would do something by now.

“Let’s forget about that okay babe? You got me.” Said Seungri as he pecked your cheeks.

The both of you ended up playing games, having fun and laughing together. Catching a movie and having dinner together in a restaurant just like the good old days.

 

A few weeks pass and you know something is wrong with you. You've always loved winter and rarely get sick, but now you’re feel nausea every morning. You also have mood swings and sudden cravings, like this morning where you suddenly want cheese fries.

You jumped up from the bed and looked at the calendar. Your period hasn't come for a few weeks already.

"What is wrong jagi. Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry, okay." he wrapped his arms around your waist as he buried his face on your shoulders.

"Nothing." you smiled and squirmed.

"Would you marry me jagi?" he suddenly asked holding you to face him.

"what? I." you said as he interrupted you into another kiss.

"I won't take no as an answer." he whispered to your ear as he carried you to the room, slowly putting you down on the bed. Starting another night of ‘Crazy Seunghyun’.

The next day, you asked your friend Lucy to accompany you for shopping since Seungri is busy with his practice. So you decided to have a talk with Lucy.

"you're pregnant." she simply stated.

"what do you mean. Just because my period is late doesn't mean I'm pregnant." you scoffed and drank the green tea.

"okay then. You had with seungri. And did I mention no protection? Then you went to the toilet to puke like two times already. Not to mention your period is late.... Why not, we try the test?" she suggested.

"okay. But just to prove that I'm not pregnant." you challenged her.

She suggested to buy the test as you wait in the restroom.

"here. Now quick." she smirked as she handed you the white stick.

You rolled your eyes and checked the stick to see if there were any reactions.

"I told you.. See." you smirked.

"Omo! You're pregnant. Look… It's positive!" she squealed.

You widened your eyes and stared at the test. She was right. The test had shown that you're pregnant.

"ha! If she's a girl then you must name her after me. If it's a boy. I want his English name to be Luke." she smirked

"yeah.. Yeah.. Now what am I going to tell seungri." you sighed

"hello!!! It's your birthday soon. And it's also your anniversary.. So why not!!! He did asked you to marry him before right?" she smiled

"but my parents..." you groaned.

"just tell seungri first okay. He's the daddy. You can do it. Hwaiting!" she smiled again.

"wish me luck... Now let's go eat." you smiled

"that baby is making us fat." she joked and joined you inside the restaurant.

That night you sat on the sofa thinking how you'll tell seungri about this.

Just like always, he reached home at 2 in the morning.

"jagiya!! What are you doing here!!! Sorry.. I had to rehearse another song..." he smiled and gave you a hug.

"oppa... Can I ask something?" you looked at your feet.

"what is it? Is yoseob dead?" he smirked

"yah! Oppa! Not that!" you chuckled

"well what is it?" he asked

"would you like to have a baby? You know.." you said nervously.

"a baby?" he raised an eyebrow.

"you know what. Nevermind. Let's just sleep." you laughed nervously and walked inside the room.

"jagi... I'll do anything for a baby! A family. Especially with you. I love babies and I'll definitely cherish one that's mine!" he smiled and gave you soft kisses.

"what are you doing!" you laughed at the ticklish sensation from his kisses.

"making one of course! Where do you think babies come from? The bed factory?" he said seriously and continued kissing you.

"oppa! We already did!" you continued to laugh.

"what?! We already having one?! You're pregnant?! What?! I'm going to be a dad?!" he stopped and held your tummy.

"are you crying?!" you laughed even harder.

"yah!! Don't ruin the moment!! I'm going to be a dad!! Wait.. The best part is... You're never going to meet Yoseob again! Ha! Wait till I propose to you infront of the whole world!" he laughed proudly.

"yah oppa!" you scold him.

"neh jagiya~ you're officially mine now." he smiled and  gave you a kiss before cuddling with you.

"Pabo.." you mumbled

"Saranghae _________-ah." he whispered in a husky voice before cuddling you to sleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally COMPLETED this. How'd you guys like it? Was it good?

Please subscribe and comment on this.

COMMENTS ARE VERY APPRECIATED AND LOVED~