Chapter 4

이러지마.

 

The next morning, you felt the left side of the bed empty and there was a delicious smell of blueberry jam.

You took a peek and found seungri in the kitchen.

"what are you doing?" you mumbled

"Making breakfast." he smirked and showed me a plate of some abstract looking purple colored stacks.

"What is that." you chuckled

"yah! I know it looks weird but I bet it's tasty." he smiled confidently.

"o...Kay...." you hesitated but end up taking a bite.

Surprisingly it tastes delicious. He made your favorite dish. Blueberry pancakes.

"mmmhmmm......" you decided to react that way.

"what is it?" he asked with a worried look.

"mmmhmmm....." you repeated.

"it can't be that bad. I asked my mom for recipe." he stared in disbelief.

"I didn't say it tastes bad." you finally said something.

"your mom is a great recipe maker. It's great!" you smiled and ate another bite when you realized that he has a smirk on his face.

"is it really delicious?" he smirked.

"yeah..." you said beginning to feel suspicious.

"wait a minute. Yah! Liar! Liar!" you shouted at him.

"yaaah!! I got these skills from my mom so I wasn't exactly lying!! But it was great right?" he laughed

"aish... Jinjja." you shook your head and continued eating.

“Hey. You better get ready today.” Seungri wiped off the crumbs on your lips as he stood across to observe you eat.

“Why?” you questioned and swallowed.

“We’re going out today.” Seungri shrugged.

“Hmm. Why so sudden?” You raised an eyebrow.

“Yah. So that Yoseob can take you out on a date but I couldn’t?” he frowned.

“He’s you’re hyung. And I didn’t say you can’t take me on a date.” You pecked his lips and turned away to shower.

As excited as you are, you must keep your act. At least he must do one thing impressive. So you decided to carry out a plan. The perfect plan.

You wore a grey tee with a black skirt and slipped on one of your jordans. It was going to be a casual date, he said.

“What will we be doing?” you asked randomly.

“Movie?” seungri suggested as we passed through the cinema.

“Oh! Action.” You smiled enthusiastically.

He slipped his hand into yours and casually walked in as a smile crept on your face.

“two tickets for ‘CZ12’ please.” He said, his hand still holding yours.

You both got a ticket on the furthest row so you could see better. Seungri paid for the tickets and took the tickets.

“Let’s play the arcade.” You suggested.

“Okay!” said Seungri, his hand pulling you towards the sliding door. The arcade was crowded but you managed to find some games that were empty while Seungri went to buy the card. Just like you planned, Yoseob is already waiting somewhere around the arcade to ‘bump ‘ into you. Just as soon as Seungri came back. Yoseob popped out to carry out the plan.

“_______?” he said your name in a surprised tone.

“Yoseob oppa?” you went in act and took a step away from Seungri.

Seungri does not look happy. His eyes gazed at Yoseob in a scary glare that it actually looks like he is gazing into Yoseob’s soul.

“Jagi. Who’s this?” said Seungri, placing his arm around your waist.

“ehm. ______, who is this?” chuckled Yoseob nervously.

“This is…” you stammered.

“I’m her boyfriend. Who are you?” Seungri stated obviously, pulling you closer to him.

“I’m Yoseob.” said Yoseob introducing himself.