Music Bank 07-20-13

MyungJong Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mbank's Live fan account: During the camera rehearsal, MyungSoo & WooHyun took a selca together while SungJong stood next to them doing nothing, then MyungSoo was like waving/signing at SungJong using his fingers to get SungJong join with the two and then the 3 of them took a selca together.

 

During the break time of Destiny's recording, MyungSoo brought a water bottle to the stage to drink and was like asking the members if they want to drink or not. And then when it comes to SungJong (SJ's head is down since he was preparing for the performance), MyungSoo was like ruffling his hair, touching his head so SungJong lifted his head up, received the bottle and drink it. (ASDFGHJKL.... It's consider as indirect KISS right. XDD)

 

Before they came to the stage for recording 'Umma', SungJong did his famous V pose while closing his eyes for the fans, then MyungSoo came near him, tapped him because he wanted SungJong to do that pose for him to. Then SungJong did face him, do the V pose while smiling and eyes closing, (this pic was originally taken at Yongsan fansign event, I just added the link to show what it looks like) then SungJong even hugged MyungSoo's arm and rub/hug his stomach/waist. (SungJong is so touchy to Myung. XDD)

 

 

CREDIT: @qhuong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter