K-Boy Paradise Vol. 9

MyungJong Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since we have already talked about first impressions in the previous interview, let's talk about the similarities between you two.

 

SungJong: Um...Similarities...I guess it's us looking out for each other.

L: Because SungJong is the maknae, I take special care of him. He will also look out for me. Of course, I'm on good terms with the other members too. But how do I put this, we get along better. I can't leave him alone, so I take special care of him.

 

 

Something you want to learn from each other?

L: SungJong is always cheerful, as a maknae, everyone dotes on him. He is always happy, even when he feels unwell, he will still try to show his happy side. Seeing him like that, it makes me feel proud that as the maknae, he puts in a lot of effort. Although he is always teased by the hyungs, he is still a cheerful kid. This is a part I want to learn from him.

SungJong: This is how I appear to be? Thank you, hehe. In short, L takes care of me most among the hyungs. Even though he's a hyung, he is actually only a year older than me. Sometimes we are like friends, sometimes we are like family. Because he knows me well, we work together well. Him always caring for others is something I want to learn from him.

 

 

Conversely, something you want to correct about each other?

SungJong: I guess not, there isn't.

L: I don't have either.

SungJong: I think there isn't, this question is a PASS.

L: Good, next question.

Ah I know~ (laughs)

SungJong: There really isn't.

L: No matter how I think about it, there isn't. He is a good dongsaeng, there is nothing to correct.

 

 

Alright~ Was there a time when the other party said something or did something that made you happy?

SungJong: Whenever L hyung praises me, saying that I am cute or that I am a good kid.

L: Haha.

SungJong: Also whenever L hyung shows me the good photos he took.

L: Yes! Although it's personal, my photobook is for sale now! SungJong appeared in the photobook most amongst the members. I'm thankful to him for being the model.

 

 

Most of the photos were SungJong, is there a reason?

L: I guess it's because he appears by my side most frequently? Also, Infinite hyungs always have caps and masks on, Sungjong looks the same with and without make up so it's easier to take.

 

 

For the recent live performances, L often plays the guitar while Sungjong plays the piano. If you two were to have a performance together, what song would you want to perform?

L: What do you think, SungJong?

SungJong: Um... I... Uh... (thinks) I want to try our title song Man In Love. Playing Michael Jackson's songs like Beat It or Ben seems interesting too.

L: We will begin Japan promotions soon. If there is a chance, we would like to showcase it, but we must practise hard first.

 

 

I'm anticipating. Talk about something that only L knows, regarding SungJong's efforts as an artist.

L: As compared to the debut times, SungJong grew up in all aspects. His dancing improved too. During The Chaser era, he often stands in the center. His singing parts have increased too.

SungJong: Me? Increased?

L: This time, he was in charge of the intro part. I want to care for all aspects of SungJong's growth!

 

 

Conversely, talk about something that only SungJong knows, regarding L's efforts.

SungJong: Of course there is! Since debut, not only in singing and dancing, hyung also works on his facial expressions. From photos to MVs, he takes note of his facial expressions. Recently, he is diligently learning Japanese, boundlessly improving himself step by step.

 

 

Not only in the aspect of music, both of you are the visuals in INFINITE. What are the parts you pay special attention to for your diet, exercise or skin?

L: I don't pay attention to anything else other than the camera.

How about your diet?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter