The Two of Us

Inseparable Hearts

 

            ‘Almost half a year of a happily married life with him… The feeling of being with the one you love is priceless. I won’t ask for anything more. Being with Kiseop is more than enough but if I would be blessed and given more than that, I’ll be truly grateful. After all what we have gone through, I am thankful that we ended together like we really wanted to. Though someone blocked the path of our love and we almost end up losing each other… Still love opened a new way for the two of us to be as one. With him I feel a different warmth and bliss that melts my heart with so much loving. Our past became the foundation of our present and will soon make a stronger future. I can still remember that time when he talked to me in my dream saying that he loves me so much that’s why I shouldn’t marry any other guy, I guess, it’s a miracle. Everyone may laugh with this but we made a miracle happen when our feelings reached each other’s hearts through our love, that’s what we believe. I hope nothing will change between the two of us. I will pray for a tomorrow with never fading smiles on our faces like now.’

 

                ‘I’m enjoying my 6 months of marriage and I’m glad to count for more months, years until eternity with my Eunhee. Whenever I’m with her I feel complete that there’s no empty space within me to be filled in. She showered me with joy, care and her everlasting love. But of course, I’m looking forward for an angel to come in our lives, I mean, I think every married couple awaits that cute angel, but I know it can wait, after all we are still young, enjoying each other’s company and knowing more deeply your partner is one of the important things. Whenever I look behind the past, I feel like laughing on it. Everything that happened between the two of us is like a drama in the movies. But somehow I feel relieved, I almost lost her because of that threat but things are really on us and so we ended up together. Maybe this is what they call fate, isn’t it? I can still remember my proposal… brought her to a private flower garden, in the middle of proposal lost the ring because of a cat, as we were looking for it the rain poured, and then I found out that the ring was stuck in my shoe. Is that moment really weird? I guess so. My plans were ruined but yet that proves how much she really loves me, even my mistakes, she love them. If she’s not with me, I don’t know what should I do and I don’t even know if I can live without her. Eunhee is the air that I breathe, without her, living is pointless. And I hope that there will be no tomorrow without her.’

 

----- I was startled when I felt my lips were kissed for a second, that kiss blew my sleepiness away. I opened my eyes and in front of me was the sweetest and caring person that I met.

“You’re awake.” He spoke in a surprised manner. He smiled at me and kissed my lips again. “Good morning my beautiful wife~” He greeted after are lips parted.

“Ne~ you kissed me twice already Kiseop-ah!” I pout at him. Well, every morning, he wakes me up with his sweet kisses, sweeter than sugar.

“Angry at this early morning? My pretty wife should smile like her handsome husband does” And he smiled like grinning, that face of him is really something. I guess, he is plotting for something.

“okay, good morning my dashingly handsome husband~ is it ok----” He cuts me with another kiss and this time he pulled me closer to his body. As the kiss got deeper, it became sweeter and sweeter. Our lips parted but our eyes never moved away from each other’s sight.

“I’m fully charged now, Eunhee-ah, my lovely wife.” He said. I can feel his breath as he speaks, we were that close without intentions of parting away even an inch.

I laughed at him “You always do that every morning Mr. Lee Kiseop, aren’t you getting tired of it?”

“Nope” He smirked. “I guess I need more of my daily vitamins” He said whispering. He wants another kiss.

“Reserve it for tomorrow, okay? We will go out later, right?” I sat fixing my hair. “Let’s cook breakfast now and eat.”

He hugged me as he sat. “Just one more. Please” He pleaded like an innocent child, my husband is really one of a kind.

“Okay… If you can catch me” I then run towards the door, down the stairs. He followed me, running on his pajamas, determined to catch me.

Our home, once again was filled with laughter, happiness and love as another day comes again in our lives. So another day means a new day for the two of us to know each other more as we are in the care of each other’s arms.

But… A question crossed in my mind as I savor these sweet moments… In the future, as I reminisce the past, would I be able to smile and laugh like this? Would everything remain this way until forever?