Time For School!

A Pre-Debut Love Story

I woke up early today.. Today is the first day of classes.. Excited? No not really.. But I’m curious.. I kept on thinking what my mom mean for saying that I’ll enjoy being in that school… coz I’m not that friendly, I don’t usually approach people,, but people around me loves me..

I have a lot of friends but the closest friend I had is Jong In but ever since I left him our communication also ended.. Your probably thinking why I need to transfer school,, No! if you’re thinking that I always cause trouble.. but it’s b’coz of my dad’s job. We’re not rich, our family is just like the normal ones.. Having enough to get on everyday, but me and my bro needs to transfer at diff. schools b’coz my dads’ job requires him to be near to the place his working on.. My dad is an Architect he needs to monitor the buildings his making.. And my mom,, she’s always around like a normal housewife. But of course sometimes she has things to do, run some errands and sometimes she also helps dad at work, so there are times when Zelo and I are usually alone in our house.. So that’s what my life is..

“Wah! Noona! You’re up so early!” Zelo wakes me up from my day dreaming. “SHUT UP!” I got up from the chair then run up to my room..

*gosh! Why do I need to go to school?! It’s too early* *sigh* I check my phone for time and it’s only 6 AM… “6AM????!!!” I rushed to get ready, took a bath, dressed up, pick up my bag and went downstairs their I saw a piece of paper on the top of my school shoes..

 

^Go to the gym when you arrive at school someone is waiting there to tour you around school.. Take care! Study hard! Fighting! ^

-Mom ♥

 

I run off to the bus stop.. I almost forgot classes start at 7:30 AM and now it’s already 6:45 AM... I arrived at school at exactly 7 AM.. *phew* I thought I was going to be late but I’m not *YEY!!*.

 

I walk inside the school.. *jaw drops* my new school is so D*MN Big! Then I remembered the note my mom left me.. Go to the Gym.. But wait.. *WHERE’S THE GYM???!!!* “Gosh! Now where am I going?” I said to myself.. I think I’m lost.. No I’m probably lost.. But wait how would I know?! Gosh I’m so confused right now..

 

I decided to call my mom.. “Please pick up.. Please pick up.. Please pick up..” I keep on staring at my phone then *Bang*… I slipped and fell.. No,, I didn’t fell?? Wait.. I opened my eyes … *WOW AN ANGEL CAUGHT ME!* gosh what am I thinking.. I stood up and gather myself up..

 

“ Uhmmm.. Are you alright?” he asked me with a worried face.. “Yeah.. I’m fine..” I said still looking at his perfect face.. WAIT WHAT?!  “Good.. Sorry I wasn’t looking at where I’m going..”  he added.. “No it’s alright..” “K bye.. need to run..” He passed at me.. “Uhhmm! WAIT!” I yelled. He looked back.. “hhmm?” “Uhhmm,, by any chance do you know wher e the gym is? I can’t find it..” Finally I had the guts to ask someone.. “The gym? Go straight the next hall to the right.. then you will see it from there..” “ uhhmm Thanks!” then he waved at me..

 

I follow his instruction, then I found it.. I should have asked someone from the point that I entered this school… Gosh! So many things in my mind, then I finally entered the gym.. There I saw a group of guys.. 6 guys to be exact.. Wait.. that back is familiar.. I have seen him somewhere.. Wait..

 

 Jong In! Yah! Kim Jongin!!!!”  he turned around and looked at me.. He beamed me his smile! I ran up  to him and hugged him tight!! “I missed you so much!!” I said to him.. he hugged me  tighter.. “Nothing changed about you.. You’ve only grown a BIT taller..” he teased. Yah!” then I let go of the hug.. he laughs.. “OOOOHHHH..” the other guys interrupt.. then another group of guys entered the gym.. “ Hey Kai! New girlfriend?” the guy with an angry bird face  said..Hey! Angry bird are you referring to me?” I asked him.. I glared at him.. “Woahh! Easy there.” angry bird guy said. Jongin keeps on laughing beside me, then I hit his head.. “Yah!” then I widened my eyes on him.

 

So now there are 11 strange guys in front of me.. “Okay.. Guys I would like you all to meet my bestfriend.. Haeri.” He finally introduced me.. “Annyeonghaseyo!! Cheoneun Haeri imnida!!! It’s nice to meet you all..” I stared at them.. WOW they got some looks.. “Annyeong I’m Xiumin, but you can call me oppa!” *aww he’s so cute..* “Annyeong I’m happy virus Chanyeol.. but just call me channie or yeollie..” *Gosh! I’m shocked with his voice.* “annyeong I’m..” then suddenly do some kung fu. “I’m Tao the Kung Fu panda..” *THAT WAS AMAZING!* “I’m Kyungsoo.. Kai’s Guy bestfriend..” *uhmm who’s Kai?* “I’m chen.” *cute smile* “I’m their so called appa Suho..” *his skin ssooo white.* “I’m their duizhang Kris.. and I have Kris as my name not anry bird.. got it?” “WHATEVER!” “I’m Lay..” *Wow dimples* “I’m Baekhyun!!” * I think we will be close.. so energetic!* “I’m Luhan..” “You’re the youngest right? You can call me noona!” I said to him.. Then jongin stared at me and shook his head.. “He’s older than you.” He whispered.. “Or maybe not..” I said to Luhan they laughed at me… “Annyeong I’m the maknae Sehun..” he’s that angel that caught me.. Jongin saw me staring at Sehun.. “ Yah!” I was shocked at Jongin..

 

 “Wait by the way who’s Kai?? The one you’re talking about..”   I don’ t know Kai.. Where is he? “I’m Kai..” Jongin is Kai?! How??? “You’re Kai?” “Yup that’s what they call me.” He smiles..  *gosh I miss t hat smile..* “ohh.. but you’re still jongie to me! Wait aren’t classes suppose to be starting?”  “oh right.. let’s go, we’ll be late.” *Should I also call him Kai?* he suddenly grabs my hand and leads me to our class..

 

“Hyung let’s meet up at lunch!” Kai said to them.. "Baek oppa! Study hard! An nyeong!” I waved at him.. “neh! You too! Annyeong dongsaeng!” *I knew we will be close..* Kai still holding my hands while going to class..

 

People are staring at us.. *It’s not what I think they’re thinking right?* then I saw Sehun walking behind us... “Sehun~shi let’s go..” I clinged my arms to his arms.. *he smiled.. aww cute!* the three of us went inside class..

 

The teacher saw us.. “Mr. Kim and Mr. Oh.. Looks like you found your new classmate..” Kai lets go of my hand and I let go of Sehun’s arm.. I bowed to the teacher.. Kai and Sehun went to their seats.. “ Okay! Everyone settle down.. We have a transfer student here..” Mr. Lee announced.. “Introduce yourself..” *Inhale, exhale* “Annyeonghaseyo! Cheoneun Park Haeri imnida.. Please take care of me!” I showed them my killer smile.. “ANNYEONG!!” they all said.. “Okay.. Ms. Park occupy the sit between Mr. Kim and Mr. Oh..” “Neh” I bowed once again then went to the seat.

 

Time flew so fast.. the bell rang.. *YESS!!! Food here I come!* “Let’s go!” Kai held out his hand.. and I grabbed it.. “OKAY!” I turned around and look at Sehun.. He is sleeping.. “Sehun~shi.. Let’s eat.” He opened his eyes and smiled at me.. *GOSH HIS SMILE!* he stood up went beside me and offered his arm.. of course I took it.. DUH!

 

We walked in the hallway like a chain.. Kai’s hand and mine, Sehun’s arm and mine.. Girls are giving me death glare.. *I DON’T CARE!* I hear there whispers ‘who’s that girl?’ ‘why is she with my oppa?’ ‘she’s so lucky.’  We head to the cafeteria..

 

Baekhyun ran up to me and pulled me away from Sehun and Kai.. Baekhyun grabbed my arm.. “Donsaeng~ah what do you like? It’s my treat..” he beamed me a smile.. *wow! First day of class.. I have gained 9 oppas.. Kris is not included.. he annoys me but he’s good looking.. Sehun I don’t feel comfortable calling him oppa.. Kai is always my oppa so he’s not included..* “Baek Oppa I want some pizza..” “Arasseo..” We bought pizza then sat down beside their group..

 

“Wait guys.. Can I ask something?” “Sure!” they said in unison. “No!” Kris interrupts.. “Ahjusshi I’m not referring to you.. “ I gave him an annoying smile.. “Ahjushi?!” Kris got mad. “Quiet down first hyung.. Let’s listen to her.” Channie said.

 

“First.. Does your group have a name??” I ask. “EXO!” Luhan answered. “EXO?! Okay.. Next are you popular in this school? Or troublemakers?” “Popular. Definitely.” Tao is so proud.. “Ohh.. K.. Do you have girl friends?” “Girlfriends?” DO asked.. “No. None of us have for now.” He explained.. “Not girlfriends. I Girl as a friend like me.” “A lot of them wants to be but we don’t want..” “OH?! And what do you mean by ‘no girlfriends for now?" "we really don't want to go out with someone right now.. that's why.." DO added.   "Ohh.. Good!"   I exclaimed. "Good? and what do you mean by  that?" Chanyeol asked..  "I don't need to go to any trouble TRYING to be friends with them."  I said.. "Trying? why i s that?" Chanyeol asked.  "I don't really like oh so girly things,, and GIRL TALK! I kinda hate it.."  I answered. "But you're a girl right? You like guys. Right?" Chanyeol asked. "Of course I'm a girl! Do I look like an Alien to you?" I said. "Yup you look like an alien to me." Kris i  nterrupts. "Shut up! Guys, of course I like guys.. But for now I don't like anyone." I added.

 

And recess ended and class continued on..

 

 

 

 

Description..

Long chapters starting now.. Here's Exo!