Walking Home

A Pre-Debut Love Story

The bell finally rang.. *Yess! Time to go home.* I stood up from my chair. "Haeri let's go. I'll walk you home." Kai offered. I nod. "You moved to a new house, right? I'm excited to see Mrs. Park." he smiled.

 

We went out of class with Sehun.. we met up with EXO.. "Hyung we need to go now.." Kai said. "Sure. Take care of Haeri." Baekhyun said. I waved at them. they waved back. We part ways with them. I clinged on Kai's arms. "Oppa,, should I call you Kai too?" I looked at him. "Whatever makes you feel comfortable.." *smiles* he's so cute! I higged his arm.. *ahh miss him soo much.*

 

I felt someone following us. "Oppa I think there's someone following us." I whispered to Kai. he laughs. "Wae?" I ask, I don't know why he's laughing. "That's probably Sehun." he said. "Sehun?" I turned back to look. And he's right it's Sehun. Sehun is looking at the sky wearing his earphones. "Why is Sehun going this way?" I asked. "This is the way to his house." "ohh.." I stopped from walking. and went to Sehun.

 

"Sehun~shi.." he smiled at me. *gosh.. that smile.* he took off his earphones. "Walk with us. You're not a stranger.." I smiled. "Ok." he smiled. I grabbed his arm and pull him. Now the three of us again. I'm clinging to both their arms. *Heaven!* winks!

 

We arrived at my house. "This is your house?" Sehun asked. "Yes why?" I asked. "That is my house." He points to house across my house. "Woahh! what a coincidence!" Kai said. "I better go. Bye!" Sehun waved and went inside his house.

 

Kai went inside my house. "Ahjuma! " he hugs my mom. "Jongin you're so tall." mom said. i smiled sheepishly while looking at them. I saw Zelo walking down the stairs. "What's with all the noise?" Zelo said. "Zelo!" Kai said. "Hyung! how are you? Long time no see!" zelo said. "I'm fine just like before." Kai said.

 

"Kai join us for dinner." mom offered. "Sure. I miss eating with you guys." he smiles. We went upstairs to my room.

 

" Oppa wait I'll go change." I went inside the bathroom to change and left Kai alone in the bedroom.

 

Kai's POV~~~

I roam around her bedroom.. I saw this picture of us when we were kids.. wow she still have it.. Honestly I miss her.. soo much.. Ever since she left me before the only friends I had was all guys.. I don't want any girl to replace her, and no one can.. I got a hold of her phone.. I unlocked it.. *cute* her wallpaper is a photo of us.. She got out of the bathroom.. She's so cute wearing this..

She's so pretty.. She's a tough girl.. but she is always cute.. maybe always in my eyes.. I'm her bestfriend and I don't want that to ever change.. I always want her to be happy.. "Let's go." she said.. she pulled me out of her room and went downstairs.. We sat on the table and ate.

 

"Thank you for the meal." I said and went outside. Haeri went with me outside. "gotta go! see you tomorrow!" I said to haeri. I turned around to walk away. Then I felt a pair of hands on my stomach.

 

Haeri's POV~~

I hugged he from the back as he was about to walk away. I hugged him tighter. "oppa take care.." then I let go. he turned around and pat my head. "You too." with that he smiled and left.

 

Sehun's POV~~

I looked at my window and saw them.. Haeri hugging Kai from the back. *Ache* why does my heart felt that? I don't know.. Then I saw Kai left. Haeri she's a cute girl. She's different from the other girls. She's sweet. And very outgoing. I kinda.... like her.. probably.. I don't know.. But i think there's something more between Kai and her.. but what can I do.. they know each other for a long time.. Not like me.. i just known her for 15 hours.. I should get some sleep..

 

 

Description..

Doiuble update for today.. I'll try to update later.. K?