Goodmorning

Reason

  The glowing rays of the sun faded through the open window of the sweet early morning. The air was lifted with the fragrance of cool honeydew shortcakes and a faint scent of fresh, deliciously made cup of strawberry milk. Through the open window a girl stared at at a group of lovebirds chirping their greetings to one another.

"It's been a while now that I have been living alone here. To be honest, I'm getting quite used to it."

Ina lifted her milk then chugged down every drop of it. As she finished her breakfast and packed the left over shortcake in her lunch, a ray of sunlight caught the colorful stones on her cross necklace. She lifted it up against the sun, watching it shimmer is beautiful reflected colors.

"Never lose sight of the reason to love another.. because true love has no limits for it is bittersweet."

The thought of these words that whispered across her lips caused a smile to appear on her face. Her heart warmed up; It confused her that she had this strange feeling when there was nothing serious going on. The room eased with silence only with the sound of the wind and the clock ticking away its seconds that passed. Ina sighed then snatched her keys off the kitchen counter to leave towards the front door of her house. Click. She parted from the door to head on to school.

 

 

.:; 20 minutes Later ;:.

 

 

"Ina! C'mon your late class is about to start!" A petite girl with dark-reddish colored hair pulled her by the hand. She was so enthusiastic, more importantly when you looked at her, her grey-blue eyes would stun you.
Ina laughed silently to herself then thought:  Sigh.. Yumi, what will I do without you.

As they arrived to their class room immediately they were to take their practice sticks then gather around the group.

"As you see class, today's lesson you will be taught of which weapon you shall choose. I will follow up on the details, but be warned this is the only advance today. Thus once you have chosen the weapon you desire. you are not permitted to exchange it."

The teacher brought out different types of weapons as she explained each different qualities it has, it's strengths also it's basic movements.

As you may see now, this is no ordinary school. In fact this is a secret organized system school that the government do not know about. We're the same as other school except, we have combat classes, and spiritual arts also known as magic if you prefer. I Guess you can say, we're like elite students learning an old ancient sacred way I suppose? Assassins? Spies? Mythical things? I can't really tell.


The teacher finished explaining the basics then we were sent off to practice with a partner. Yumi and Ina paired up as a group to practice their movements in dodging. Yumi was the star pupil of this class. One by one the teacher called the students to examine their skills during combat.

"Ina?" Yumi tried to get her attention but her mind was already drifted away. Yumi sighed then registered in her mind that she will get a hold on Ina after class.
Ina continued to practice unaware of her surroundings. Suddenly she a voice echo through her head. "Happy birthday my dear ________. I got you this." -- it startled her which caused her to drop her practice stick. Yumi swung her stick but before she realized Ina had dropped her stick she landed a solid blow on her shoulder.

"AIGO! INA, I'M SORRY, ARE YOU ALIGHT?!" Everyone looked at the pair. Whispers started to slowly fill the room as they saw the reaction of Ina. She didn't realize she got a solid blow on her shoulder from Yumi. The voice was the only thing that occupied her mind. Ina scanned the room turning left and right, trying to find the direction of where the voice came from. It was gone.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know."

"Did she even feel that hit?"

Before the air grew more tense with the rising whispers the bell rang. The students backed their things then moved out of the room. Yumi and Ina were the last ones left behind.

"Ina.. what happened to you?" Yumi whispered in a soft voice. Ina looked at her then softly shook her head. "A deep voice echoed through my head.. it sort of suprised me.."

 

 

 

 

 

Hah, ye! First chapter update. Ha Actually I'm sort of making this lead into like a mythical fantasy adventure thing. To be quite honest might have to change the part there when Ina is explaining the school. I don't know exact umm term you use for something like this, but i remember i seen it somewhere before. Also sorry that the chapter was seriously short , i'll make sure to make an improvement on this. >

-- ☆: Sincerely -K3ser