Justice and Happy Ending

Dance Tutor

Here you are sitting in front of Donghae and his parents with your parents beside you in a very beautiful restaurant.

The conversation last night kept running through your head, the plan most definitely will not go the way you and Eunhyuk want, but then again it was worth a shot.

"So _____, how've you been?" Donghae asks breaking the silence.

"I'm fine, what about you?" You politely reply.

"Same as well, business has been a ." Donghae chuckles, only to be elbowed by his father.

You giggle at the scene then take a sip of water.

"Well, children as you both know this is a meeting for your marriage. Allow us adult to handle the little stuff, ______ and Donghae why don't you two pick out a tuxedo and a wedding dress?" Your father says.

You and Donghae agree and leave after lunch.

~In the car~

As you and Donghae get on the road, you get a call from Eunhyuk.

Blue: Eunhyuk Red: You

"Baby is Donghae driving right now?"

"yeah, lemme put you on speaker." .... "You're on speaker now"

"Donghae! Take her to the place I told you about, she's needed here too."

"Oh really? All right, be there in like five to ten minutes."

"All right, thanks bro I owe you."

"Tch, yeah you do."

"Haha, ok I'll hang up now. Bye Donhae Bye baby!"

"Bye""Bye"

After hanging up, you asked Donghae where he was taking you, but all he did was chuckle and ruffle your hair. "Don't worry, you'll love it there."

You pout and slump down in your seat as your eyes wander around to try to get a clue of where you were being taken to. After a while you suddenly get sleepy and allow your eyes to shut.

"_____ wake up. Baby wake up."

Your eyes flitter open to meet a pair of beautiful brown eyes and a bright warm smile.

"Hey baby, wake up." Eunhyuk said as he gently shook you.

You groan and your vision gets clearer. You realize that you're at the park where you and Eunhyuk first met.

"Eunhyuk, what are we doing here?" You ask as you step out the car.  

"Just watch."

Eunhyuk sits you on a bench in front of a large tree and stands infront of you with arms open wide.

Suddenly, your parents' cars pull up and your parents get out furious. They're stopped by Dongha and his parents while you just watch everything that's happening bewildered.

Beside your parents' car suddenly pulls up two police cars.

"Eunhyuk what the hell is happening?!" You ask going crazy.

"Just wait, I'm proving my innocence."

The cops take out a folder and hand it to your histarical father.

"Sir, this is Mr. Eunhyuk's real criminal records. I, the head chief, sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. But I assure you Mr. Kim that Mr.  Eunhyuk here is no criminal."

Your parents calm down and roughly look at the records. Donghae looks at you and his head to the side as a signal to run to  Eunhyukand hug him until he suffocates.  You look at your parents and they just sigh.

"He's innocent." Your father states.

You grin and immediately run to Eunhyuk.

"This is why I was in that position."

"This wasn't our plan though."you mumble loud enough for him to hear.

"yeah, this is actually Donghae's plan. It's a lot faster than our plan of having a bet with your parents, practically sweating blood for dancing and trying to win, and sacrifice not seeing each other for three weeks without kissing."

"Yeah, I guess, but you could've given me a heads up babo."

Eunhyuk chuckles and pulls out of the hug to caress your cheeks. You pout and it just leads to Eunhyuk smiling widely.

"Kyeopta."

Eunhyuk then pulls you closer and your lips touch like sparks. He moves his lips along with yours as a dance. This was a very different dance compared to what Eunhyuk's taught you. This dance was calm,soft, and sweet.

When Eunhyuk pulls away you give him a light peck then hug him again.

"I'm glad you're my dance tutor and that you're the one I fell for."

Eunhyuk grins and kisses your shoulder. "Saranghae"

"Wo zhi ai ni (I only love you)"