It's Not True!

Dance Tutor

"Again babe then after this we can go home neh~? Just give it one more shot." Eunhyuk said encouraging you to practice the dance routine once more.

"Arasso, but you owe me tons of kisses after this."

Eunhyuk chuckled and pecked your lips. "Now move your body more fluidly."

You nodded and danced the routine once more, but more fluidly. After the song ended you took a shower and changed into clean clothes.

Eunhyuk waited for you outside the shower room and smiled when you came out the room.He took your hand and pulled you close to him to kiss your soft lips. When you both pulled away, you smiled and held his hand as the both of you left the studio to head home.

You and Eunhyuk live beside each other, so for short you were neighbors. Coincidentally your windows were also straight across each other's.

"Here we are." Eunhyuk said as he dropped you off at your front door. "Good night princess." He said as he kissed your cheek.

"Good night babe." You replied and also kissed his cheek.

You went into your house and found your parents frowning at you and their arms crossed.

"Omma Appa gwenchana?" You asked as you removed your shoes and walked up to them.

"We want  you to stop seeing that boy ____." Your father said.

"What!? Why!? Just yesterday you said you wanted us to have children already so you could have grandchildren!"

Your mother walked up to you and threw a folder on the floor in front of you. You opened the folder and your eyes widened.  

"Now you know. Now stop seeing that boy, you will marry Donghae instead! We need his company to merge with ours." You father again stated as he stood up from the recliner.

"Appa! Eunhyuk's company is bigger and besides I love Eunhyuk! Not his cousin Donghae!"

"I doesn't matter! That boy is a murderer and doesn't have the right to have my daughter's heart!  This is over now go to sleep you'll be meeting Donghae tomorrow!"

You threw the folder back on the floor and ran up the stairs to your room. "It's not true!!" You slammed the door and cried on your desk, forgetting the fact that Eunhyukcould see you through his window and get into you room.

*knock knock*

You lifted your head from the desk and found Eunhyuk's hand on your window. You opened the window and crawled into Eunhyuk's room and instantly hugged him as you cried on his shoulder.

"Baby what's wrong?"Eunhyuk asked as he your hair.

"They They know Hyukkie, they s-saw your c-criminal r-r-records!"

Eunhyuk stiffened, now he understood why you were crying. He hugged you tighter and rested his head on yours.

"It's ok baby, we'll explain everything to them."

"They'll never listen Hyukkie! They never do!"

Eunhyuk pulled away and wiped your tear."What do you suggest we do then?"

You bit your lip thinking of ideas, suddenly an idea popped up in you head. "Meet me at the park in thirty minutes, bring your phone,clothes, carkeys, money, and whatever else you need that's important."

Eunhyuk  eyed you weirdly and you just roled your eyes and sighed. "Just do it please?" Eunhyuk nodded and started packing.

You crawled back to your room,quietly doing the same. After 20 minutes, you quietly went downstairs, left the house, and ran to the park.

When you arrived, you saw Eunhyuk leaning against his car with his arms crossed. You ran to Eunhyuk and hugged him.

"Baby will you please explain to me what we're doing now?" Eunhyuk asked as he watched you place your stuff in the car.

You told him to get in the car before telling him what you two were about to do.

"Babe you love me right?"

Eunhyuk took your hand and kissed it. "Of course I do."

"Then promise me we'll do what I'm about to say." Eunhyuk nodded hoping you weren't asking for . You smiled at his response and kissed his lips. "Let's elope."