Chapter 2

Falling In Love With My Bestfriend

 

“Bang Yongguk:

I will bring my girlfriend to eat some cake on your working place, see you there hyosungie.”

Geez. What can I do now? I hope I can smile naturally when I meet him.

It’s almost half day of working, I keep checking my phone. I hope Yongguk doesn’t come for real.

 

*bell rings*

“Hyosungie!” a voice come out. Im turning back and try to smile as I can.

“Hi, it’s been a while. How are you? And ah, hello, it’s the first time we meet. I’m Jun Hyosung. Nice to meet you.” I greet them. Im staring at his girl. She’s so pretty.

“Hello, my name is Song Jieun. Nice to meet you too.” She smiled.

“Ah, sit there. I’ll bring you the most special cakes.”

“How’s her?” Yongguk whispering at me. And I just replied with raise my thumbs up.

Im serving the cakes and I hear the bell ringing.

“Kim Himchan! Are you going to meet Hyosung eonni?” Sunhwa greet him so loudly and Yongguk stare at him.

“Yeah, I miss my girl so much.” Himchan laughs and I just covering my face.

“your boyfriend, hyo?” Yongguk asked me.

“Ah, come here. This is Kim Himchan and yeah he’s my boyfriend.” I grab himchan’s arm and try to smile as wide as I can.

“Himchan imnida.” Himchan coldly stare at Yongguk.

“Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk do the same too.

“So, Hyosung. You still remember our appointment today right? Let’s go.”

“Appointment? You wanna go?” Yongguk asked me.

“Any problem with you? She’s my girlfriend and you just need to sit down there eating cakes with your own girlfriend.” Himchan replied him.

“Stop!” I stare at Himchan. “Yeah I have appointment with him and I can go back early today, so I leave first. See ya both.” Im waving at them.

“Where do you wanna go? Maybe we can do double date?” Yongguk asked again.

“Sure, if your girl don’t mind.” I replied him.

“Of course I’m not eonni, double date sounds nice.” Jieun replied.

 

*****************

 

Author POV

 

They’re on  the movie right now, the boys buy the tickets and the girls are waiting.

“Hey, Jieunnie. What makes you like Yongguk anyway?” Hyosung asked to Jieun.

“He’s nice eonni. And he seems really like me, so I accept him.” Jieun smiled.

“Ah, I see. Better you be careful with him. He’s a bit absurd.” Hyosung laughing.

“Eonni seems know him really well, he also told me so much about eonni. I’m envy to you both for having a long lasting friendship kkk”

“Ah, it’s not like that..” Hyosung stare at another side.

 

-at different place-

 

“Do you know, I can wait for tonight. I’ll make out with my girl and I’ll leave her after I get what I want.” Himchan suddenly say like that while walking back to place the girls waiting at.

“what do you mean?” Yongguk seems angry.

“Why? U care for her a lot huh?”

“Don’t dare to do anything with my friend.” Yongguk grab Himchan’s collar.

“Hey, calm down bro! She’s my girl. She will listen to me and do anything that I want.” Himchan smirked and leave Yongguk.

 

***************

Hyosung POV

 

Yongguk suddenly grab my hand. “Follow me Hyo, I need to talk with you.”

Jieun and me just stare at him.

“How dare you touch my girl?” Himchan slap his hand and grab my hand.

“Hyo, listen to me. This guy seems nice infront of you, but he’s a jerk!” Yongguk suddenly shout a loud.

“Are you crazy?? People staring at us! And I’ve knew him for long time, don’t dare to judge him. Just go with your girl, let’s separate here.” I grab himchan’s arm and leave them.

 

*****************

Author POV

 

Himchan smirk at Yongguk while Hyosung grab him to leave them. Yongguk keep staring at them with the anger on his eyes.

“Gukkie~ don’t leave me alone..” Jieun suddenly back hugging him.

“Ah, I’m not. Let’s go watching movie.” Yongguk turn around and grab her hand.

 

-inside the movie-

 “Look, that guy is so funny.” Jieun laughing and stare at Yongguk and she knows Yongguk doesn’t watch the movie. His body is there but his mind is wandering to another place, she just quiet and pretend to enjoy the movie.

 

**************

 

Yongguk POV

 

“What’s wrong with me? I keep thinking about Hyosung. Is she alright?” Im questioning inside my heart.

Yeah, she already said like that to me. It’s depends on her now, I shouldn’t worry about her, I need to focus on Jieun. I hold Jieun’s hand and smiling.

 

**************

 

Hyosung POV

 

“Jun Hyosung, are you alright?” Himchan shaking my shoulder.

“Ah..i’m alright…anyway can I say something?”

“what’s that?”

“I’m very sorry, Kim Himchan..but I can’t lie anymore, I love someone else, I keep thinking about him. So let’s end everything here. I’m sorry..” I leave him but suddenly he grab my hand and pin me on the tree.

“what?? Break up? NO WAY! No way, that words should come from my mouth not yours, you can’t break up with me before I get what I want from you!”

Himchan kiss me roughly and his hand try to touch my body parts.

 

*************

 

Yongguk POV

 

“Gukkie~ just go to the place where you belong to..” Jieun suddenly said that while we back from movie.

“What do you mean?”

“I know your mind isn’t here. Your mind keep thinking and worrying about Hyosung eonni right? Go to her place now..i’m okay with that.” Jieun smile and hold my hand.

“I’m sorry, Song Jieun. I’m really sorry..”

I’m running to find Hyosung and Himchan. I try to call her but her phone isn’t active.

“Jeon Hyosung, please be safe.”

 

**************

 

Hyosung POV

 

 I kicked Himchan’s leg and run as fast as I can.

“Bang Yongguk, where are you? Please save me..” I’m starting to crying while running.

“Jeon Hyosung, u can’t run away from me!” I hear Himchan’s voice. I keep running as fast as I can.

“Ah!” I fell and my knees are bleeding. It’s hurt if I run again but Himchan will find me.

I just can cry and hugging my knees.

“Finally I found you, you can’t run for me.” Himchan stand infront of me and grab my arms.

BUGH!

Someone punched him.

“Are you okay? I’ve said to you, he’s a jerk.” Yongguk give his jacket to me and help me to stand up.

“I’m alright..” I cry harder when I see Yongguk.

“Finally you realized that she’s precious for you, right? You’re so stupid.” Himchan stand up and laughing.

“Hey, hyo. You should pay to me some cakes tomorrow. I’ve gave my precious face to be punched.”

Me and Yongguk stare at each others, confuse with what happened.

“Yak! U two still don’t realized? I just pretend to be a jerk so Yongguk can realized that he just thinking of you, hyo. I know that you like him and he like you too. But my feeling for you is real.” Himchan smile.

“Take care of her, bro.” Himchan punch Yongguk’s shoulder slowly.

“Yes, I will. Sorry for punched you.” Yongguk smiled at himchan and himchan just waving at us.

“How’s Jieun? You leave her to come here?? Yak! Babo!”

“She’s the one who asked me to go to the place where I belong to, and I realized that I should be here to protect you!” he flicked my forehead.

“Ack! Yak!!” I hit his chest.

“Are you really okay? Does he did something to you?”

“He kissed me and tried to touch my body..” I wipe my tears.

“I’ll erase what he left on your lips.” Yongguk suddenly kiss my lips.

"w..what you just did?"

“I love you, babo hyosungie. Do you wanna increase our lever from bestfriend to a lover?”

“I won’t if you call me babo, ugly Yongguk.” Im pouting and he just laughing.

“I’m sorry, so would you be mine, my bestfriend?”

“Of course, I will.” I kiss his cheek and run away.

“Hey, your knees! Let me carry u!” He squat infront of me and im jumping to his back.

“Do you know..i’ve loving you since we were in high school..”

“I know it..and honestly I feel the same too, but I keep running from my own feeling..i’m afraid being a lover can ruin our friendship..” I lay my head on his shoulder.

“So you’re tired of running now?” He giggling.

“Yeah, I’m tired. so let me lean on you start from now on.”

"Let's lean on each others."