VACATION...START~!

A Long Overdued Confession

 

KEY POV

"YAH!! PALLI PALLI!!!" I called excitedly waiting in front of our cars. Onew hyung and Minho were already in one of the car. I saw Jonghyun hyung and Taemin walking towards us at a leisurely pace. "YAH!! LEE TAEMIN! KIM JONGHYUN!! PALLIWA!!"

Jonghyun hyung said something to the maknae that caused him to smile but they began walking faster as I entered the other car. Earlier I had been told that as the two groups were going to separate locations we would be taking two separate cars. I don't know what kind of weird logic was that seeing as we were all going to the same airport before going separate ways. I saw them hesitate as they saw the two cars and just as I was about to push my head out, Minho beat me to it.

"Taemin-ah, over here." He said waving at Taemin from the window of the other car. Jonghyun hyung made to follow him but Minho said, "Hyung you're with Key in the other car."

The door opened and Jonghyun hyung came in dumping his hand bag behind on the other seats. "Yah what took you so long?" I asked as our car started to drive off.

"Taemin couldn't find his wallet or his phone." Jonghyun hyung replied and I sighed understandably. That was our maknae for you. Always missing something.

"You found it, I assume." I said worried for our maknae and he nodded. I settled into my seat and plugged my earphone into my ears turning on my ipod. It was going to be a long journey.

We would be traveling from GIMPO to JEJU INTL and then from there to our respective destinations. SHINee was going on a vacation~! I was super excited. I got to go to Jeju Island to relax from my daily busy life and do you know what the best part was? I get to spend it with Jonghyunie hyung all alone. Just the two of us together. I hoped our manager hyung-nim had booked somewhere really private for us and not at some hotel. Maybe a private beach house? Yeah if it was that I could deal. I felt my face getting hot and knew that I was blushing from the thought of being alone in private with Jonghyun hyung. I turned my face towards the window so that if he was to look in my direction he wouldn't see me blushing like crazy. I really wanted to spend time with Jonghyun hyung to explore our relationship. We hadn't been able to do much with our busy schedule and so for this two weeks I just wanted to be with him as Kim Kibum and not SHINee Key. I want him to also just be Kim Jonghyun and not SHINee Jonghyun. I want us to just be two people who are in love on a vacation together just enjoying ourseves. This was one vacation I was super excited about for reasons other than being away from work.

 

JONGHYUN POV

“Jonghyunie hyung, wake up.” A voice said excitedly as something poked my arm. “We’re here.”

I opened my bleary eyes and looked around to see who was poking me so incessantly. Well of course, who else would disturb my sleep like they have no care in the world but him.

“Bummie~!” I said pouting and rubbing my arm. He rolled his eyes at me. We were still in the airplane en route to Jeju Island.

“You have muscles all over like those Dragon Ball characters. Some simple light pokes like that wouldn’t hurt in the least.” He said scoffing at me.

“Bummie, why are you so mean to me yeobo?” I said still pouting at him and I heard someone snicker in front of us. I looked up to see Taemin grinning at us.

“Yah Lee Taemin what are you laughing about?” Key asked trying to put on a strict face at the maknae.

“Hyungs,” Taemin said in a whisper and I wondered why he was whispering when he continued. “Keep that for when you guys are alone together.”

Shocked I turned to find Key staring at the maknae as if he had just sprouted an extra head. We exchanged a quick glance. Did the maknae know something? I doubt it after all it was usual for us to refer to each other as ‘yeobo’ so it shouldn’t be anything strange...right? Maybe he had been hanging around with Changmin hyung and Kyuhyun hyung lately. What were they teaching him? (*_*)There wasn’t any time to say anything more for the plane had landed and it was time to depart. Following the process of collecting our bags and boarding the vehicles that would take us to our destination, the maknae had been forgotten. All I could think of now was that I had Key all to myself for a whole two weeks. That thought made me feverish with excitement and I reached over to grip his hand in mine as we made our way to where we would be staying. His hands gripped mine and he looked at me with excitement blazing in his eyes. I knew he was happy to have time off from our tough schedule and Jeju Island was the perfect place to relax. I smiled at him and he returned it giddily. I decided to a little.

“Woah! Bummie you’re all excited like a kid on Christmas morning.” I said and he flashed me a dazzling smile. I inhaled sharply at the sight he made with that dazzling smile and his eyes dancing in excitement. I think I fell a little more in love with him at that moment. Yes I want him to smile like that always.

“I hope it’s because you’ll be with me all alone for two weeks straight.” I leaned over to whisper in his ear so that the driver didn’t hear. I heard a slight intake of breath and I pulled back to find him blushing furiously. Oh my. I rather like blushing Key as much as the dazzling one. But wait, does his blushing mean that...

"Oho~ Look at you blushing. Just what have you been thinking of?" I leaned back in to whisper.

He blushed brighter and I looked up just in time to see the driver glancing at us in his rear view mirror. I sighed. Teasing Kibum would have to wait for later. No matter, I had him all to myself for two whole weeks. I could and whatever else I feel like to my heart's content when we had settled in. Whatever else I feel like...I could feel my face getting hot now. Oh my God! I glanced at Kibum to find him looking out the car window and I swallowed. What was he thinking of right now? My eyes zoomed in on his slender neck and the thought of how much I'd like to kiss it ran through my head. He shifted in his seat and his hands came up to his hat fidgeting with it for a second before returning to iPod. My eyes were now focusing on those slim hands and I thought of how good it would feel to have those hands running over my bare body lodged itself in my brain. OH GOD! I swallowed and looked out my window pretending to admire the scenery as I tried to calm my pounding heart and heated face.

 

KEY POV

The beautiful scenery flashed by the window and though I was looking through the car window, I didn't see them. 

“I hope it’s because you’ll be with me all alone for two weeks straight.”

Jonghyun's voice kept resounding in my head. It had not been just what he'd said. I mean, like of course I was psyched to be able to be alone with him. It was something I was really looking forward to. What had caused my face to heat up was how low and y his voice had sounded when he's leaned in to whisper in my ear. His breath had tickled my ears, making me want to shiver and lose myself in his arms. I had managed to hold myself in check reminding myself that the driver kept glancing back at us. Our relationship was one we wanted to be kept between just the two of us so I saw no reason to jump hyung when the driver was watching. Next thing you know the news says:

SHINee JONGHYUN AND KEY DATING? WITNESSED BY CAR DRIVER AT JEJU ISLAND GOING TO A GUESS HOUSE ALONE TOGETHER. ROMANTIC VACATION?

Nope there was no need for it to end up on the front pages of newspaper and magazines. Still as Jonghyun hyung was all that had been on my mind at that time what he'd said had caused a blush to creep up my face. I'd felt him pull back and was about to turn my face to the window when he'd leaned back in suddenly to whisper again.

"Oho~ Look at you blushing. Just what have you been thinking of?"

His breath had this time greeted just below my right ear and I struggled hard to suppress the shiver as I felt my face heat up again at his statement.

"..Just what have you been thinking of?"

I could feel my face heating up again. If he only knew what had been going through my head. I pressed my head to the window and it felt so cool against my heated forehead. I was about to press my who right side cheek to it when the car pulled into a parking lot.

"Here we are." The driver said to us.

"Oh! It's here?" I heard Jonghyun hyung said and I turned around to find myself staring at a beautiful hotel. I felt my heart fall. So we would be staying at a hotel after all. Well, no sense making a fuss about that now.

We got out of the car and the driver helped unload our suitcases before leaving. With my hand on my suitcase handle I turned to Jonghyun hyung to find him looking at the hotel with a slight pout.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his arm.

"I thought hyung said..." He began and then sighed. "Well shall we go in?"

He grabbed his suitcase handle and began moving to the lobby entrance. I followed behind him. What did he thought? And who hyung was he referring to earlier? Inside the lobby was as grand as the building looked outside. Did they really book us here?

"Yah are you sure we're at the right place?" I said to him and he laughed slightly.

"Let's ask the receptionist." He said taking my wrist and pulling me over to where three receptionists. He went to the only male receptionist, as the two females were busy speaking with other guests.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Welcome to The Shilla Jeju." He said bowing to us.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." I replied.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Uh, reservation for Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum." Jonghyun said and I saw in the receptionist eyes a spark of recognition still he kept a professional manner for which we were thankful for.

He checked the computer and then spoke. "You've been booked for one of our private beach houses for two weeks already paid for." He said looking up from the screen. "May I see you ids please."

We handed him our ids and then collected our key and followed the guide to where our beach house was. I glanced at Jonghyun hyung as we made our way to the house. He grinned briefly when he saw me looking and my heart fluttered. We would not be staying in the hotel but in our own private beach house. That was the best news I'd heard since arriving here. I had really thought we'd have to be around the hustle and bustle of hotel guests and the like. Now I know that would not be the case. At this moment I could fly to our manager and thank him dearly for this. As it was, I'd just give him a call and pick up a little souvenir for him.

"Here we are." The guide said as we came to a stop in front of a beautiful building. I gasped in surprise. It was a wooden structure and was not excessively big. It was just right for two people. I could totally see myself and Jonghyun hyung in there. We thanked the guide and went inside.

"Wow!!" I said looking around in amazement as we stepped inside. It was breathtakingly beautiful. There was glass everywhere giving you amazing views of the beach and the ocean. It was so cozy and we even had a fire place!

"Soo..." I turned at the sound of Jonghyun hyung's voice. He was standing with one hand each on both of our suitcases. "What do you think?"

"It's beautiful and perfect!" I exclaimed and he smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Hyung wasn't too sure about it but I pleaded with him and he caved." He said as he began carrying our suitcase into the bedroom. I remembered what he had said when we'd first arrived.

"Wait, hyung you mean you asked for this specifically?" I asked in astonishment following him into the bedroom where a large bed tried to grab my attention.

"Hmm. Oh there's lots of space here." He said poking his head into the closet where he stowed our suitcases. "Maybe we should unpack and then hit the beach for a walk maybe?"

"Yes the weather is nice outside." I replied momentarily getting drawn away from what I had asked. "Wait you didn't answer my question. Did you ask for this?"

"And if i did?" He murmured quietly. I was taken aback. Did he really ask for this? Not that I mind but how would our manager see it? "Well, I just told him we'd like somewhere where we wouldn't get bothered much as we'd like to not be SHINee Jonghyun and Key for these two weeks. He sympathized and here we are." I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "I wanted to just be with you alone somewhere private, Key. Did I do something wrong?" He sounded so unsure of himself and since I couldn't seem to find my voice I went over to him and hugged him tightly.

"You really are the best." I managed to say and his arms wrapped tightly around me. "This is perfect. I'm very happy."

"Good." He said as the hug ended. "I just want you to be happy always."

He'd done all of this for me. Could I get any luckier? I was pretty much floating on cloud nine right now. There was no one as lucky and happy as me right now. Still in bliss I sat down onto the bed unconsciously. Oh! It was so soft as if I was sitting on a cloud. Suddenly tiredness came over me from out of no where. It was understandable, right, as we'd travel for so long to get here. I could here Jonghyun hyung rummaging around, probably unpacking. I laid down on to the bed and closed my eyes tucking a pillow in my arms. Soon it would be night, maybe we could just sleep tonight and then explore tomorrow. My eyes had been closed for a few moments when I heard him faintly calling for me.

 

JONGHYUN POV

"Key-" I began calling for him to come unpack his stuff only to find him curled up on the bed like a little child with his eyes closed. It was so cute. He even had a pillow tucked in his arms. Hmm.. I chuckled. "I'm jealous of that pillow."

"Hmm.." He opened his eyes to look at me. Gosh he was so cute. "Jonghyunie.."

"Nothing. Go back to sleep love." I said smiling at him. He closed his eyes and then his hand reached out to pat the space next to him on the bed. My heart skipped a beat.

"Come sleep with me." He mumbled cuddling closer with the pillow. That pillow....

"If I do that you'll have to lose the pillow." I said grinning and he clutched the pillow tighter now doubt teasing me. I turned to leave the room, teasing him. "Fine! To think I, Kim Jonghyun, lost to a pillow. Hmph! 'Tis a harsh world out there. My love prefers a pillow to me."

I felt a pillow hit my head and I turned around to find that it was the pillow he'd been cuddling with. I bent down and picked the pillow up. "What?" I said speaking to the pillow. "You want me now instead of Kibum?" I heard Key chuckling on the bed and then another pillow hit my head. I turned to glare at him and saw he was grinning at me. With a huff I threw the pillow in my hand at him and bent to pick up the other one. It was now in my hands when I turned to see the previous pillow flying at my face.

"Ummphh!" Oh he was asking for it now. I tossed both pillows one after the other at the laughing Kibum. He in turn returned them with deadly aim. It went on for a few minutes before we both collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. "Ahh...I'm so tired now.."

"Come here.." Key said pulling me to him. I went gladly and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you...for everything."

I kissed his nose as his eyes fluttered shut. "Anything for you Bummie." I replied and I saw him smile as he snuggled closer. "Dream of me."

"Always..." He murmured before dozzing off. I rubbed his arms as I watched him sleep. I could feel my eye lids getting heavier.

"Same here.." I whispered as I too, dozzed off.

SOME PICS TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE~!

 

AUTHOR NOTE:

SHINee's BACK~!

WHY SO SERIOUS?

I LOVED IT~! WHOOOO~! OMG!!!!!! TAEMIN'S HIGH NOTE!!!!

AND KEY!!! THAT Y TONGUE THING!!!

IN OTHER NEWS!!!!

GOSSIP GIRL VOICE: SPOTTED ONE ADORABLE PRECIOUS VERY-MUCH-LOVED DINO NAME~

YOU'VE GUESSED IT~

KIM JONGHYUN~

AT SM BUILDING TODAY~

SEE HERE