Chapter 2

From Me To You...

Today! Strong Heart history will be made! The legend of YG FAMILY SPECIAL!

Now introducing... YG FAMILY!

Style's icon, charismatic leader, G-DRAGON!

Hurricane charisma! y, swift idol, CL!

The one who has strong charisma, TOP!

 Korea's best merrymaker, PSY!

The brain of hip hop and the originator, TABLO!

The killer smile brothers who have caught the hearts of many girls... TAEYANG AND DAESUNG!

The one with the selfish body... PARK BOM!

He has come back! The one who has won over the hearts of many girls with his sensitive vocals... SE7EN!

The super diva of the world of singers with her hurricane vocals, GUMMY!

The girl who calls down thunder! GONG MINZY!

YG's founding contributor, at the same time, hip hop's godfather, SEAN!

The one who has the best baby face... SANDARA PARK!

The one with the talkative skill and a variety idol, SEUNGRI!

The newest singing sensation, LEE HI!

And last but not the lease, from YG's upcoming duo, Yummy... The descendants of Yin and Yang... HYERIN AND KYUNGRIN!

STRONG HEART, YG FAMILY SPECIAL BEGINS NOW!

 


"Wow! The studio really is shining, isn't it?" SeungGi laughed. "Tablo, who we really wanted to see came today!"

Then all of a sudden, SeungGi was making jokes about Table getting on the show half since he was wearing skin toned pants.

"Anniyo, SeungGi-sshi! Don't make fun of his pants! I picked those out for him!" HyeRin shouted, making everyone in the studio crack up.

"Arasseo! Let's give a round of applause for Tablo who came out after a long time!" SeungGi cheered.

"And now, they are divided into pairs exactly how did you guise pair up? TOP-sshi? SE7EN-sshi? How did you guys become a couple? Is there a concept?" SeungGi asked, curious.

 

< LAST WEEK >

All the YG artists were gathered in the canteen to decide the pairings for Strong Heart.

"Hmm... I think TOP oppa and SE7EN oppa should be a pair!" KyungRin suddenly said.

"Waeyo?" everyone looked at her, curious of her decision.

"Aigoo~ To represent YG, you two are the handsome Choi brothers!!!" KyungRin cheered.

Everyone started laughing, but it was actually a good plan.

 

"Ahh, so that's how it is." SeungGi laughed and the Choi brothers hugged.

"Oh jinjja, I didn't expect TOP-sshi's character to be like this!" SeungGi commented. "SeungRi-sshi! How much information can you tell us about TOP-sshi since we don't know much?"

"For short, from one to ten, everything is on top." SeungRi calmly replied. Then suddenly, he repeated the line, rapping it, imitating TOP's rap in Fantastic Baby.

"I don't think he has gotten on a show in a long time..." SeungGi commented, making everyone laugh, while SeungRi silently sulked on his seat, agreeing.

"So TOP-sshi, your talk? TOP SECRET?" SeungGi asked.

"Nae, everything, I will reveal." TOP replied. All of a sudden, the talk led to TOP's nickname 'Bing Goo', from DaeSung, and he ended up doing his bing goo dance. All of a sudden, SE7EN was pushed forward, and the two started dancing.

 

"So, I think the president is very strict and SeungRi-sshi, you were called a lot, am I correct?" SeungGi asked, the whole studio cracking up.

"Umm... Me..." SeungRi started. 

"He was called alot!" KyungRin suddenly said, making SeungRi look down in shame.

"Yes, the day president gathered all of us in his office to tell us about our YG Family Special here today, he actually warned SeungRi oppa to becareful and watch his words." HyeRin added, and everyone laughed while G-Dragon covered his face in shame.

"To tell you the truth, I was called a few days ago, just a couple of days after the announcement." SeungRi admitted.

"Well, what did you do wrong again?" SeungGi asked, emphasizing the 'again'.

"He said, 'SeungRi, stand there first.'. Then, ahh, I knew I had done something wrong..." SeungRi explained. "So, I was just standing, and just like that, he didn't say anything and he was just on his computer for about 20 minutes."

"Then I started to sweat, because I didn't know what to say." SeungRi continued. "Then suddenly, president spoke up and asked me if I knew why I was called, so I started thinking about the wrong things I've done the past few days, and I thought of some, but I couldn't say it." he laughed. "You know that feeling? When you're afraid to say what's wrong because you don't know if that was the mistake he meant, and if you did say it and he didn't know, you'd get in more trouble."

"But in the end, the president told me, 'The reason I called you is you did not do something wrong, but... I think you will do something wrong in the future, that's why I called you.'" SeungRi finished, laughing as everyone else laughed.

"The president sometimes tells us he scolded SeungRi oppa and tell us not to follow him." Lee Hi told SeungGi, motioning to herself and the YUMMY duo.

"Wow, SeungRi-sshi. And here I thought you were a good role model." SeungGi joked.

 

Just like that, everyone started chatting and opening up. And finally, the talks started.

First was G-DRAGON and his talk titled 'FANTASTIC BODY'. It was about TOP and not revealing his body a lot and about his kisses.

Next was SeungRi with his talk titled "BAD WOMAN, SANDARA PARK', and he talked about setting Sandara up on dates and her rejecting them.

After SeungRi had ruined Sandara's 'good-girl image' and after Sandara had performed her version of 'When I Can't Sing', it was finally one of the YUMMY sisters' turn.

"HyeRin!" SeungGi called out then eyed her board. "You talk is titled 'Two Peas In A Pod'... So what may that talk be about?"

HyeRin laughed then started...

"Actually, us YUMMY sisters..."