Chapter 1

From Me To You...

 

ALLKPOP:

After the successful debut of the rookie singer Lee Hi and as a gift of welcoming the new year,

it has been rumored that YG Entertainment will be releasing a new girl group, or duo rather,

to the K-POP scene.

Watch out for the so called duo!

 


 

"Pudding! This is Bubble Gum! I have spotted Crab Man, I repeat, I have spotted Crab Man." A voice whispered into the walkie talkie, hiding herself behind the huge pillar and peeking, watching a tall figure walking around.

"Bubble Gum!!! Pudding reporting!!! ABORT MISSION. I REPEAT, ABORT MISSION!" A voice shouted through the device, panting in between. She knew her partner had been caught.

"Darn!" she cursed, turning to run away, but a big body blocked the way.

"Going somewhere, KyungRin?" the man asked, smiling evilly.

"Hehe... Annyeong, TOP oppa."

 

The two girls huffed in annoyance as they were thrown in the practice room where BIG BANG was currently occupying.

"Ayyy, oppa! Let us go now, okay?" HyeRin pleaded, throwing her puppy eyes at TaeYang.

Knowing that was his weakness, TaeYang turned away.

"Aww, jinjja! We have to practiceee." KyungRin wailed, hoping that excuse would work.

G-Dragon shook his head, making a duck face.

"No, no, no, girls! If you were really going to practice, you wouldn't be chasing us around the YG building with Nurf guns." G-Dragon smiled, knowing every well they had won.

"Urg, fine. What do you want?" KyungRin sighed.

"Hmmm..." SeungRi hummed, thinking about a punishment.

"Ah! One week! Laundry!" DaeSung shouted, skipping around the room.

"Assa! ONE WEEK NO LAUNDRY!" G-Dragon cheered.

TOP smirked, pleased that they won't be seeing dirty laundry in their dorm for the week. He made sure to use as much clothes as he could.

HyeRin gaped at what they had requested.

"No way! Uh-uh! NEVER. You guise don't know how much clothes you use!" HyeRin cried, but KyungRin was just smiling.

"Yah, Kyungie! You're okay with washing their laundry?!" HyeRin gasped, hoping that wasn't the case.

KyungRin giggled, and there, HyeRin knew luck was on their side.

"Uh-oh..." TaeYang sighed, knowing something bad was going to happen.

"ACE! CLOVER! HEART! DIAMOND! ATTACKKK!" KyungRin shouted, and 2NE1 barged in the practice room with Nurf guns, shooting BIG BANG.

"YAH!" G-Dragon shouted as the duo escaped with 2NE1.

The six girls laughed, running far far away from the scene.

 

The six settled in the canteen, ordering red bean sherbet to celebrate their successful escape.

"Oh man, that was awesome!" HyeRin cheered, shoving a spoon full of the ice treat in .

"You girls are THE BEST." KyungRin clapped. "We were almost stuck with doing the boys' laundry for a week!"

"That is nasty!" CL commented, scrunching up her nose.

"I guess we really came in time." Minzy winked, making everyone laugh.

All of a sudden, an announcement came through the pager.

"BIG BANG, 2NE1, SE7EN, GUMMY, PSY, TABLO, SEAN, AND YUMMY, PLEASE REPORT TO MY OFFICE NOW." the president's voice announced.

"... Are we in trouble?" Bom asked, taking a bite of her sherbet.

"Probably not. If we were in trouble, manager oppa would've been the one paging." Sandara told them.

The girls nodded their head in agreement, then stood up after finishing their treat and headed towards the president's office.

 

"Okay, so I gathered you all here because..." the president trailed off, mentally checking the attendance, making sure everyone he called was present.

"Umm, president?" KyungRin called out, raising her hand.

"Yes, KyungRin?"

"SE7EN oppa said he currently has a schedule so we'll pass the message to him later." KyungRin said, trying to sound as respectful as possible,

"Alright. So, you all will be on Strong Heart next Tuesday for a YG family special." the president told them.

SeungRi did a fist pump, excited to go on Strong Heart again.

"And SeungRi, please be careful of what you say. I considered taking you out of the show on Tuesday, but since you practically started your variety career there, I reconsidered." 

Everyone in the room snickered.

"Ahhh~ President! Don't say that~" SeungRi awkwardly laughed, embarrassed.

"Anyway, you all will pair up into two, and each of you shall think of a story, alright? Dismissed."

With that, everyone scattered off to different parts of the building, thinking of their own stories.

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ummmm. HAHAHA.

Yes, I will be basing the next chapter on the real YG Special on Strong Heart~ :D

How's the first chapter so far? ><