Chapter 1

Forgotten~Hiatus

 

It hurts but I know you don't love me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What does it feel like when the person you love says that they love you back?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you know this feeling?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can you tell me what it’s like?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve only ever known the feeling of a one-sided love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you know what it feels like to be in a one-sided love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is it meant to hurt this much?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forgotten

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He only sees me as a friend,” I said to myself as I stood in front of my bathroom mirror.

 

“He only sees me as a sister.” It hurts, even coming from my own mouth, it still hurts.

 

“He will never love you as much as you love him” It hurts, so much. I watched as a single tear fled from my eyes down my cheek. I wiped away it’s track and continued to get ready for my last day of school. My last day with him. My last day of thinking about him. My last day of loving him. My last day of feeling this pain. My last day with…

 

 

 

 

 

Kai. 

 

Kim Jongin. 

 

My best friend. 

 

The boy I love.

 

The boy who’s will stay here.

 

The boy who’s only sees me as a friend.

 

The boy who I’m trying so desperately to forget in order for my heart to stop hurting.

 

 

 

Eunjo

 

Go Eunjo

 

His best friend.

 

The girl who has loved him for so long.

 

The girl who will leave never to return.

 

The girl who wanted to be more than friends.

 

The girl who's pretty sure he has forgotten exists.

 

The girl who is trying so desperately to clear her heart of the pain of this on-sided love.