New classmate

I like u...but I like him too...

"Dujun!!!" someone called dujun's name. who's that? Dujun flip his body...oh...that's Junhyung, his bestfriend. Junhyung ran from school's gate, "Ah! junhyung, you finally here...let's go to the class!!" Dujun said to junhyung, and jun smiled. " okay..."
In the class, students very noisy they talk about a new student..
 

JUNHYUNG POV
new classmate? who? i hope that new student is nice, "everybody! have a sit" miss Gina said finally...miss Gina came.., and she came with a tall boy behind her. is he the new friend that kids talking about? hmm...i wonder who's his name..."okay, now introduce yourself..." miss Gina said to that boy..and he nodded. "my name is Jang hyunseung...nice to meet you, all..." ah...his name is hyunseung..."now..hyunseung...you can sit beside....Junhyung...there..." miss Gina said. yeah...new friend!!!!
"hello.." hyunseung guy said. "ah...h-hh-hello.." now that hyunseung smiled at me. i can feel my cheeks blushing, then i hide my face with my back hand. and my heart beat fast. am I have a heart problem..? oh no...
end of JH pov
now students in Junhyung class study math...Jun open his bag's zipper...and then he gasped, he forget to bring his math book, oh my....hyunseung, who see jun gasped then he asked "you forget bringing book..?" he said, Junhyung nodded weakly. "okay...i can share my math book with you.." junhyung smile. "thank you..Hyunseung.." hyunseung nodded then said. "no problem.
Dujun who see that finally jaelous, 'what are they doing?!' he tought.
*KRIINNNGGG!!!*
finally....Lunch Time!!! "okay kids...now you all can lunch.." said miss Gina. all students get out from their classroom.."Yah~Junhyung!!!" Dujun called Junhyung, then Junhyung look back. "yeah?" Dujun run to Junhyung "lets go to cafeteria" junhyung replied happily "okay, Dujun.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIRST CHAPPIE...FINISHED! *sigh* uh...and sorry for my bad english...